Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (57524 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by chuksjuve(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
These are the people behind it !!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by BABANGBALI: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I can't stop laughing oooooh
you did same thing to my friend two years ago
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Finest6: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
That's bad
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Sprumbabafather: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fatality grin

l will kukuma jump from the balcony grin
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by roqrules04(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
All these Twitter fingers Sabi lie sha chai
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Take heart bro.
But he'd had known before now that the babe isn't into him.
Anyways it take the exact number of years spent to acquire an MBBS to successfully predict a woman.
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Suko110(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sucked up tale.
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by anochuko01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
roarik:
And the other guy might not love her o...smh undecided
see your big head
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by westernized: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rachelsblog:
This must be terribly Disappointing.. Gosh.. so a man did a surprised engagement for the woman whom he thought was the love of his life.. But when she came in what she did is heartbreaking..

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/man-places-surprises-engagement-in-his.html?m=1

lol.... d dude dey talk to himself, i just hope say em enter go carry em ring, choi!!! Dz guy carry em ring go propose for another man.....Congratz bro

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by skydancer: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
He should just climb down from the balcony and go home secretly
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by stagger: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladimejyy:
I will just be begging my village people

Make una leave Pitso Mosimane naa. Try using Benni McCarthy instead.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Danialuone: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
The guy na back up....the lady self get back up.This is a back up matter...be wise.....computer age,save your work
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
stagger:

Make una leave Pitso Mosimane naa. Try using Benni McCarthy instead.

No oooooo. Pitso is meme-sonified just like Odunlade

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by dwebwalker(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
It's really heartbreaking but i don't feel sorry for him... A lot of women have been rejected and friend zoned too so he should deal with it

I could relate n not as a guy but I feel sorry for him cuz a lady once told me am a good guy but she can't marry me... It makes u wonder... But thank God Sha my own no worst reach e level.
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
I feel for the man.... Ahnnnnnnn

Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by metroid(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
mikejj:
grin the lad has bin an undercover maga

5 Star Lager beer for you on me there
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by metroid(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Side ni**a with a key to her apartment grin this story is a cooked story angry
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by sisisioge: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

A classic case of mistaken identity. We sincerely apologize sire tongue
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
I support the babe decision..it's so disrespectful. ..if you wnt to propose n engage me, kneel n do it the proper way...
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
The kind of heartbreak that makes a man to think of suicide....
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by laliga01: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Made up story. undecided

Of course every body knows that... Just flow with the story.
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Ekiseme(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Am I supposed to believe this?
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by OoshaRe: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lmaoooooo. This is sad sha
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by borntoexcel2000(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
okuneddie:
u are the side boo and u no know? shocked shocked shocked
It's hard make guys no know o
From the story both are old enough for marriage so i think the guy should have seen the sign on the wall

The other guy na badt guy o...quick claim say naim bring the ring.. lol
I won't forget how a guy claimed he sent a girl recharged card which another guy did.....lol

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Danaire(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Did the paddy nt drop a note of his name along side the surprise engagemt?[/b]
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Daejoyoung: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
I support the babe decision..it's so disrespectful. ..if you wnt to propose n engage me, kneel n do it the proper way...
why kneel?
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by macaphan007(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
nonut:
The babe is mad. Twitter liars on point.
abi its a lie!
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by cooltola(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Caseless: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
nonut:
The babe is mad.
Twitter liars on point.
everybody de form story for twitter.
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by redarrr(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
kiss Daniel voice" no go dey do pass ursef
Re: Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did by Lilimax(f): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
phayvoursky:
THE ONLY WOMAN WHO SHOWS GENUINE LOVE IS "MOTHER".

THE REST NA MADE IN CHINA.
The mother was once a girl friend nah smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.