Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (107622 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Collins10(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2018
anyicash:
Dem don nak go Far...as you can see, the both resemble eachother now.
Stop embarrassing your Village People and read properly before you rush to comment!
The article is not even long!

What da hell, That's her brother!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by tolamio: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Am I seeing Guy or Driver No offence
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by King79: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Hmmmmm...naija eagerly waiting to see the much awaited man in her life. Genny I dey crush for you shaaa..make I open up today.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by tolamio: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2018
tolamio:
Am I seeing Guy or Driver No offence
That's her Kid Brother Baba
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Charly68: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Abi which kind wahala be this; why monitoring this woman up and down,I beg let her be
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by apockollyno(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2018
DID YOU JUST POST THIS TO GENERATE TRAFFIC?SHAME ON YOU. YOU CANT TELL THAT THATS HER BROTHER??. DUMB-FELLOW.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by dozofavour(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
airmirthd1:
Hmmmmm. Let me come and be going...
how can you come and be going the same time oga?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by BABANGBALI: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Genevieve don dey old o,her breast and pusssssy no go sweet like before again
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by wingmanII: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
alphaconde:

atiku just called Genevieve and the boy has warned her before not to take atikus calls. genevieve be like who u help?
As dry as harmattan leaves

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by olu1759(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
You ever wondered why she's always glowing?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by osazeeblue01: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Genevieve is doing Child Abuse.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by poyet(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Which kan wahala be dis? Dis geh no dey old?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by anyicash(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Collins10:
Stop embarrassing your Village People and read properly before you rush to comment!
The article is not even long!

What da hell, That's her brother!
yeah.. pretty family.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by kruusy: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
them resemble sha...but gene don dey old small small...u can't be young for ever
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up
You people are part of the problem.
How can you accept to be called black when your skin is obviously not black. And they call themselves white (opposite)

Mental Slavery...

Okay, blackie cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by TrendedNG(f): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Trended! is one of Africa's Most Trusted Source of Pop Culture. ❤️ Visit now us now for latest new and entertainment in Nigeria! - http://www.trended.com.ng

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by pannyman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ivegotsolutions:
thats her brother o!

Aha! I thought as much.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
See as i rush enter dis threadcheesy. The title of this thread said the man in her life so was expecting it ought to be her boyfriend or fiancee she was flaunting. Just look at her spotless smooth skin and how she looks so fresh..chai! cheesy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Bedlecturer(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
I hope say no be sex doll
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by jonadaft: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Okay, blackie cheesy
Your slave master depicts black as
Dirty
Inferior
Unholy etc
And they think they're white.

Thank God I'm not blind and my skin color is brown.
PS, I have never seen a white nor a black skin color before.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

Your slave master depicts black as
Dirty
Inferior
Unholy etc
And they think they're white.

Thank God I'm not blind and my skin color is brown.
PS, I have never seen a white nor a black skin color before.

Good to know, blackie grin

And you’re writing in your forefathers language abi? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by jonadaft: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Good to know, blackie grin

And you’re writing in your forefathers language abi? grin
Are you thinking with your anus?

What is the correlation between the language I'm writing in and the topic?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by chris51(f): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
This young man looks very much like Genevieve. I am certain he is her brother
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

Are you thinking with your anus?

What is the correlation between the language I'm writing in and the topic?

When you figure it out let me know, blackie cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by pretty16(f): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Its so obvious the guy is her brother. The resemblance is there.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
fuckupnation:
Jenny as i always admire to call you, i love you so much from the very first day i watch your movie, i wish God can arrange for us to meet, as to tell you how much i want you to be the mother of my kids and lovely wife

cigar speaking

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by okechukwucharles(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
so everly, she was later deceived ..... eyaaa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Genevieve is doing Child Abuse.

hey... Gerrouttaahere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / E-Money Steps Out In Style With Police Security (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.