Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive (82296 Views)

Here Are The Cars You Should NEVER Buy With REASONS Attached / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Money That Will Buy $2.5m Pagani In Just 1¹/2 Mins / Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Edigrows: 3:51am On Feb 28, 2018
Mark Zuck's car entices me. grin i love that kinda life
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 28, 2018
The aim is always to stay rich not just look it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by OyinO: 4:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Africans, especially Nigerians should take note.
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by ZombieBuster: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2018
horia:
that's not up to $16000, not enough to buy the cheapest car up there. Do you think earning 50ML naira makes one wealthy. Last time I checked over 350 units of the naira equals $1. even if we were paid ×100 it's still not up to standard. How many people can afford the cheapest brand new Toyota.

I know 50m is no money

Please let me send my account details

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by GMbuharii: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Coneheads will be proud of their wheelBIROs grin
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by henrysolution(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Helping poor Africans so you can have enough MB do post this shit.
psalmson001:
Their money, their life, thier choice..........coz sm1 decides not to enjoy his money does not mean i should not enjoy mine.

Moreover, what now the essence of all the hustling?
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Psoul(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Does this make those billionaires that live expensive lifestyle and still do whatever good they want to do irresponsible?

Check very well, Mark Zuckerberge has so many cars. He has also acquire the Italian hypercar Huayra that has a starting price of $1.3 million.

So wen u have the money and feel like bn expensive u gat ur choice. If u still decide to spend it on other things that may make u look as if u don't cherish expensive things, still ur choice.

The ppl u listed up dia should not be a yardstick on how wealthy ppl should live their lives.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by donsimoniiblog: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2018
JON01:
Our own OBO is using $100 million 2018 range... grin

He's an entertainer not a business man.... His kind of business Means he has to stay flashy and trending... Check out foreign artists too.... For these artists it's not necessary it is compulsory

Visit www.donsimonii.com today for your stories, articles and gists

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by odumaewoma555: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2018
Can you verify your information?
ZombieBuster:
Yusuf buhari has a leisure power bike that costs 56million naira....

Someone whose father borrowed money to buy an election form three years ago

Mr integrity my foot sad
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by psalmson001: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
henrysolution:
Helping poor Africans so you can have enough MB do post this shit.

Please enlighten me. What does thier "helping poor Africans" have to do with me having mb?
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by davibid: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2018
stefanweeks:
Cool tho

Am a Benz guy myself.

Hope the house of assembly people can read this.

Have you seen any self made billionaire contest for House Assembly

They are all beggars that's why corruption can't stop
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by mapet: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Their own choice bro.....
They can drive keke napep e no concern us
As for me am a man of sleeky styles
As long as u can afford it its not a crime

Team benzino or beema or chevy.!

Bros,

Wonder that despite the fact that these people not only can afford it, they can buy the car makers and throw all of them with their business into the bin and it won't scratch them a bit, yet they've chosen a "modest path". That is intruiging.....the difference, I guess, is that they live on "another world", wherein such things (fancy cars), are not even in their reckoning. They are more concerned with conquering more spaces, creating world breaking solutions, gaining more powers, making mega zillions and owning the world.

The question will be, can you comprehend their minds? Can you think the way they think (even if you've not made a million)
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by mapet: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2018
greatface:
Man should go for what makes him happy rather than spending lavishly on vains in order to show off or create unnecessary class.

Many of these world billionaires ends up giving their wealth to worthy causes like research, eradication of diseases, development projects in 3rd world countries.
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by bmaks: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Shroud:
These are billionaires with no passion for cars.

Show me one billionaire with such a passion and i will tell you he is not a billionaire..... dont get me wrong oooo, they enjoy the best of what life can give oooo but most of these frivolities are liabilities and not asset.

If Dangote can say it proudly that he has NO HOUSE ABROAD AND DON'T WASTE MONEY BUT HE MAINTAINS A SIMPLE LIFESTYLE abeg wetin be my levels to dey do ayatz for people wey dey instagram

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/not-house-abroad-drive-around-nigerian-businessman-aliko-dangote.html

BIG CLOTH, BIG CARS, BIG HOUSE NO BE BIG MAN

BORROW WISDOM MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by CioAngels(f): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2018
While Nigerian politicians are stealing peoples salaries to buy themselves limousines. Heartless leaders.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by mapet: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Men will always be different from boys because, Men do class (investments) while Boys do swagg (acquisition of liabilities and showoffs)

I remember when my padi bought ordinary EOD when him hit, I no hear word again for hostel... Him nearly toast my mama sister sef. Thank God say the engine of the car knock last last..!!

Which car Seun dey use sef?

I once propounded a hypothesis to my wife. Why is it that those that hardly have are the ones you see with bling-blings, eye-catching dresses, regularly summer holidays, high-rate rents in high-brow areas, exortic cars (bought with hard-earned money which could do better with investment), expensive shoes and bags(mostly ladies), expensive gadgets etc?

I think the answer lies in many of us with our minds "untrained", "not well developed", fickle and suffering from inferiority complex. As we grow, we need to train our minds. Our generation don't understand the spirit of being a solution provider as source of power. We want to gratify and satiate our desires even when it is glaring it is useless.

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by bmaks: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Everyone got his/her own way of life

Floyd mayweather is super rich and drives one of the most expensive cars and private jets in the world .. so is Roman Abrahimovich of Chelsea .

Na poor people dey feel intimated by rich peoples choice of living .

So you think Mayweather is super rich Was Tyson not richer, have you asked yourself what happened to Tyson?

Lemme ask you, How much was he paid for his fights and endorsements?

Can you guess HOW MUCH THE FIGHT PROMOTERS AND THE ENDORSEMENT COMPANIES MADE OVER HIS HEAD
SO WHO IS RICHER

BIG CAR, BIG CLOTH NO BE BIG MAN.....

Please Read this book below if you desire wisdom and chat me up afterwards

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Shroud: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2018
bmaks:

Show me one billionaire with such a passion and i will tell you he is not a billionaire..... dont get me wrong oooo, they enjoy the best of what life can give oooo but most of these frivolities are liabilities and not asset.

If Dangote can say it proudly that he has NO HOUSE ABROAD AND DON'T WASTE MONEY BUT HE MAINTAINS A SIMPLE LIFESTYLE abeg wetin be my levels to dey do ayatz for people wey dey instagram

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/not-house-abroad-drive-around-nigerian-businessman-aliko-dangote.html

BIG CLOTH, BIG CARS, BIG HOUSE NO BE BIG MAN

BORROW WISDOM MAN!!!
you speak from a mind of bone-chilling ignorance.

The love for exortic cars is not borne from wealth but from thirst.

These guys are billionaires in dollars and in any other major world currencies.

A 2018 Mercedes S class or Bentley or Rolls Royce don't cost above 650 thousand dollars. And they can buy it without a flinch or bump on the road of thier endless pockets. But it's not their thing.

If they were car freaks in their days of lean pockets, they will be over the top with the most luxurious wheels now.

If you call cars, real expensive cars liabilities for a billionaire, don't you think you're stuck in an endless abyss of actual and mental poverty?

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by NaijaYahooBoy: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2018
This isn't the absolute truth
gurunlocker:
I am reading this and just smiling... Even if a G boy have $30,000, the community no go rest...
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by bmaks: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

He's an entertainer not a business man.... His kind of business Means he has to stay flashy and trending... Check out foreign artists too.... For these artists it's not necessary it is compulsory

Visit www.donsimonii.com today for your stories, articles and gists

Dat is why they are never on the Rich list.

check out the ones on the Rich list, JAYZ, BIRDMAN, JERMAINE DUPRI, SEAN PUFFY COMBS, DR DRE you dey ever see dem dey flash anyhow

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by bmaks: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Shroud:
you speak from a mind of bone-chilling ignorance.

The love for exortic cars is not borne from wealth but from thirst.

These guys are billionaires in dollars and in any other major world currencies.

A 2018 Mercedes S class or Bentley or Rolls Royce don't cost above 650 thousand dollars. And they can buy it without a flinch or bump on the road of thier endless pockets. But it's not their thing.

If they were car freaks in their days of lean pockets, they will be over the top with the most luxurious wheels now.

If you call cars, real expensive cars liabilities for a billionaire, don't you think you're stuck in an endless abyss of actual and mental poverty?

grin grin grin grin grin in spanish
Ok Sir, Na after Rain person wey carry umbrella dey realize say umbrella na heavy load
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by UyiIredia(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
thesicilian:
A man that doesn't smoke or drink or carry women, still has something that is draining his money.

Wicked people who owe him money.
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by bass7: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
thesicilian:
A man that doesn't smoke or drink or carry women, still has something that is draining his money.

And what could that be
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
davibid:

Have you seen any self made billionaire contest for House Assembly

They are all beggars that's why corruption can't stop
yes,Pablo escobar
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by davibid: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
nwanneni:
yes,Pablo escobar

Is he a Nigerian?
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
davibid:

Is he a Nigerian?
you did not specify,it was a general question
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Habibatuley23: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
JON01:
Our own OBO is using $100 million 2018 range... grin

0level empowerment grin
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by seunjungle1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Stupid info...what evidence to claim that those people you mentioned are the real owner of those vehicles..mumu post! Rubbi5h
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by mozona(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmm, life so simple
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by ibinaboonline: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
These cars are not the only vehicle they own. Just to clarify
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by horia: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
ZombieBuster:

I know 50m is no money
Please let me send my account details
naira or $
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by ogunwale111(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
everybody and their life style
because Mr A is rich and riding a car of $20,000 does not mean Mr B who is also rich to behave like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Monster Car That Got People Talking / Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.