Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (30820 Views)

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
dalaman:

Lies, we can infer from the bible and say that snakes once flew

grin cheesy
I wonder how I inferred that snakes once walked. My inference was right and yours about flying, hopping, standing still were all wrong. I guess you need to sharpen your inference abilities they are deliberately blunt. grin

Which research? You think plagiarism something you are notoriously known for here is research abi? Well done.

Plagiarism you say? Yet a scientific journal confirmed my words and I posted them here and the links. I am still waiting for you to call those peer reviewed journals as lies. grin

You know very well that I was referring to the bible. We could say that snakes flew or hopped according to the bible. No were was it written inside the bible that snakes once walked. What ever you sails remains your own assumption. If I insist that snakes were flying according to the bible, you have no evidence from the bible to show that my position is not true.

This is your modus operandi grin

You get caught, you switch and keep switching.

If I inferred correctly I must be extremely lucky to have inferred rightly and spot on with science.

I remember you also denied that snakes once had limbs until I showed you from science. God said the serpent from now on would crawl on its belly which meant it once had limbs and you denied this until science showed you your shameful error.

Next I told you they walked and you denied this and said they could have been flying, hopping or stationary and this you maintained until science showed you AGAIN your shameful error.

Ogbeni go and sharpen your inference abilities and stop dumping your burdens on me.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by sonofthunder: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
welcome back mighty warrior. Yes indeed, The highly esteemed Butterfly1on is a sight to behold. He weaves his way through the shadow of the valley of death like a skilled Ninja.

We have observed his humility only in the face of truth, never toward swine.

Scientifically verifiable evidence of the superior might of Jesus Christ is increasing the FAITH of believers world wide.
Thank you sir, you are far too kind. I call butterflylion and kingebukasblog ninja/shadow athiest slayer(s) cause whenever they appear those fellows be crawling back into their 'closed places'... Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by ScienceWatch: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Continuously banned or continuously reported? grin

If the latter then you must be a thorn in the sides of many here
Yes It is the latter. All I did was to agree with their Satanic prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins that all Atheists were once fish.

Another 5day ban was freely given to me again one hour after the previous three bans expired because I proclaimed in bold letters;
I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Yes It is the latter. All I did was to agree with their Satanic prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins that all Atheists were once fish.

Another 5day ban was freely given to me again one hour after the previous three bans expired because I proclaimed in bold letters;
I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!

Are you kidding me?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by ScienceWatch: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
sonofthunder:

Thank you sir, you are far too kind. I call butterflylion and kingebukasblog ninja/shadow athiest slayer(s) cause whenever they appear those fellows be crawling back into their 'closed places'... Lol.
Lol Yes you right again.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by ScienceWatch: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Are you kidding me?
I Have generously received more than four consecutive bans with very little time in between to say good bye to my granny.
It must be traced to the evolution thing that ATHEISTS prefer. Lol very loud.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I Have generously received more than four consecutive bans with very little time in between to say good bye to my granny.
It must be traced to the evolution thing that ATHEISTS prefer. Lol very loud.

I believe that one of them whom you (we) engage is a MOD and dishes out bans for any and every reason.

Personally I was restricted from commenting on a particular thread here specifically. I could comment on any thread in the religious section except that one. Anytime I tried commenting I got slapped an auto ban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by ScienceWatch: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
dalaman:

Lies, we can infer from the bible and say that snakes once flew.

Which research? You think plagiarism something you are notoriously known for here is research abi? Well done.

You know very well that I was referring to the bible. We could say that snakes flew or hopped according to the bible. No were was it written inside the bible that snakes once walked. What ever you sails remains your own assumption. If I insist that snakes were flying according to the bible, you have no evidence from the bible to show that my position is not true.
Ok. I know you won't resort to plagiarism to answer this intriguing question. Tell us Sir, why do snakes have tails ? 50 years ago research proved that snakes would have been more prosperous without a tail. Now tell us, did your evolution burden this snake, or did this snake evolve from a different species of fish ?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by ScienceWatch: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

I believe that one of them whom you (we) engage is a MOD and dishes out bans for any and every reason.

Personally I was restricted from commenting on a particular thread here specifically. I could comment on any thread in the religious section except that one. Anytime I tried commenting I got slapped an auto ban.
Yes I agree. One creepy guy that comes to mind is Frank something and the highly pretentious guy that panics when he sees us, he would jump on his boyfriends back, insert his penis and shout, "Here comes the derailers." I can't get to his name right now.

The image he provokes in my mind is affecting my memory.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by FlipGamBino: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Good. Since you said WITHIN the days, is this not referring to a time bracket? What you said is simply WITHIN A BRACKET OF DAYS. This is you saying something like IN THE DAYS OF YOUR YOUTH. Your youth was sure but the time span of your youth is not stated. You only gave a time bracket.

Were you once a youth? Yes

Did you say WHEN you were a youth? No

Did your statement imply a time bracket of your youth period? Yes.

I hope you get it now?

I have been reading through your arguments with Sarassin concerning the phrase "In the days of Abiathar" and its really funny. Let me ask you one question as it seems on this tread you have crowned yourself the custodian of "common sense". I will use an analogy, If Lai Mohammed came out in a press conference and made the comment " in the days of Obasanjo" what time frame do you think he is referring to? Somethings are quite easy to understand but when we choose to make baseless arguments of it, we extend the length of a single tread to 30pages talking about things that could have been concluded in 5. And please stop the cynical comments and gestures, asides the fact its boring, your arguments are somewhat myopic within the contexts of biblical historicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by ojobolinda: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Matthew 28:9.... '' And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying All hail. And they came and HELD HIM BY THE FEET and worshipped him.
John 20:17...... Jesus said unto her TOUCH ME NOT for i am not yet ascended to my father.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 4:53am On Mar 19, 2018
ojobolinda:
Matthew 28:9.... '' And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying All hail. And they came and HELD HIM BY THE FEET and worshipped him.
John 20:17...... Jesus said unto her TOUCH ME NOT for i am not yet ascended to my father.

Five days gone...yet no answer to this question...

Two things...

1) Perhaps a direct translation of the scriptures from Hebrew or Aramaic or whatever language these chapters were originally written in into English may help...

2) Between the time Jesus appeared to the Ladies by the tomb and when He appeared to the Apostles...He might have transited between Heaven and Earth... after all, there are no records in the scriptures telling where exactly Jesus had been each and everyday after He resurrected...
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Pecuman: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Is this thread still on?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Judybash93(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by donnie(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
The GREATEST LIE of Christianity and indeed of the millenium is a white Jesus and white Israel.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by MuttleyLaff: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
donnie:
The GREATEST LIE of Christianity and indeed of the millenium is a white Jesus and white Israel.
A worse lie, greater than the GREATEST LIE of Christianity and indeed of the millenium of a white Jesus and white Israel, is that of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ being portrayed by afrocentrists like donnie, that He is an African black skinned Son of Man, where facts show that He is Semitic and from the Levant, circa Mediterranean Sea region area, hence could never be white skinned and neither be black skinned, but instead Him and the original Israelites would be a skin spectrum that falls anywhere between medium white to light brown and Olive, moderate reddish brown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.