Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (107623 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Ivegotsolutions(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2018
thats her brother o!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by 400billionman: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2018
Let, Let her keep pleasing the public instead of to go marry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Finest6: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2018
On point
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by roarik(f): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2018
they look alike,dats her kid bro..he's cute tho wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by sylence004: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2018
cute sha! ! must be a millionare!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by omoadeleye(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Geneveive go dan dey clock 60 now oo/ abi?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Promiseisaac(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2018
looks like the brother....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2018
The guy doesn't look happy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Philinho(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Please give that guy a feeding bottle already....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Mbediogu(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Hahaha! He is just one of us, our media rep.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Jenny as i always admire to call you, i love you so much from the very first day i watch your movie, i wish God can arrange for us to meet, as to tell you how much i want you to be the mother of my kids and lovely wife
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by magzey: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Her Kid brother grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by jolyment: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2018
I just took my pre-wedding pictures. Wish me well for my wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Amarabae(f): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2018
The brother need a good shave
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by jolyment: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2018
airmirthd1:
Hmmmmm. Let me come and be going...

To where?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by exlinkleads(f): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2018
to stay with Genevieve
- hmmm this one go be ..hmmmmm

but anyway, they loom some much alike and this days, people can't even read again.

thats her kid brother

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by livebynite: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2018
And this reduces the rpice of garri how ? angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by jonadaft: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:
And some lunatics want to bleach their beautiful black skin.
Shut up
You people are part of the problem.
How can you accept to be called black when your skin is obviously not black. And they call themselves white (opposite)

Mental Slavery...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by NovusHomo(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
They look alike
Genny is really beautiful

Yes, all made up. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by asawanathegreat(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
We don see am. Next page pls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Prime4Val(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
marunga:
sad why were they not even smiling, did anybody die?
so you want them to be shining teeth like they are advertising closeup shey??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by cardoctor(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by gordonsluv(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]always beautiful even with her age...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by KahlDrogo(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Am I the only one still looking for the "dashing hunk making some female fans to drool" in the picture? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Oyemi24(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2018
good for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Brains1990(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
They look alike Genny is really beautiful
bt nt beautiful like u
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Brains1990(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Bt i knw see fire nah
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Brains1990(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Bt i no see fire nah
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2018
coolcharm:
see how your mind dey corrupt like buhari government grin
Someone can not play with you..Bro abeg o no use my mind compare anything Buhari..

Buhari government worst pass corrupt
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by anyicash(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Beauty runs in the family...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Smartademu(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Sugar Mummy things!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Collins10(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2018
KahlDrogo:
Am I the only one still looking for the "dashing hunk making some female fans to drool" in the picture? undecided
Yes, you are the only one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / E-Money Steps Out In Style With Police Security (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.