Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (21801 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by olamiposianu(f): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Truth be told, I can relate to this as I'm presently a bartender at a restaurant and at the same time schooling. Sought for help on my education but it failed so I resorted to being a bartender. All I do everyday is show respect to all, being watchful and careful... I'm still hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by afbstrategies: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kaysurplus:
I am an Empty barrel oshi. undecided
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by Kaysurplus: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
afbstrategies:

Instead of looking for meaningful things to do with your sorry life, you continued to look for young girls to date and pregnant.

Kaysurplus my foot. Useless thug
It's obvious you're pained, useless bigot, we definitely know your types, your miserable life is based on nairaland, keep living on comments and likes.
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
i tink say na only banker tellers and big company cashiers experience such things, if it was bank, i wld say balance once crowd reduce evry time, never be confident that u are good. takes less dan 13 minutes 2 check.
mightychuks:
Bro, this one is different, if I was a waiter it'll preferable, I'm in charge of drinks, loading,chilling and dispensing drinks and some eatables to both waiters and few customers. Each day I work my stuck I'll be getting shortages of 1-3k everyday!!! No matter how careful I am, and I earn 400 per day. E tire me o! Hey! Na die I dey so o.
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by afbstrategies: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kaysurplus:

It's obvious you're pained, useless bigot, we definitely know your types, your miserable life is based on nairaland, keep living on comments and likes.

Pained. Look at your life. Who is more pained that a loser who everyone is sleeping with his girlfriend? Look for a job dude and fix your deplorable life. Now, go and deal with your PK girlfriend. Olodo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by DavidEsq(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2018

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by afbstrategies: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by DavidEsq(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=afbstrategies post=65471273][/quote]
E pain am grin

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by Kaysurplus: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
afbstrategies:

Pained. Look at your life. Who is more pained that a loser who everyone is sleeping with his girlfriend? Look for a job dude and fix your deplorable life. Now, go and deal with your PK girlfriend. Olodo cheesy

Hahaha. How you survive is obviously here, no wonder your life remains miserable till date, and you've not made anything tangible here than going on people's profile to dig out illusions, oloriburuku , perverted fellow, mention me again and you won't live beyond 12am today.
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by afbstrategies: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kaysurplus:

Hahaha. How you survive is obviously here, no wonder your life remains miserable till date, and you've not made anything tangible here than going on people's profile to dig out illusions, oloriburuku , perverted fellow, mention me again and you won't live beyond 12am today.

Hahahaha! Who is laughing with you, Oloriburuki Oshi? You don't know your mate again? Thunder fire ritualists like you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by afbstrategies: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kaysurplus:

Mention me again and you won't live beyond 12am today.

Even though you are ritualist, God will catch you one day and all those juju you are wearing will not save you.

I will mention you again after 12am, just to show you that your god is fake and nothing will happen. Olodo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by afbstrategies: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kaysurplus:

1 Like

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by afbstrategies: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
DavidEsq:

I am a loser grin

1 Like

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by chuggy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
nairalanduseles:
guy better start G
no be lie...12k na just gift card na
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by DavidEsq(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=afbstrategies post=65474717][/quote]
Awon Omo framers. Wehdone sir
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by afbstrategies: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
DavidEsq:

Usu Laaa Nnem, ewee mutam cheesy

Eyaaa. Sorry for life

1 Like

Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by mightychuks: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
DonGotti:

Hi chuks:

I just tried to send you a mail...send me your details make I send you small something.....I know life is hard and it can be a pot of beans..pele...e go be...sorry ehn but take the advice seriously or find another job before dem give you heart attack.

Hola!
Bro thanks for your gesture...i'm just trying to survive. Tomorrow is bright if only we can hold for long,thanks a milli, never knew this will hit FP. Thanks once again 2110446945 ZENITH BANK PLC Josephelvis C.
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by mightychuks: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pharaoh001:

it's called experience......... as time goes.. you'll be come smart and realize a lot money back... Diminishing return at first instance..
I study Economics and I can deeply relate with what you mean, but the problem is; for how long and at what cost? So it won't look like a phyrric victory lol. Thanks for your piece.
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by mightychuks: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
nigerfine:
I disagree with you.i checked his profile it shows hope , likeness for good thing.
Op which town are you living. I might help
Enugu Sir, thank you.
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by mightychuks: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello Mirianjugrey you can reach me with the email address josephelvis45@gmail.com. I lost the password for this account. Thank you.
Re: Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! by olumbest(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
mightychuks:
The waiters always get the drinks themselves,then write the items on the stockbook on my table, I'll write the price of the item in a similar way like I'm signing, I serv customers too. My boss insists that customers relaxing in the bar should be

Wrong move there. Stop such.

Get a Captain order or something similar. It's a small booklet with pieces the size of thinking pad (just small small papers). I guess packs of thinking pad would do.
Each time they get any order, let them put it down, u add price, serve them and take ur money. Any money unpaid, note it on the paper the person gave u.
I was once like u and I found out that trust is a tough thing these days. Someone can take a bottle of drink but never tell u about it unless u knw n ask of it. Else, na ur shortage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.