Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (76838 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Paradigm777: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
kaybestt:
op... apart from ctrl +c and ctrl+v which other shortcut do you know
grin grin grin
Wicked!!!
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by cashkid: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is simple enough na!
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:
A young Nigerian lady has taken to social media platform to cries out after her tailor whom she gave materials to make a gown for her but end up making oversized dress for her.

According to Flozy Osiobe, she gave her tailor 6yards of material to make a gown for her and to help her keep the remaining but unfortunately the tailor decided to use the material as she sees it by making oversized gown for her and even instructed her to be using belt with the gown.

According to what she wrote;
"I must RANT this one. That's was how my tailor made this for me after paying her to make a simple gown for me, gave her 6 yards keep my remaining fabric I'll use it I told her, she end up with this saying i should wear it with bet. I left her shop angry. Pls tailors in the group help me see this matter."

You got this post from a closed Facebook group 'RANT HQ'. Do you have permission to repost this story, because it is called a 'closed' group for a reason

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Khalilsneh29: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith" -Billy Graham
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by MissRaine69(f): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Op,apart from copy and paste what else do you do for a living
Copy and paste
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by rOsy247(f): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by justtruth88miSt(f): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
na suegbe oooo...using fela voice... london tailor
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladimejyy:
See finishing
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by femtex007(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
The tailor must be from Aba
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by handsomeyinka(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladimejyy:
You bad gan oooo......
This really crack me up.
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by markode777: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:

Bro...

Check any blog you know if you see this before.. Most of you with little sense always think all upcoming bloggers do copy..

Though I'm guilty of it before but now I'm no longer into it

I hardly post up to 10post a day these days because it's not easy to find post and you're here spewing trash

Check your brain before you comment next time

Brother, Even Vanguard do copy and paste. for you to make more money on your blog, you do more than 30 posts pers day. Where copy and paste is bad is if you do it without giving credit... Except you rewrite it and even when you rewrite from the original source, kindly give credit.

Every big blog and news sites do copy and paste, but try and get fresh news though

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by HeWrites(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
markode777:

Brother, Even Vanguard do copy and paste. for you to make more money on your blog, you do more than 30 posts pers day. Where copy and paste is bad is if you do it without giving credit... Except you rewrite it and even when you rewrite from the original source, kindly give credit.

Every big blog and news sites do copy and paste, but try and get fresh news though

Thanks bro
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol
Baddest tailor grin grin grin
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Make she just use am do night gown
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Deckline(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:

Bro...

Check any blog you know if you see this before.. Most of you with little sense always think all upcoming bloggers do copy..

Though I'm guilty of it before but now I'm no longer into it

I hardly post up to 10post a day these days because it's not easy to find post and you're here spewing trash

Check your brain before you comment next time
e pain am
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by winfy11(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Don't blame her, it's for the present and future wear
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Op, no need crying foul.
When you decide to give Sura the tailor your material, cos he or she collects N1,000naira to sew gown.
What do u expect?

A miracle? cheesy

Give fashion designers like us? You won't.

So wear the gown well. It's suits your skin tone cheesy

Oops!

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Icon79(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
He writes grin

O pari

Oladimejyy:
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by kambili999(f): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
I'm not just understanding this gown. is it wrapper or what
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by emmxzy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
kudos to the tailor,must u sold somo dobo always ;Dkudos to the tailor,must u sold somo dobo always
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladimejyy:
You are a clown. Very funny human being.
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairalanduseles:
take it off atleast so we can see.......

yuh mind naked.... brain naked... Sense naked and now u want to see an unclad picture too....
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by nairalanduseles: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

yuh mind naked.... brain naked... Sense naked and now u want to see an unclad picture too....

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Sawoe: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmm... It's simple na
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by markode777: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:

Thanks bro

Before you go forward into blogging, understanding they are losers who don't want others to succeed. Some have decided to work for people all their life and if you take a bold step and move outside their box, they throw stones at you.

I keep seeing people everyday blast bloggers, Yet we are making more money and we ain't going back. Linda Ikeji is a billionaire, and mind you, she does the highest copy and paste, incase you don't know.

There are surely many bloggers here in Nigeria (very very sure) who will pay these haters through out their life. They think blogging is easy... sometimes i wake up by 4am to work and i get very weak, but i must work because i have visitors to update and it is my passion. How will i spend all my day on a computer reporting news and updates, yet people say shithole things. They don't know the hustle

Yet, i say, blog sensibly.
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by miqos02(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairalanduseles:
take it off atleast so we can see.......
see what?
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Phelix01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is what they called London Tailor.

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by HeWrites(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deckline:
e pain am
Even if I'm doing copy and paste
The amount I earn monthly is enough for your family to survive
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by HeWrites(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
markode777:

Before you go forward into blogging, understanding they are losers who don't want others to succeed. Some have decided to work for people all their life and if you take a bold step and move outside their box, they throw stones at you.

I keep seeing people everyday blast bloggers, Yet we are making more money and we ain't going back. Linda Ikeji is a billionaire, and mind you, she does the highest copy and paste, incase you don't know.

There are surely many bloggers here in Nigeria (very very sure) who will pay these haters through out their life. They think blogging is easy... sometimes i wake up by 4am to work and i get very weak, but i must work because i have visitors to update and it is my passion. How will i spend all my day on a computer reporting news and updates, yet people say shithole things. They don't know the hustle

Yet, i say, blog sensibly.

Most of the wailers never had something they relied on to bring them money every month except to litters the cyberspace with their frustrated lives
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by CioAngels(f): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
This days tailors are not sewing but using capentary tools to sew, especially those that are trained at Lagos state Women Development Center. The locally trained tailors are better tailors than these WDC trained. They are pain because you send your cloth back for several amendments. I once had same case as yours at the end i had to reduce it myself. For simple gown i now cut for them 3yds because they waste your material . You should try local tailors. It is so sad.
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rubbish material + roadside cheap tailor = disaster.
Cheap article wey dey worry belle.
Next time invest in good quality material and go to a good tailor who's known for their work. Don't disturb the internet
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by habayinc(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladimejyy:
this one weak me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / How Safe Are Yodi Pills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.