Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (57443 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Eval123: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
If you know she'd be too old for you when you're ready to marry, please tell her to move on to a guy that's ready.

No use your reggae spoil her Fuji.

834 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ObaOfEsan: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Aonkuuse(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
See first thing you have to tell her your real age, see her reactions whether she's okay with that or not.

Secondly 5 years is pretty much to put someone hanging, or believing that you guys will get married.

If you really love her age is nothing, just two years. Bro honestly 5 years is much if you know that after 5 years you can't do this abeg let her go.

Because you have started contemplating already, please don't waste that lady's time that much let her go.

266 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Ajibade123(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
I am so disappointed that you are educated and you still take age as a big deal
so 35 years old is bad for a female to get married??

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Romanoff:
If you know she'd be too old for you when you're ready to marry, please tell her to move on to a guy that's ready.

No use you reggae spoil her Fuji.

Wow wow i succumb.

Romanoff, all this days you are just doing the opposite of your name (RomanOn) on this Romance section wit the numbers of advise you are just dishing eh ! grin how far show us the way out, I want to start advising the people of my community on the danger of bad relationship, I will be needing keynote from you. grin grin grin

Can you help me out? cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
gaius01:

Wow wow i succumb.

Romanoff, all this days you are just doing the opposite of your name (RomanOn) on this Romance section wit the numbers of advise you are just dishing eh ! grin how far show us the way out, I want to start advising the people of my community on the danger of bad relationship, I will be needing keynote from you. grin grin grin

Can you help me out? cheesy

My dear na from experience and poor choices of mine, friends and people around me, na him I use wise up o.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Hollawayn05(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
IT WILL SURE END IN PREMIUM TEARS

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
5 years ke. She won't even be waiting for you. But honesty is a virtue everyone must posses.

Nobody wants to be taken for a fool. Tell her your real age as quickly as possible. And clearly let her know you don't have marriage in your plans in the foreseeable future.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by demmymoney(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dump the bitch

U are still in ur 20s for bleeps sake why wud u b in an exclusive relationship with the opposite sex in ur 20s and the foolish thing is this one has already hit the wall. Guy don't u know ur value or are u dumb!!!

U should make yourself ur mental point of origin. Focus on ur goals and spin plates. Don't have onetitis for that bitch nahh jeeezzz

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Eval123: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Aonkuuse:
See first thing you have to tell her your real age, see her reactions whether she's okay with that or not.

Secondly 5 years is pretty much to put someone hanging, or believing that you guys will get married.

If you really love her age is nothing, just two years. Bro honestly 5 years is much if you know that after 5 years you can't do this abeg let her go.

Because you have started contemplating already, please don't waste that lady's time that much let her go.

she is already aware of my real age, though she wasn't too cool but then the love we share still makes her stay back. she still wants to wait for me if I won't disappoint her later.. and for the 5 years thing, I don't have any means of income currently else I would have done that. cause outside the love, we are very compatible

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Eval123: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hollawayn05:
IT WILL SURE END IN PREMIUM TEARS
Wat's ur reasons for saying that?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Matheusmartin: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
At 35,shes no longer a girl.
Address her well.

Na iye(person mama) naim she be.. grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Eval123: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
5 years ke. She won't even be waiting for you. But honesty is a virtue everyone must posses.

Nobody wants to be taken for a fool. Tell her your real age as quickly as possible. And clearly let her know you don't have marriage in your plans in the foreseeable future.

For the record, I never lied to her about my age, it was all a mistake. but she is currently aware of my real age and still wish to stay. and for the marriage, she knows am not ready, and we have been planning our lives together
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Eval123: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
demmymoney:
Dump the bitch

U are still in ur 20s for bleeps sake why wud u b in an exclusive relationship with the opposite sex in ur 20s and the foolish thing is this one has already hit the wall. Guy don't u know ur value or are u dumb!!!

U should make yourself ur mental point of origin. Focus on ur goals and spin plates. Don't have onetitis for that bitch nahh jeeezzz
she is a good gal, I know almost everything about her past. so not everyone is a bitch

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Eval123:

For the record, I never lied to her about my age, it was all a mistake. but she is currently aware of my real age and still wish to stay. and for the marriage, she knows am not ready, and we have been planning our lives together

Don't assume she knows. Have a serious conversation about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ebicon(f): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
I really like your sincerity about what you both share,
Don’t let society dictate how to love and live , you might get someone younger that will leave you miserable and sad. You can be lucky to get a good paying job , you might not need the forecasted five years , Time are hard but people are making it ,leave societal standards, it does not work for everyone
Do what will make you happy but if you feel you cannot marry 35 yr old woman , please leave her to those that will appreciate

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Qatar2022: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
You will die Young if you don't leave that woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ThiagoKid(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Both of you should get out! angry

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by lastclaire4(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ajibade123:
I am so disappointed that you are educated and you still take age as a big deal
so 35 years old is bad for a female to get married??

That is the miseducation from nairaland sadly.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by FalseProphet1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Proposing to a lady above 35 years is not an engagement, it’s a rescue mission... This I have seen.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by talk2hb1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Eval123:

please I need advice.

Am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day. She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her. Now am confuse, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, there won't believe she is my senior.. pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age..
This Your Grammar Self...
She is Older than you, not your senior

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
op don't go that route. don't say i didn't warn you

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Tedpgrass: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Some comments here are at best polemic but largely opprobrious..

Shake my head for the lady in question.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Open up to her. Tell her not to wait for you. At 30, she should be wise. Time waits for no woman
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Reex12(m): 4:55am On Apr 10, 2021
pls let her go its both in your interests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

No use your reggae spoil her Fuji.
.....So the LADY should move to a Guy that's ready and no longer the Guy that's Tall, Dark and WEALTHY ..
when Age starts creeping in, the Guy that's ready becomes the potential man & no longer the classy man.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Goldbw122(m): 5:09am On Apr 10, 2021
Marry her if u truly love her ok

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Duplexxx: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2021
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Apr 10, 2021
The best ladies to date are older ladies, the younger ones are just witches.

39 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by johnkey: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Captain-save-a-hoe

15 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Bynz: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2021
U ain't ready No job no money so what's keeping her... it seems you are giving her good sex then

Alaye if u truly love her as much as she does please let her go be with someone that's is ready to settle down.

While u graduate strong, start earning income. Get someone when u know that you are ready to marry. Be careful what you do. Don't go around breaking young or old girls heart
Eval123:

she is already aware of my real age, though she wasn't too cool but then the love we share still makes her stay back. she still wants to wait for me if I won't disappoint her later.. and for the 5 years thing, I don't have any means of income currently else I would have done that. cause outside the love, we are very compatible

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.