Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (148181 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by jl115: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2020
lilbarracuda:

wait!!!

so boerbull got different types??
Technically speaking Boerboels have no types according to the breed standard, however due to its history and the fact that the Boerboel is a landrace , you get a lot of variation within the breed , luckily the breed standard makes provision for this and thus gives breeders the option to breed desirable traits they would like to see in their line for example in this instance longer legged BBs

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2020
IamAnderson:

I just checked it,the work they're doing is nice

Very nice, those are the traditional mastiff bred to protect and guard the farm. A real definition of the boerboel breed
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2020
IamAnderson:
you guys are making me fall in love with the boerbel breed more cheesy

Get one then, They're nice dogs after all wink

lilbarracuda:

I swear I go conjure one of the dogs outta this tread now

Audio conjure grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Throwback Thursday

Who knows where he's running to

3 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by jl115: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Since we doing TBTs

Mike at 4 months and 35kg

My other bro Patches(Bull Terrier) 11 years and 30kg

5 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lilbarracuda(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2020
I've got plans to buy one next year as I stay in a self contained room now. if I get it now it's just gonna be me and the dog in the room. Which I don't mind but my concern is how destructive they can be. Don't want dog chewing my laptop

Audio conjure grin[/quote]
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lilbarracuda(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
jl115:
Since we doing TBTs

y'all be flaunting your dog's making us feel some typo way. Don't worry I'm be doing the same next year

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
jl115:
Since we doing TBTs

Sweet, mike is such a huge boy and i also love bull terriers to a fault... I think they're the cutest dog breed on earth due to their beautiful egg-shaped head, am I right??

And I've seen this picture before either on facebook, Instagram or pinterest. Can't really recall

Have you uploaded this picture on this forum before?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
lilbarracuda:

I've got plans to buy one next year as I stay in a self contained room now. if I get it now it's just gonna be me and the dog in the room. Which I don't mind but my concern is how destructive they can be. Don't want dog chewing my laptop

Audio conjure grin

Boerboels need space in order to grow and develope naturally, physically and mentally as well so keeping one in a small room isn't really cool.

My boys roam the compound steady on loose, they only get tied up when we've a visitor

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by jl115: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
vincentjk:

Sweet, mike is such a huge boy and i also love bull terriers to a fault... I think they're the cutest dog breed on earth due to their beautiful egg-shaped head, am I right??

And I've seen this picture before either on facebook, Instagram or pinterest. Can't really recall

Have you uploaded this picture on this forum before?
- Bull Terriers are cute yes................but they can be a handful though, pound for pound they are the most powerful dog breed in the world!..........oh and ridiculously large teeth!

- I posted it on this forum before and on instagram wink
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by jl115: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
lilbarracuda:

Audio conjure grin

Big no no!! Boerboels don't cope well in small yards or apartments, not only due to their size but also the fact that they are a very very active breed that needs regular exercise.

If you still want a big dog then consider the English Mastiff or Bull Mastiff, since they have much less of an exercise requirement than a Boerboel!
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lilbarracuda(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
vincentjk:
Throwback Thursday
Who knows where he's running to

imagine person find you come for night.
oh boy, this dog attack am from any corner na die ooo
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lilbarracuda(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
vincentjk:

Boerboels need space in order to grow and develope naturally, physically and mentally as well so keeping one in a small room isn't really cool.

My boys roam the compound steady on loose, they only get tied up when we've a visitor

The place I stay has a enough space and probably fenced, I could decide to keep it outside but then it becomes too familiar with everyone and might looses it's guard instinct, hence the reason I want it inside with me
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lilbarracuda(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
jl115:

Big no no!! Boerboels don't cope well in small yards or apartments, not only due to their size but also the fact that they are a very very active breed that needs regular exercise.

If you still want a big dog then consider the English Mastiff or Bull Mastiff, since they have much less of an exercise requirement than a Boerboel!

Getting any of those will be expensive and I don't think I've seen any in reality except on here. Boerboel is what I've set up my mind too, I don't think I'll be going for anything other than a boerbull.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
lilbarracuda:

The place I stay has a enough space and probably fenced, I could decide to keep it outside but then it becomes too familiar with everyone and might looses it's guard instinct, hence the reason I want it inside with me

Are you referring to your 4months old boerboel?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
lilbarracuda:

imagine person find you come for night.

oh boy, this dog attack am from any corner na die ooo

No be small die o grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
jl115:

- Bull Terriers are cute yes................but they can be a handful though, pound for pound they are the most powerful dog breed in the world!..........oh and ridiculously large teeth!

- I posted it on this forum before and on instagram wink

I've always known them to be strongs dogs, good to hear this from you

No wonder, I'm sure I saw that pic sometime ago wink

Beautiful dogs they're
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by lilbarracuda(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
vincentjk:

Are you referring to your 4months old boerboel?

I don't have a dog yet
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
lilbarracuda:

I don't have a dog yet

Oh okay angry
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
NL banned me 4times in a row
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by jl115: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Spanishmilf:
NL banned me 4times in a row
why?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Jovi123(f): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2020
You really are a dog lover
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jovi123:
You really are a dog lover

You too cheesy
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Happy new week. The meal recipe I made Augusto yesterday being sunday cheesy

Riped paw paw(papaya)
Crushed smoked pork backbone
Fish head
Prepared garri and ogbono/okro soup
Dog Dry food/kibbles
Riped tomatoes
Soya bean cake(awara)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Vincentjk have been wanting to comments on your page since last week but this anti-spam bot keep bannng ne
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
I want you to check this man Instagram
His_kennel and check out his boerboel
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Vincentjk have been wanting to comments on your page since last week but this anti-spam bot keep bannng ne

They banned me sometime ago too, what's the reason behind these??
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I want you to check this man Instagram
His_kennel and check out his boerboel

I know HIS kennel, they breed just boerboels and Rottweilers. Their dogs are very quality and all imported

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.