Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please (8094 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by mikejj(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2018
grin dat gurl is your killer ribs nt your missing ribs.badest leave her before she lick your ear.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by MrCuteking(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I always said...Any woman who can't afford to buy something for herself is a LIABILITY sha... cool

If she's too dependent on you when it comes to money, then u better start packing ur stuffs coz even sanitary pads she will demand u to buy for her.. grin grin

What you said is right. She asked me to buy her sanitary pad because she misplaced her money. That was in January.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by imitateMe(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
You can't force a fish brain to think! Just as you can't force a horse to drink.

BTW as for your topic, It is not always what a woman has to offer but what you are man enough to get out of her. Make her your sex object and she will be, make her your partner or helpmate and she will be. What often kill you guys is pride and ignorance! [/color] [/b][/quote]
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by chieme123(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Brooke60:
That is your mentality and it is limiting you.
All guys are the same, a Saturday won't go without roughly 100 wedding all over the country. Who are they marrying?

Change our mentality

How many of those marriages last for Five years ?
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by ghettochild(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
You dey love olosho....you own don done
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Brooke60:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look for 'your helpmate, your friend, someone that will help you to grow in all aspects of your life'
This is just FWB.....Let her know the status of the relationship though and stop inconveniencing yourself just for 5 mints sex (Unless you last more than 5mints tongue tongue)

Will it be okay if he lasts more than 5 mins? Isn't that for the benefit of the girl? All girls who expect financial benefits in a relationship do not deserve an orgasm. Guys, keep it only as long as it is enough for you to cum. Don't pay for giving someone orgasm. cry

Latinos Are Like The Sweetest / I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” / Kissing Or Romance, Which One Make Ladies Wet ?