Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Who Celebrated Her Birthday Is Obviously Pregnant - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Who Celebrated Her Birthday Is Obviously Pregnant (1484 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) / Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Who Celebrated Her Birthday Is Obviously Pregnant by Webvibez: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Olori Omobola, one of the young wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, is pregnant, judging by the photo she posted on Instagram.
The 80-year-old monarch recently welcomed two sets of twins from two of his younger wives.

Source:- http://lekkigosips..com.ng/2018/03/baby-boom-alaafin-of-oyos-young-wife.html

Missyb3 Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Who Celebrated Her Birthday Is Obviously Pregnant by ufuosman(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Dis man na sharp shooter
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Who Celebrated Her Birthday Is Obviously Pregnant by macof(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
I thought she already delivered..twins

(1) (Reply)

IGBO PEOPLE - What Does This Mean / Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World / Delta People Please Help Me. EDUCATE ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.