Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Do I Win Her Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Her Heart? (893 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win Her Heart? by DateMynd44(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
With the ways naija girls are so attracted to guys by their looks and affluence. I've been around in this school for months and I really don't interact or mix up wit the opposite gender cos I don't have those physical appealing and handsome looks.
I'm not even average, I'm ugly, lanky and I look older than my age.
I was just surprised when this beauty walked up to me in class and initiated a dialogue with me which lasted for an hour. She didn't even glance or stare at my bad skim or ugly face but kept assuring me of feasibility of a successful future. After the end of our convo, she dropped her number and left.
Now my issue is, I like her, infact I don't only like her, I love her.
Since I don't possess those qualities that girls needs from guys. I'm afraid she may turn me down due to my looks and unhealthy appearance.
What are the things I should do that may attract her to me.
Or should I keep lying to her and boast of non existent success such as a high stellar CGPA, scholarship victory and other fictions or boasts so as to attract her to me?
I need help guys
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by VenomousTruth: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
place a bet on her heart... if its 1.05 to 12.0 odds, there are higher chances you'll win the heart.

your mates are winning lotteries and you're here thinking about how to win heart... smh!
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by greatnaija01: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
IF YOU PLAN ON REMAINING UGLY AND BROKE... simply walk away... she is not for you... she deserves better and NEVER START WHAT YOU CANT FINISH.

So if 4 different pretty goddesses of beauty came to talk with you and even spent a day or night with you.... YOU WOULD FALL IN LOVE OUT OF DEPRAVITY Abi?

pls pls pls... grow up... stop thinking with your DIQ o

she will increase your BP and reduce your GP.

Be a scholar and more girls will CUM for u

whatever you both were discussing about for an hour is what will keep the friendship alive over time

IMPROVE ON YOUR SKIN AND CONDITION... no ONE is UGLY.. na only poverty dey maintain poor looks.

You should know that LADIES are naturally insecure.... and security to most naija Ladies in school = GRADES and LOADS OF CASH

if you can not get BOTH, then GET ONE. It will help you alot.

I know you may not take my counsel, but you will regret it if at this young age when you have no WORTH, you give the best of what you have left to WOMEN.

BUILD YOURSELF.... so that no woman can bring you down.
#CORRECTBRO

DateMynd44:
With the ways naija girls are so attracted to guys by their looks and affluence. I've been around in this school for months and I really don't interact or mix up wit the opposite gender cos I don't have those physical appealing and handsome looks.
I'm not even average, I'm ugly, lanky and I look older than my age.
I was just surprised when this beauty walked up to me in class and initiated a dialogue with me which lasted for an hour. She didn't even glance or stare at my bad skim or ugly face but kept assuring me of feasibility of a successful future. After the end of our convo, she dropped her number and left.
Now my issue is, I like her, infact I don't only like her, I love her.
Since I don't possess those qualities that girls needs from guys. I'm afraid she may turn me down due to my looks and unhealthy appearance.
What are the things I should do that may attract her to me.
Or should I keep lying to her and boast of non existent success such as a high stellar CGPA, scholarship victory and other fictions or boasts so as to attract her to me?
I need help guys

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by DateMynd44(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
VenomousTruth:
place a bet on her heart... if its 1.05 to 12.0 odds, there are higher chances you'll win the heart.

your mates are winning lotteries and you're here thinking about how to win heart... smh!
hahaha savage you got lol.
You're right sha.
But at times having the right girl helps
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by VenomousTruth: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
DateMynd44:
hahaha savage you got lol.
You're right sha.
But at times having the right girl helps
yeah... and you know what? the right girl will stick to you no matter what the world throws at you through your way to success... a man's pocket is a man's handsomeness!

ego bu mma n'woke!
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by DateMynd44(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
greatnaija01:
IF YOU PLAN ON REMAINING UGLY AND BROKE... simply walk away... she is not for you... she deserves better and NEVER START WHAT YOU CANT FINISH.

So if 4 different pretty goddesses of beauty came to talk with you and even spent a day or night with you.... YOU WOULD FALL IN LOVE OUT OF DEPRAVITY Abi?

pls pls pls... grow up... stop thinking with your DIQ o

she will increase your BP and reduce your GP.

Be a scholar and more girls will CUM for u

whatever you both were discussing about for an hour is what will keep the friendship alive over time

IMPROVE ON YOUR SKIN AND CONDITION... no ONE is UGLY.. na only poverty dey maintain poor looks.

You should know that LADIES are naturally insecure.... and security to most naija Ladies in school = GRADES and LOADS OF CASH

if you can not get BOTH, then GET ONE. It will help you alot.

I know you may not take my counsel, but you will regret it if at this young age when you have no WORTH, you give the best of what you have left to WOMEN.

BUILD YOURSELF.... so that no woman can bring you down.
#CORRECTBRO

Egbon thanks man. I'm edified
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by InfernoNig: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bros just be yourself and leave the rest to Love. If she into you will will know. Love knows no boundry. Fine or ugly is she into you love will blind her. Peace
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by Premiumwriter: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Op just be yourself. Once you start forming girls will know. Maybe it's instinct or something but they'll always know that are forming.

But wait o.. Na every girl wey talk to you for 1 hour you dey fall for? grin
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
The story sound fake.
But if true then my advice is this...
Never try to go beyond yourself for any human.
Just be yourself any day anytime and never do what people want that may hurt u and u will see that things become easy for u.
Girls tend to love someone who is natural and who is just himself.
I know what I am saying because I am always there.
Re: How Do I Win Her Heart? by DateMynd44(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Op just be yourself. Once you start forming girls will know. Maybe it's instinct or something but they'll always know that are forming.

But wait o.. Na every girl wey talk to you for 1 hour you dey fall for? grin
I tell you oh I need deliverance oh

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Slay Queens Never Want To Hear From You / Ladies In Camouflage (uniform)........ / Is It Wrong To Breastfeed A Baby In The Public?see The Opinion Of Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.