Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God (19350 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Skepticus:

Watch how the brainwashed will rush to attack your comment as an hater.

You can cry till tomorrow we won't make it cheaper. If you are looking for a cheaper university go to the government university that will embark on 1 year strike without mercy, that doesn't have facilities and good infrastructures, that employ unqualified lecturers, that doesn't have stead power/ water supply, that doesn't have books in their libraries, that doesn't pay lecturers on time, etc.
The church owned universities have 24/7 power/water supply, good infrastructures, pay lecturers on time unlike your government university so they can not be cheap pls. Do you know the cost of running a world class university anywhere in the world? You people are always talking like kids.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Almost all Nobel prize winners, at least in the area of science or literature, are either atheist or agnostic.

Shut up. Have you carried out a research on that? What is the source of your research study?
Highest number of Nobel prize winners are either in science or what of view are Jewish people. Check now. Stop misleading people and they are religious people
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
edicolove:

In decades to come, a Christian should be expecting the rapture and coming of Christ, not how he will take over the world. Christians are not going to take over the world. Its the antichrist that will actually take over the world for a while before Christ returns and kicks him out. But by then, no one will need your universities as Christ establishes his 100 year reign. Funny how some of you who say you are Christians only think of the future of humanity in terms of worldly attainments. Dont you guys read your bible?

Oga are you a pastor, theologian? Where are the Antichrist coming from?
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Christianvoice:

Gentleman, I believe you are with your phone , Google highest Noble prize winners are the Jewish people. In Medicine, Technology, etc. Yet they are most religious people on Earth.
Some people will just wake up and start typing rubbish.
It's a well known fact that Jews are amongst the least religious people on earth. Their tribal affiliation alone makes them Jews and not necessarily faith. Almost all those Jewish noble laureates are Atheists/Agnostics jews or at most secular.
You want to know about the religious jews? the ones who still take Yahweh serious? they are called Haredi Jews. More than half of them are unemployed and live in poverty,and of course they have zero noble prize.
Even with an exceptional race,religion would render you unproductive.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Some people will just wake up and start typing rubbish.
It's a well known fact that Jews are amongst the least religious people on on earth. They are Jews by tribal affiliation and not necessarily faith. Almost all those Jewish noble laureates are Atheists/Agnostics or at most secular.
You want to know about the religious jews, the ones who still take Yahweh serious? they are called Haredi Jews. More than half of them are unemployed and live in poverty,and of course they have zero noble prize.
Even with an exceptional race,religion would render you unproductive.

I am an educationist I did not study politics like you. The Jewish Americans are the highest number of Nobel prize winners. In Israel, there are three religions that are well known 1. Judaism, 2. Christianity 3. Islam.
Average Jewish person practices Judaism.
Please stop misleading people. Go to school
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Christianvoice:

I am an educationist I did not study politics like you. The Jewish Americans are the highest number of Nobel prize winners. In Israel, there are three religions that are well known 1. Judaism, 2. Christianity 3. Islam.
Average Jewish person practices Judaism.
Please stop misleading people. Go to school
You automatically assume the Jewish noble laureates must believe in God and are practicing Jews,which is far from the truth. Most of the Jewish intellectuals I know are Atheists/Agnostics talkless of religious.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You automatically assume the Jewish noble laureates must believe in God and are practicing Jews,which is far from the truth. Most of the Jewish intellectuals I know are Atheists/Agnostics talkless of religious.

In Israel it is a taboo to believe that there is no God. So the average Jewish person believes in the agreement God had with Abraham. They believe in the law of Moses. That is why
Average Jew believes in tithes and alms giving. If you are a member of a secret cult don't use Jewish people as your triblazers because Atheism is against their belief
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Christianvoice:

[s]
In Israel it is a taboo to believe that there is no God. So the average Jewish person believes in the agreement God had with Abraham. They believe in the law of Moses. That is why
Average Jew believes in tithes and alms giving. If you are a member of a secret cult don't use Jewish people as your triblazers because Atheism is against their belief[/s]
It's like you're a bot
This one thinks Israel is like what it is in his Bible stories grin. People who host annually,the world's largest gay parades.
Keep typing nonsense
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

It's like you're a bot
This one thinks Israel is like what it is in his Bible stories grin. People who host annually,the world's largest gay parades.
Keep typing nonsense

I perceive you are a gay or cultist. God is going to deal with you for all evils you have been perpetrating against the church. Watch out, except you repent if not you shall not go scot free. You buy data to fight the church and subscribe to BBN, gay activities, you drink, smoke, club and that's why you are suffering.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Christianvoice:

I perceive you are a gay or cultist. God is going to deal with you for all evils you have been perpetrating against the church. Watch out, except you repent if not you shall not go scot free. You buy data to fight the church and subscribe to BBN, gay activities, you drink, smoke, club and that's why you are suffering.
Lol
grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by desiredhome: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Christianvoice:

You can cry till tomorrow we won't make it cheaper. If you are looking for a cheaper university go to the government university that will embark on 1 year strike without mercy, that doesn't have facilities and good infrastructures, that employ unqualified lecturers, that doesn't have stead power/ water supply, that doesn't have books in their libraries, that doesn't pay lecturers on time, etc.
The church owned universities have 24/7 power/water supply, good infrastructures, pay lecturers on time unlike your government university so they can not be cheap pls. Do you know the cost of running a world class university anywhere in the world? You people are always talking like kids.

You got it through donations/freewill but you can't give freely....... that is not Godly.... that is evil....selfish ambition

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

You got it through donations/freewill but you can't give freely....... that is not Godly.... that is evil....selfish ambition

How much did you donate? If you have
been donating, stop donating and the work will not stop. Why are you crying for what does not concern you. Between the church and government who should be providing free education? You pay taxes through every bank transaction, recharge cards, estimated NEPA bills, etc yet no good roads, hospitals, electricity, qualitative education, water supply, no job unemployment, etc
See, some of you are the problems of Nigeria. The kind of youths we have in Nigeria are empty brain youths who don't think before they talk, they don't have direction rather they buy data watching BBN, donate.
Instead of you to be blaming your government for not providing free education, here you shift the blame to the church. Even in America Oral Roberts University is expensive because of the facilities, etc.
Leave the church alone, blame your political leaders who take your abroad. Our primary job as a church is not build roads, schools, hospitals, etc but to preach the gospel. Mark 16:15.
It is not our job to provide free education please
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by desiredhome: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Christianvoice:

been donating, stop donating and the work will not stop. Why are you crying for what does not concern you. Between the church and government who should be providing free education? You pay taxes through every bank transaction, recharge cards, estimated NEPA bills, etc yet no good roads, hospitals, electricity, qualitative education, water supply, no job unemployment, etc
See, some of you are the problems of Nigeria. The kind of youths we have in Nigeria are empty brain youths who don't think before they talk, they don't have direction rather they buy data watching BBN, donate.
Instead of you to be blaming your government for not providing free education, here you shift the blame to the church. Even in America Oral Roberts University is expensive because of the facilities, etc.
Leave the church alone, blame your political leaders who take your abroad. Our primary job as a church is not build roads, schools, hospitals, etc but to preach the gospel. Mark 16:15.
No.... you and your types are the big problem.here ...you are the ones with empty brain, because you have allowed greed to take away your sense of reasoning.......
It's not the duty of the church to give Free education yet they collect money from the members to builld those schools? How wicked can that be?....
Government collect taxes from people who are working, people with sources of income,... your Pastorprenour collect even from the no income earners, the poor in the name of church/God yet they get nothing in return....you are a criminal without conscience.....
You think church is just where you go and drop money and build 1 million capacity stadium?...
Better go and read more about church and stop spewing trash.....
The more you collect from the poor the more you are creating poverty...yet the same school they built are only affordable to the same politicians we are accusing of corruptions,...who then is the most corrupt here?
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by desiredhome: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Christianvoice:

The testimony here is how a university was built through free will donations.....in billions, including the poor/less privileged in the Church, yet you can't not give freely or make it affordable to the poor among you..... and you call yourself a Christian? You are even worst than the politicians you are accusing of looting/destroying the country.....
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
desiredhome:

The testimony here is how a university was built through free will donations.....in billions, including the poor/less privileged in the Church, yet you can't not give freely or make it affordable to the poor among you..... and you call yourself a Christian? You are even worst than the politicians you are accusing of looting/destroying the country.....
Continue to fool yourself. Leave church alone , face your Islam.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God by Christianvoice: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
desiredhome:

No.... you and your types are the big problem.here ...you are the ones with empty brain, because you have allowed greed to take away your sense of reasoning.......
It's not the duty of the church to give Free education yet they collect money from the members to builld those schools? How wicked can that be?....
Government collect taxes from people who are working, people with sources of income,... your Pastorprenour collect even from the no income earners, the poor in the name of church/God yet they get nothing in return....you are a criminal without conscience.....
You think church is just where you go and drop money and build 1 million capacity stadium?...
Better go and read more about church and stop spewing trash.....
The more you collect from the poor the more you are creating poverty...yet the same school they built are only affordable to the same politicians we are accusing of corruptions,...who then is the most corrupt here?

You reason from your anus. Before the name "Nigeria" the church built schools for all Nigerians including Muslims with any dime from Nigeria. Most of the foremost Nigeria politicians today in the north went to the church built missionary school the likes of Govt Erufai, etc. The contribution the church had made in Nigeria no religion has done. Go and study history of Nigeria education. Stop insulting Christianity. That is why we are doing well than Islam in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / Tom Kolawole Samson Graduates From University Of Essex, UK (Photos) / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.