Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (76837 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Evablizin:

angry

∆ I just tire ∆

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by paschal47(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:

Bro...

Check any blog you know if you see this before.. Most of you with little sense always think all upcoming bloggers do copy..

Though I'm guilty of it before but now I'm no longer into it

I hardly post up to 10post a day these days because it's not easy to find post and you're here spewing trash

Check your brain before you comment next time

Bros stop disgracing yourself, this stuff you post was gotten from rant hq on Facebook
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Evablizin(f): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry
∆ I just tire ∆
That guy nah bad belle.
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
trustyshoess:
Rubbish material + roadside cheap tailor = disaster.
Cheap article wey dey worry belle.
Next time invest in good quality material and go to a good tailor who's known for their work. Don't disturb the internet

hmmmm
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by coolebux(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Deckline(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:

Even if I'm doing copy and paste
The amount I earn monthly is enough for your family to survive
Ok. God bless you more.
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by papistickz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
please leave the address of your tailor here and her line so that people will call her cos I know some persons are interested but won't talk...
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairalanduseles:

this wan sense haff finish

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by itsmeurLady(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
The dress is not bad at all... Madam u might not have gotten wat u wanted but this gown is dope, supposing it was my size I'd have told you to waybill it to me then I send u the money, Cs by the time I iron that dress,rock it with my strap sandals and my gold weave , u won't kno dat dress again... but I guess One man's meat tho, another man's poison. Style is Relative!!!
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
British designers gown on display

Looking nice though
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
She does not want her to wear tight gown so that guys won't flock around her.
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by amakadihot87(f): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I'm not surprised!

That is what you get when you make use of a tailor a.k.a 'Obioma' instead of a fashion designer.

However, I still don't think it is a waste. My good friend Airforce1 will be eternally grateful if such gown is gifted to his now pregnant girlfriend as a customized maternity gown.b

.............hahaha........at least he can pose with it and claim he bought it for 50k
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by sekem: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Maybe the tailor abi seamstress wants to bring back Willie Willie
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by BABANGBALI: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha labake1 no go kee me o grin grin
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by labake1(f): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Hahahahahahahahahaha labake1 no go kee me o grin grin

Amin Amin ni oruko Jesu
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Jeroboy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
the tailor cut her cloth for her according to her size
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Donshemzy1234: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:

Bro...

Check any blog you know if you see this before.. Most of you with little sense always think all upcoming bloggers do copy..

Though I'm guilty of it before but now I'm no longer into it

I hardly post up to 10post a day these days because it's not easy to find post and you're here spewing trash

Check your brain before you comment next time

You know you could just laugh it off instead of sounding pained as if he raped your finance a day to your wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin angry

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by arnold123: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2018
HeWrites:
A young Nigerian lady has taken to social media platform to cries out after her tailor whom she gave materials to make a gown for her but end up making oversized dress for her.

According to Flozy Osiobe, she gave her tailor 6yards of material to make a gown for her and to help her keep the remaining but unfortunately the tailor decided to use the material as she sees it by making oversized gown for her and even instructed her to be using belt with the gown.

According to what she wrote;
"I must RANT this one. That's was how my tailor made this for me after paying her to make a simple gown for me, gave her 6 yards keep my remaining fabric I'll use it I told her, she end up with this saying i should wear it with bet. I left her shop angry. Pls tailors in the group help me see this matter."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/i-paid-her-to-make-a-simple-gown-for-me-lady-cries-out-after-her-tailor-made-her-oversize-dress.html

no need to sweep the ground with a broom again!
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by majorbravo: 2:47am On Mar 01, 2018
This kind of style is called 'Ceasar of Rome'. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by egopersonified(f): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Naija Tailor tips, give your tailor just enough material to sew your desired style and take the left over home, or else they would start having other ideas.

just buy five belts and follow the tailors advice.
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by ThefemaleKing: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin but the gown is simple tho
Re: Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got by Harmaaa: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Plz do we have anyone who want to sell fairly use black machine, or u know someone selling? Plz inbox me in case u have thankz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / How Safe Are Yodi Pills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.