Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,505 members, 7,823,180 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan (640 Views)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2010
My girlfriend was an Arsenal fan before i knew her. Now she is a Chelsea fan and i made her a Chelsea fan by buying her a Chelsea Jersey and told her that she is to join my club so that we wont be enemies. It kinda fun u know, and we've been good. Its high time we knew ur clubs too and know if ur partner suppoints same or different club. Up Chelsea! Chelsea till i die!
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by Dolemite(f): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2010
Question! what on earth has Chelsea ever done for you except make you buy their merchandise (jerseys), pay subscription tv to watch them and make them more popular virally so other idiots could follow the pattern. I don't get it with all these people supporting football clubs, it's ridiculous. . .
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by Moyola(f): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2010
Clap for yaself! tongue
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by ElRazur: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2010
Hopefully, when a local abramovich come to your area, she can dump your arse and go chase some riches. cheesy
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by ruskiee(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2010
Wait till she leaves you for a Portsmouth fan. tongue
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by Ranoscky(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2010
ma guy no think am o,

that one no be guarantee.

if she see a relegated club fan wey to take her out for shoping,

omo, she go subtitute u immediately!
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by topwings: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2010
how
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by petebor02(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2010
i am a chelsea fan and my babygirl too.i made her a fan of  chelsea b4 then she wasn't supporting any club.
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by petebor02(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Ranoscky link=topic=437266.msg5958275#msg5958275 date=1272362580]
ma guy no think am o,

that one no be guarantee.

if she see a relegated club fan wey to take her out for shoping,

omo, she go subtitute u immediately!
nothing guy
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by olayinkaj2(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2010
Thank God for ur life.
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by candylips(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
but women don't even like football
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by kemisuga(f): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2010
Poster - u very funny. So what's the big deal, Chelsea or no Chelsea
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by googles: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Testimony time , next
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by cpatra(f): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
Testimony

I'm in love wit Drogba, the guy no even sey I dey exist self, pls Chelsea fans help and get his phone number 4 me, no mind dat I'm anti- chelsea fan. But I'm fan to loaded guys anyway.

Shit! Na dream, just woke up.
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by 190: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
2nd testimony

I would like to fck mikel obi's GF,
who knows where i can reach her @
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by jenibayo(f): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2010
big mumu.
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by 190: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^who^^ angry angry
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by jenibayo(f): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2010
190:

^^who^^ angry angry

Am not talking to u oooo! Am talking to de poster.
Re: I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan by sereques(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
jenibayo:

big mumu.

Are you these obnoxious or you are just having a bad day

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Love? / How To Get Your Guy To Commit / Drop Your Romantic Love Lines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.