Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (31381 Views)

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 5:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Gggg102:

thanks.

You're welcome bro...

Do have a great week ahead
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Gggg102(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2018
OkCornel:

You mean to say that incest is natural and acceptable where you come from?

Okay ooo

https://www.quora.com/How-does-nature-prevent-incest-and-interbreeding-in-animals

inbreeding still happens.

I've seen cocks mate with their mother and sister.

scientist say all cheetahs are closely related. they had a genetic bottleneck where they lost variety of their specie, and only some few closely related individuals gave rise to the cheetahs alive today.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Gggg102(m): 5:59am On Mar 05, 2018
OkCornel:

You're welcome bro...
Do have a great week ahead
you too.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by joe4christ(m): 6:40am On Mar 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Those days when we engage in races and we tell each other, "you will eat my dust" does that mean you actually eat dust?

Hahahahahahaha grin you really should not have attempted answering this question. Cos now your mind just degenerated by 75% shocked

This shows the length people can go to defend their doctrines and their "God" - they will twist truth, lies, myth, fictions and imaginations just to promote and protect their belief as their whole life depends on it's balance. Its quite psychological.

I really don't envy you mehn!
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2018
joe4christ:

Hahahahahahaha grin you really should not have attempted answering this question. Cos now your mind just degenerated by 75% shocked

This shows the length people can go to defend their doctrines and their "God" - they will twist truth, lies, myth, fictions and imaginations just to promote and protect their belief as their whole life depends on it's balance. Its quite psychological.

I really don't envy you mehn!

I never knew you alone possessed the tool for measuring mind degeneration or appreciation.

I am sure shame would not enable you edit this comment after going through the thread and seeing the point that comment was driving at.

Your laughter is coming from a parched throat and rather forced. So I honestly do not envy people who use a moniker like yours just to deceive people who are actually Christians. Your life must be all shades of grey.

I suggest you pick on someone who wouldn't crush you when he focuses on you. You can take it as a threat too if you wish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by stephendamsoho: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2018
Joe4christ isn't using his monicker to deceive people. He was a Christian and argued for Christianity a lot before losing his faith and becoming an atheist(?)

Just putting this out there

3 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2018
stephendamsoho:
Joe4christ isn't using his monicker to deceive people. He was a Christian and argued for Christianity a lot before losing his faith and becoming an atheist(?)

Just putting this out there

Same thing.

If he lost his faith due to his ignorance of the word of God then he only has himself to blame.

We have several safeguards as children of God

1.We are encouraged to STUDY the word and not to wait to be fed

2. We are encouraged to divide the word rightly

3. We are told to practice the word

4. We finally have the spirit of God as a rear guard.

Some of us actually do the above and if he failed then that's his cup of tea and as said in Luke 9:62

Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God.

He just bought himself a one way ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by stephendamsoho: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

[s]
Same thing.

If he lost his faith due to his ignorance of the word of God then he only has himself to blame.

We have several safeguards as children of God

1.We are encouraged to STUDY the word and not to wait to be fed

2. We are encouraged to divide the word rightly

3. We are told to practice the word

4. We finally have the spirit of God as a rear guard.

Some of us actually do the above and if he failed then that's his cup of tea and as said in Luke 9:62

He just bought himself a one way ticket.[/s]

Excuse me sir, what has this got to do with the post you quoted?

4 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2018
stephendamsoho:

[s]Excuse me sir, what has this got to do with the post you quoted?[/s]

Excuse me sir, what have you to do WITH THE PERSON I first quoted?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Gggg102:

inbreeding still happens.

I've seen cocks mate with their mother and sister.

scientist say all cheetahs are closely related. they had a genetic bottleneck where they lost variety of their specie, and only some few closely related individuals gave rise to the cheetahs alive today.

We are humans...not animals...

Nature does not support inbreeding in humans...

What happens to human offspring that result from inbreeding?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by ScienceWatch: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I wish Sonofthunder could see this. Where are you?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2018
OkCornel:

We are humans...not animals...

Nature does not support inbreeding in humans...

What happens to human offspring that result from inbreeding?

Same thing that happened to the Children of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Amram
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2018
LordVoldermort:
Same thing that happened to the Children of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Amram

Read the last link I posted on this thread...

They did it...so what is stopping you from doing it?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2018
OkCornel:

Read the last link I posted on this thread...

They did it...so what is stopping you from doing it?
Because I'm not a Christian
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2018
LordVoldermort:
Because I'm not a Christian

I don't see how this answers the question I asked...

Let me ask you something...will you recommend an AS person to marry an SS or AS person? Do you need a Holy Book to tell you what to do in this instance?

When you figure out the answer, try and relate it to incest...
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2018
OkCornel:

I don't see how this answers the question I asked...

Let me ask you something...will you recommend an AS person to marry an SS or AS person? Do you need a Holy Book to tell you what to do in this instance?

When you figure out the answer, try and relate it to incest...
What kind of twist is this I'm not a Christian I believe it is incest the question is "Why do you think it's incest?"
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2018
LordVoldermort:
What kind of twist is this I'm not a Christian I believe it is incest the question is "Why do you think it's incest?"

You are seeing a twist where there is none...

The answer to my question will clarify a lot...

Check for the meaning of incest...online dictionaries are readily available...
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Gggg102:

if you say you know by studying the Bible, that means you only know they were evil because they were in the law. and because the Apostles gave instructions against them.

how do you yourself differentiate good from evil, without any help from the law and without instructions from the apostles.

imagine you are in a land with no law, nobody has ever told you what to do and what not to do. what will you do and what will you not do.

okcornel's answers was better.
Your thinking is so warped that i feel pain while i read you.

What a guy. Wow. undecided

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
We are humans in need of love and also to radiate love...

No need to insult one another to pass across your point...be you theist or atheist.

If by chance I have offended or insulted anyone here...I apologize...

Life goes on...

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Gggg102(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Emmanystone:

Your thinking is so warped that i feel pain while i read you.

What a guy. Wow. undecided

you know, okcornel gave me a satisfactory answer to that question.

you posted a passage that said laws were for bad people and good people did not need the law because they are good without the law.

and I asked how you would know what is good and what is bad without the law. and you said by reading the Bible.

that means without the Bible, you can't differentiate between good and evil.
you still rely on the Law and the instructions of the apostles to know what is good and what is evil.

if you rely on the Bible, then you would not have known homosexuality was bad if it wasn't written in the law and if Paul had not spoken against it. so you depend on law and instructions of the apostles to know what is good.
you can't differentiate good and evil on your own even when it is said that good people can do so on their own.

or are you evil?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by stephendamsoho: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I didn't quote you, I put something out there.
"just putting that out there" means Just mentioning something in case anyone might want to know. You accused him of using his monicker to deceive people and I clarified that's not the intention behind his monicker
I see no reason for the barrage that followed my post or are you still adamant he's using his monicker to deceive people?

5 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I wish Sonofthunder could see this. Where are you?

Sir ScienceWatch, how is things now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
stephendamsoho:

I didn't quote you, I put something out there.
"just putting that out there" means Just mentioning something in case anyone might want to know. You accused him of using his monicker to deceive people and I clarified that's not the intention behind his monicker
I see no reason for the barrage that followed my post or are you still adamant he's using his monicker to deceive people?

If you were putting an information out there for everyone then you needed not to have quoted me directly. The person I directly referred to has his own fingers he uses to type with does he not? Unless of course you and him are one and the same and this is your alternate moniker which was why you could single out this comment of mine and give it "special " attention.

Joe4Christ is a moniker depicting a Christian and he is an atheist and so are you. His moniker is deceptive and from all indications so you are also trying to be with me as I suspect you are him.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by stephendamsoho: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

If you were putting an information out there for everyone then you needed not to have quoted me directly. The person I directly referred to has his own fingers he uses to type with does he not? Unless of course you and him are one and the same and this is your alternate moniker which was why you could single out this comment of mine and give it "special " attention.

Joe4Christ is a moniker depicting a Christian and he is an atheist and so are you. His moniker is deceptive and from all indications so you are also trying to be with me as I suspect you are him.

@bold I didn't quote you directly, check again and stop seeing things that aren't there

I've argued with joe4christ in the past but Maybe I'm him. Maybe I login as joe4christ, argue with Stephendamsoho, logout then login as Stephendamsoho to argue with joe4christ.

4 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
stephendamsoho:

@bold I didn't quote you directly, check again and stop seeing things that aren't there

I've argued with joe4christ in the past but Maybe I'm him. Maybe I login as joe4christ, argue with Stephendamsoho, logout then login as Stephendamsoho to argue with joe4christ.

Kindly stop offering me information I never solicited for from you. You would do well to look the other way when I mention anyone directly but you. When I do direct any comment at you then you can respond accordingly. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by stephendamsoho: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Kindly stop offering me information I never solicited for from you. You would do well to look the other way when I mention anyone directly but you. When I do direct any comment at you then you can respond accordingly. Thank you.
I put an information out there, I didn't offer YOU any. you'd also do well to take your own advice as you were the first to quote me directly when I neither quoted nor mentioned you. you even lied that I quoted you directly but your not doubling down on that lie is an improvement

6 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
stephendamsoho:

I put an information out there, I didn't offer YOU any. you'd also do well to take your own advice as you were the first to quote me directly when I neither quoted nor mentioned you. you even lied that I quoted you directly but your not doubling down on that lie is an improvement

Would you have put up what you did if I had not said what I said? Wasn't your post a direct response to my comment ?

Since you seem to be taking my joe4christ comments personally, you may as well jabber away as him for good measure.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by stephendamsoho: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Would you have put up what you did if I had not said what I said? Wasn't your post a direct response to my comment ?

Since you seem to be taking my joe4christ comments personally, you may as well jabber away as him for good measure.

No more lies to trot out? don't disappoint me, tell more lies

list of lies you've told from just the last few (4 or 5) posts of yours here

a. Joe4christ is using his monicker to deceive people

b. Stephendamsoho quoted you directly

c. Stephendamsoho is joe4christ (its a suspicion so I give you that one)

come on, there's got to be more lies you can throw around. did the lying spirit God sent to your fingers run out of ideas

6 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Gggg102:

you know, okcornel gave me a satisfactory answer to that question.

you posted a passage that said laws were for bad people and good people did not need the law because they are good without the law.

and I asked how you would know what is good and what is bad without the law. and you said by reading the Bible.

that means without the Bible, you can't differentiate between good and evil.
you still rely on the Law and the instructions of the apostles to know what is good and what is evil.

if you rely on the Bible, then you would not have known homosexuality was bad if it wasn't written in the law and if Paul had not spoken against it. so you depend on law and instructions of the apostles to know what is good.
you can't differentiate good and evil on your own even when it is said that good people can do so on their own.

or are you evil?
Sorry, i didn't read, i had a busy day, i can't add headache to an already stressed day.

Gerarahia.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
OkCornel:

You are seeing a twist where there is none...

The answer to my question will clarify a lot...

Check for the meaning of incest...online dictionaries are readily available...
So Abraham's wasn't incest?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
stephendamsoho:

No more lies to trot out? don't disappoint me, tell more lies

list of lies you've told from just the last few (4 or 5) posts of yours here

a. Joe4christ is using his monicker to deceive people

b. Stephendamsoho quoted you directly

c. Stephendamsoho is joe4christ (its a suspicion so I give you that one)

come on, there's got to be more lies you can throw around. did the lying spirit God sent to your fingers run out of ideas

Isn't it weird that I made a comment directed at joe4christ and you are the one taking his painkillers for him. cheesy

Makes me wonder why you are so particular about holding fort for him and wouldn't cease or desist despite my asking you to quit it.

As much as I know you would love drawing me into your rather mentally warped game of "let me speak for joe4christ despite not being him" I have seen all I need to see despite not soliciting for any of such gore from you.

Like I said, you may as well use his moniker to jabber away since you seem to have a soul tie with him and feel this deep longing to take over from him despite not having the first comment directed at any moniker that began with Stephen and clearly could see that Joe holds no semblance with Stephen moniker-wise.

Your desperation to engage me is laughable to say the least as now you have swung full circle to academically listing out "so called" lies you claim I told yet cannot look away from comments I make directed at joe4christ.

Keep on with the deceit . You registered in 2015 which is 3 years ago and only made 179 posts in these 3 years and somehow you stumbled on a comment I made directly to joe4christ just a few minutes after I made it in order to defend him despite your last post before that one being in OCTOBER 2017.

My post at joe4christ must have either struck a nerve or must have been very special for you to make your very first post in 5 months directly in response to that.

Keep deceiving yourself. Jabber away now as joe4christ in disguise. grin

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
LordVoldermort:
So Abraham's wasn't incest?

If you read the last link I gave you... you'll have the answers to your question in there...

He married his half-sister...it was incest. However, would you like to use that to justify incest? If so...tell us why...

After all, Cain committed incest too... I'm eager to know the point you're trying to prove...

Awaiting your response eagerly...

And also, your answer to my last question (which you complained was a twist)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.