Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (107621 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by deafeyez: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
LEERICIST:
The best place to hide money is really in books.

hahahahahaha

Dem no dey open book?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Genevieve don dey old o,her breast and pusssssy no go sweet like before again

oh

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by madjune(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
The guy be like person wey dey look out for Lastma or Road safety corps on the road while Genny just dey pose.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by able20(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
sekem:
She's ever young
Facially young but inside dey old o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

oh
is she your sister? tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by BABANGBALI: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
able20:

Facially young but inside dey old o.
especially her breasts and pusssssy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
See as dem resemble.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by IAmAmbrose(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
BABANGBALI:
is she your sister? tongue tongue
no my uncle's brother sister aunty second child head mistress 1st daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
fuckupnation:
Jenny as i always admire to call you, i love you so much from the very first day i watch your movie, i wish God can arrange for us to meet, as to tell you how much i want you to be the mother of my kids and lovely wife

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Whoever crafted the caption deserves 2some strokes of the cane for misleading unsuspecting readers simply because he wants to generate clicks, knowing fully that readers will be curious to know Genevieve's romantic interest.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nuella2018: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
That's her brother though
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by JOE61: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
I taya o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Pratiba(f): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=MhizAJ post=65458995]They look alike
Genny is really beautiful

That's her brother
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ladies no dey take eye see cute guy...dey go Wan carry am with their side eyes...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by KingSango(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Transgender grin It's a man.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 02, 2018
dozofavour:

how can you come and be going the same time oga?
Is it your English? Pls left me alone.. Na God I tooked beg you Sir.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 02, 2018
jolyment:

To where?
To face my business.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by jolyment: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
airmirthd1:
To face my business.

All the best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride by christnazirite(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
MISS ISA2018
Please go to Instagram and twitter like and tag her picture, also share it. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in MISS ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / E-Money Steps Out In Style With Police Security (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.