Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Is Wrong With This Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Forum (461 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Forum by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
All I see when I come online is endless entertainment gist, I barely see educational threads thrive. This forum is gradually losing it. I'm calling out all the people who feel the same way with me let's air our opinions and make the moderators realise there's should be a balance. Between playful and serious issues. This used to be a forum where people got jobs, where people get married. Now its just a joke. My two cent.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Forum by MissRaine69(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
The forum reflects society somewhat
Change does not happen on its own
Re: What Is Wrong With This Forum by babyfaceafrica: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
The mods are simply giving out what most people want.A society where big brother naija winner goes home with 45m and a student that graduated with 5.0 perfect GPA goes home with presidential handshake...it seems most people prefer noise and vanity to ingenuity

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Forum by akeentech(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
What I observe is that most Mods are now Entertainment Bloggers. They now put their thread on FP.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Forum by habsydiamond(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Such is life.....

(1) (Reply)

rooster Is Waiting For That Sweet Ass To Bounce On / Kindly In Need Of Your Advice Here / When You Went For An Interview And Realised Your EX Is The Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.