Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Crushed - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crushed (16819 Views)

CRUSHED >>> A JKD STORY / CRUSHED (chapter Two) / Crushed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crushed by Parollawd(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
skubido:
she no go ever hear, until something bad happen,

OP tanks a lot for the update

UW
Re: Crushed by Parollawd(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
chapter 44 part 1

"I think it's high time you knew the truth Luke" Quinn muttered.
I can't believe she's gonna tell Luke after she gave me her word not to. So much for best friends.
"What're you talking about?" Luke dropped the stick of carrot he was munching on to look at me dead panned.
"Gabby wants to.." She sighed.
Oh lord..
"finally sleep with you"
Hmm.. Wait, wtf?
"What?" Luke questioned, he didn't seem quite convinced at the precipitous statement.
"Well, you know..we were at the hospital today. And those kids made me just wanna... I don't know but I want a future like that with you babe" I added quickly as I noticed how he fell for it as soon as I mentioned the kids at the hospital.
Yes, I love Luke. Much more than I can ever imagine and I'd want a future with him but right now, I hope he doesn't question me any further.
"You know that's exactly what I want too. How about you meet me upstairs for a chat when you're done." he smirked, planting a kiss on the side of my neck.
"Oh my God. You guys are finally gonna do it?" Quinn squealed jamming her palms together in cheer.
"Shut up, Blondie. Edwin needs your ass in the balcony" Luke mocked before leaving us all alone in the kitchen.
"What was that?" I asked once I was sure he had left for real.
"The lie? Oh I don't know. That was the fastest way to save our asses. With the way he took it in, I'm not sure he overheard anything" she explained, as she stood to leave.
"Hold up, so you weren't going to tell Luke the main plan?" I questioned.
"Girl...no. What do you take me for sometimes? I may be blonde but I'm definitely not dumb. Sheeesh bitch" she laughed throwing an onion ring at me before she took off.
I know...I jump into conclusions way too fast.
†††
It was a beautiful Thursday morning. Unlike the others I've had in the past few weeks, this one seemed more relaxing. I woke quite early because Luke had to leave for work, and no matter how much I tried to go back to sleep after he kept waking me up to ask for one thing or the other, it was difficult to hit the sack.
Before he left, he gave multiple suggestions on what to do if I got bored at home including sending him pictures of myself in my undies and bra to make his day more sexy but damn... I'm so not doing that.
I don't know why I find that so awkward to do. Strip yourself in nothing but bra and panties, take a sexy picture for your boyfriend. No.. I wouldn't even be caught dead doing it.
Imagine if someone else saw those pictures or if the phone gets stolen or even worse! You guys break up and it hits the internet, just like the case of Black Chyna and Rob khadiashian.. Hell no, I'm not partaking in that kind of drama.
I raided my brothers closet for clothes to keep them warm while we were out. It was already snowing and we had two weeks before Christmas. The entire place was covered in snow. I wonder how the animals in the zoo felt right now.
"You taken a shower Quinn?" I yelled as I struggled to put a balaclava on Alberto's head.
"Babes it's just 12:10pm.. You told her 1pm. Why the.."
"Eyyi" I gave her the evil eye to stop her from saying the 'f-word' in the presence of my brothers.
"Why then, do we have to get ready before time?" She corrected herself

read more https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED
Re: Crushed by skubido(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
UW

visit www.donsimonii.com for other interesting stories
skubido:
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2018
chapter 44 part 2

"Because..." I carried Alberto and placed him on the bed then began to help George wear his sweater and beanie correctly.
"I don't want us to delay her when she gets here"
"Are you crazy? Why did you let her know the address? Girl.. You know this is more like our hideout. No one is meant to know you're still in town. And your boyfriend's ex? She's a little too friendly, I don't like her" she orated.
"How on earth can you dislike someone without meeting them? I understand what you're trying to say.."
"I'm not trying to say anything. I just did okay? I hope she's not replacing me as a friend in your life" she rolled her eyes as she cut me off, taking a sit beside me.
She's jealous... I can smell it.
I took a deep sigh "go eat downstairs Babies..your food is on the dinning. Don't spill anything and eat all your vegies or you're staying home"
With that, the boys were off our sight.
"Listen to me fish head, Anne Buxton may be a new friend to me but she can never replace you, no one can. You're not only my best friend, you're my sister and I love you so much. So quit been a jealous fluffy ball and go get ready" I smiled giving her a warm hug.
"Anne Buxton. More like Anne Box on.. If she steals my girl, I'm so gonna kill her" she teased as she walked away from the room to get ready.
††
Indeed Anne arrived early like I predicted looking absolutely stunning in black skinny jeans on black knee high boots, a white sweater with a scarf perfectly around her neck for warmth. Her blonde hair beautifully in a waterfall braid which matched her blue eyes.
No doubt, she looked like a real life barbie.
"Hello Miss" George greeted with a grin immediately he spotted her.
"Hi.." Alberto greeted shyly.
"Aww..are they your brothers?" She cried touching their cheeks warmly.
I laughed having to watch Alberto sink in my arms as I carried him "they are"
"Door's all locked up...oh hi" Quinn greeted as she noticed Anne.
The expression on her face seemed convincing enough but I knew my best friend, when she doesn't like something or someone.. There's absolutely nothing you can do to alter her decision.
"Anne this is my best friend, Quincy but you can call her Quinn just for informality" I joked placing Alberto with Quinn and George at the back seat while I went over to the front seat of her Toyota berolla.
"So pleased to finally meet you and I must say, you look beautiful" she complimented.
"Yeah.. Thanks, you too" Quinn responded formally.
"Uhm okay then..off to the zoo we go" Anne sang awkwardly.
Oh lord...I don't want this outing to be ruined with a cat fight at the end.
//
Truth be told, never judge a book by it's cover.
I thought Anne and Quinn would never get along in this world. After we left for the zoo and Quinn's favourite song Cake by the Ocean by DNCE came up on the radio, she started her sing along and surprisingly, Anne knew the song by heart too.
At the zoo, they had endless conversations on their favourite celebrities, gossips and scandals. I on the other hand, was feeling like My friend was stolen from me.
For three days, we've been hanging out with her. And I must fess, she's a great person to be with. Funny, sweet and a lover of nature like me.
But she's prettier lol.
I feel terrible having to break my promises to Luke. He thinks all I do at home is eat, sleep..shop online with Quinn and play water fights with the boys. But on the other hand now, nothing bad has happened lately. No weird letters or packages at our door step, no gun fights, no stalkers either. Maybe whoever it was, has disappeared or has been caught by the police.
I need to tell Luke about the latest improvement. Yeah, I have to. But that'll be after we get back from the mall! It'll be the last time I ever have to break a promise to him.

Today, all this shit ends!
"Gabby!!!" Quinn called from the living room bringing me back to earth as I applied a fresh coat of red lipstick and straightened my hair.
"Anne's here.. Come out already!" She barged into the room with both hands on her hips.
"George and Alberto?" I questioned.
"In the car. What took you so long?"
"A red lipstick duh" I slurred.
* 2:20PM*
The mall was a zoo as it was only few weeks to Christmas. Decorations were already on all the departments in the mall. Even the entrance had a large white Christmas tree that people came around to take their pictures. Kids and teenagers were happily running about cheerfully, indeed...it was a jolly season.
We headed to the '50% off Dollar Store' where they sold affordable designer clothes and at the top, was written. "POSH"
My memory flashed back to the second time I met Anne at the office when she asked about my Jumpsuit. So this was the "Posh" she was talking about?
Oh well, at least it's real.
They had the best designs of gowns I've ever had to see in my life. Everything was neatly arranged in their rows and columns. Tops were kept on one side, jeans on the other and gowns had their section too.
We got out with hands filled with shopping bags, giggling our hearts out and chattering all the way to the kids department to get stuffs for the boys.
Before one could fully mention Jack Robinson,
Alberto pulled away from my hand and ran towards the play center. George seeing as his brother took off, also took to his heels without hesitance.
"Kids will be kids" Quinn commented causing us to laugh before running after them.
We spent an hour patiently waiting for them to finish their fun in the bouncy castle. When they finally gave up because they felt nauseous, we quickly shopped for their clothes so we'd get home before Luke.
"How's Milton?" I asked Anne breaking the silence as we all walked to the parking lot to get our car.
"Who's Milton?" Quinn inquired curiously.
"He's my boyfriend and he's fine. Though we haven't seen in two days now, he said things at work have been pretty hectic since they got a new contract" her whole face lit up as she spoke.
I honestly can't remember the last time Luke and I talked about work or even about anything serious apart from the people who want me dead and how to hide in his safehouse. It sucks...
"He seems like a dreamy man" Quinn winked as the corner of her lip turned up to a smirk.
"I know what you mean" Anne cracked up.
"I need to run away! You girls are bloody crazy!" I exclaimed hitting my bags at them.
"Thanks Aunt Anne" Alberto appreciated shyly as we waited for Anne to open the car up.
"We love the things you all got us and don't worry, when we get bigger...we'll buy you guys a house!" George extolled us confidently.
For some reason, that was funny. But on another view, I'm glad how momma trained us to show gratitude at all times.
"Awwe...don't worry, we're a family you know?" She stated.
"I don't know why the hell the boot won't open up from here, I'll have to try it from the boot itself" she informed.
We didn't noticed how dark it was until the lights suddenly went out leaving us in complete gloom.
Immediately, there was a scream and I made sure I held both Quinn, George and Alberto by my side.
"Don't make us come get you too" warned a disembodied voice followed by the cock of a gun.

read more here https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED
Re: Crushed by skubido(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2018
see Gobe,,

Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ann cant be trusted totally...i dont like her either
Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ann cant be trusted totally.i dont like her either
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 3:42am On Sep 07, 2018
NEW UPDATE SOON

Visit www.donsimonii.com for interesting stories
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2018
CHAPTER 45 PT 1

"Get your asses out here or so help me God, I will kill you all and make it look like an accident" The voice threatened loudly before a bright light disrupted our visions causing the strangers before us to look dark.
I quickly got in front of George and Alberto, pushing them aside from the predators that stood before us just to save their lives.
"You...you don't need to do..t...that Sir, we're coming out" Quinn hesitantly said dragging me along with her.
We walked out to the back of the car only to meet Anne strongly held over the mouth with a gun pointed at her head by a weird looking guy with a nun's mask on.
The man's eyes were so dark almost like you could die just staring at them.
"Dex, Leo..check who else is with them" he ordered firmly keeping his gaze fixed at me.
Immediately, two guys appeared from the truck that seemed to have been the source of the bright light that be fell us.
"Wait...Sir.. Please tell us. What do you want? Is it money? Some jewelries? We can get you that. Just please don't hurt us" I begged as I watched the two guys spring their way forth us to search in and around the car.
"Shut! The Bleep up!!" He pointed the gun at me and I couldn't help but shriek in terror as my eyes fell on the gun.
"Found two kids here, boss" one of the guys that searched the car said.
I couldn't think straight. There was a stranger holding us all captive and there was no way to get out of this. They found my brothers.. Oh only God knows if they'll let us out here alive... I should've listened to Luke. I really, should have.
Anne kept her eyes on Quinn and I, like she was trying to tell us to remain calm, everything would be fine. But I felt unsure about that because the way she was constantly lowering her eyes every time a tear tried to find its way, instilled fear into us all.
"Get them into the car" the masked man ordered.
"Sir please" I begged now tearing up.
What the Bleep am I going to tell Luke? Why don't they just take me

instead?
"Please..take me instead. Please just..let them live" I pleaded.
"Yes Sir, take us.. Just let them go. Anything you need we can get it" Quinn added trying to negotiate with him.
He took a deep sigh before speaking up" Now you bitches listen carefully. If you try to involve the cops or anyone into this gathering, This..."
He pulled Anne closely, sniffing her hair before giving her a short kiss on the head "This bitch and your little kids are gonna go see the devil sooner than you think. Cause I know, they ain't going to heaven"
He turned to leave, still holding onto Anne's mouth and my brothers, even as though they struggled.. they were still taken into the truck.
"No! Please! Take me! Please Sir!!" I chased the car in tears as they drove away swiftly.
"Gabby Calm down.. Hey look at me..pull it together" Quinn consoled me immediately she caught up with me.
"They left Quinn! My brothers are in there! What am I going to do? I don't know what they'll do to them.. Hell, I can't even involve the cops! My brothers are in danger! How the Bleep do I calm down?" I could no longer hear my own self as I spoke.
"Let's call Luke" She suggested.
"Are you crazy? I have been lying to him! How do you think he'll take this? Bitch how?! I can't... I can't.." I looked up to the sky like I was trying to find a solution to all this shit.
"Then what do we do? Those guys got Anne and your brothers. They told us not to involve anyone or they'll kill them not even the cops!" She spluttered running a hand across her face.

READ MORE: https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED
Re: Crushed by skubido(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2018
Chapter 45 part 2

"First we gotta go home. If they were going to kill them, they would have done that here. We need to get home before Luke and think it out" I said getting off the ground and walking to the car.
"How do you know they won't kill them?" She asked as we started to drive off.
"I don't know but I'm going to hold on to that.. I'm scared Quinn. I am."
/††/
The rest of the night was trouble.
Yes, luckily for us we got home before Luke and Edwin. But when they arrived home, they could smell it that something was wrong.
They kept asking where the boys were and Quinn came up with the silly excuse that we took them to my parent's for proper safety since the stalker already found us here.
I could not sleep, even though I tried to. My mind was not at peace knowing that my friend and brothers were out there in a hazardous environment, probably left out in the cold.
This is all my fault. If only I had listened to Luke and not try to play wanderer then my boys and friend would be safe.
*PLEASE IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 THEN I ADVISE YOU SKIP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE BELOW STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES AND I WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE READING BUT IF YOU GO ON, HONEY..THAT'S ON YOU. LOL Any ways
Enjoy❤ *
"Babe" Luke called and I came to realise I had been staring deep into his face as he slept.
"Are you sure you're fine? You've been staring at me, I thought you were admiring but now it seems to be something else. What's wrong?" He inquired softly, with his beautiful eyes so pure and concerned.
"Nothing..I'm just..reflecting on life" I answered.
Yes, keep lying to him bitch.
"I don't believe you. You've been acting super weird since I got back from work. It's 2am and you're still up. Baby, tell me, what's going on?" He asked further.
I wouldn't lie, my whole body was gonna loose itself in tears explaining everything to him but then, what would he think of me? First, I broke a promise, then I lied to him..and I kept lying. Even now I'm still
doing it.
I reached out to the drawer where I had kept some pills including contraceptives and pain killers. I took them both.
I turned to look at him quite puzzled and unsure of what I was doing. But this was the only way to make him think it's something else.
With my hands caressing his chest, I planted little kisses on his neck and ears as I got on top of him.
"Gabby, I know you're not fine...you ca.."
"Hey...shut up" I placed my thumb on his lips to keep him quiet.
"You talk too much".
I continued to explore his neck with my tongue till I reached his mouth. The kiss, desperate and passionate in each pause. I could feel his heart pounding like they wanted to leave his body into mine.
His hands travelled all over my body as we both swayed in a beautiful rhythm that our bodies naturally created.
I moved from kissing his lips then onto his torso, moving my hips to and fro on his members.
His hands, gently stroking my sides as I slid his night pants off. Immediately his huge members sprang free like they had been waiting for this moment.
I smirked having to see his face flush as I grabbed his members with my hand gliding on and on before my mouth came in contact with it.
I kept my eyes fixed on him as he moaned at my every movement with my tongue on his members. I sucked onto it till it got to the back of my throat and in a while, his cum was all over my mouth.
I quickly swallowed, having to drown any atom of irritation that tried to swim in.
He dragged me by the hair to where he laid and kissed me passionately.

Read more https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED?m=1
Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2018
This work is supose to b over by nw,bt any way i'm nt the Author so lemme tamar
Re: Crushed by izaray(f): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Damibiz:
You are very right
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Damibiz:

Loool... Sorry � just be patient
Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ok oh Damibiz no Sabi vex
donsimoniiblog:

Loool... Sorry � just be patient
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chapter 45 PART 3

"Do you know the gravity of what you had just done, young lady?" His voice inaudible but still hit a spot that made me thirst for more of him.
"Punish me then" I snapped causing him to smirk.
His eyes roamed about my body like he was trying to pick out where to start from. I could feel his strong members on my laps as he still looked at me.
It was just like in the dream I had of him months before we started dating, except that..it seemed perfect on an imperfect day.
"Get up." he ordered and I was up in no minute.
"Clothes. Off. Now"
I obeyed and took off everything I had on, including his boxers I wore that night.
He got up to help me then bent to kiss my forehead.
Take me already, daddy..
"You..got the most beautiful body I've ever seen" he complimented, kissing every part his eyes came in contact with.
"Thank you" I acknowledged.
His kisses quite tormenting and tempting. I never wanted him to stop. Immediately his lips got on my clits, it didn't leave that spot. Words could not explain how I felt as his tongue explored the little world underneath me.
It was so pleasurable, I thought I was in some other world as I had few black outs.
My legs grew shaky as he increased the rate at how fast his tongue slid along my clits.
"Oh God!!" I moaned loudly and he increased it the more till I could no longer hold myself, I fell to the bed. Still he kept on with what he did to me that drove me literally crazy.
My hands gripped the roots of his hair as I was about to reach climax.
And there, just then..that was it.
That look a predator gave it's prey. That was the exact one he gave me as he licked his lips.
"Perfect meal, don't you think?" He smirked.
"I can't taste myself can I?" I asked innocently.
"Oh you can. Want to?" He asked unsurely.
"Need to" I corrected nodding my head.
He ran his hands over my watery spot and he licked a little of my squirt before giving it to me.
"Lick it like you can't leave without it" he ordered as he caressed my nipples with his other hand before his tongue had it's way with my boobs as I enjoyed every moment with him.
No doubt, I loved what he was doing to me. I lowered my lids as I tasted my own self.
A little weird to me, but I yearned for more of this madness.
"Now, what I'm about to do will hurt just a little but if you can't take it anymore tell me to stop. And I will" he assured and I nodded knowing what exactly
he meant.
He rubbed my wet clits once again and gave his members a gentle massage before he slid himself slowly inside me.
It felt like my tear glands exploded as he did so because I started to cry uncontrollably.
He groaned and moaned as he continued to go to and fro inside me, his expression a bit troubled as he had to watch me cry through the pain.
"I can stop" he reminded as though moaning through his words.
"Don't even dare" I ordered stabbing my nails at his back to avenge the pain he gave me.
"Oh Gabby.." His moans, loud and deep. His damp hair fell on my face as he gave out breathless air on my lips.
I felt like my vagina was on fire as I reached various levels of orgasm and Luke gasps moaning as he released inside me.
"That was...wow" I said after we spent the next few minutes hyperventilating.
"You..are a demon" he kissed my dry lips softly as he slid off me.
"Says the devil" I smiled trying to get off the bed but I couldn't walk right.
"It'll take a while but you'll be fine" he explained and just then my eyes gained concentration to a bloody spot on the white sheets.
"We gotta..get rid of that" I pointed out.
"Yeah" he ran his fingers through his silky curly hair.
"Burn it" I chuckled wrapping myself up in a towel.
"Tell you what" he stood to help me mover into the shower.
"We will wash it together and keep it. I want you to remember this morning. A mad experience" he turned on the heater winking at me.
Trust me daddy, I'll never forget it.
"You know I love you right?" I asked.
"And I would never hurt you Gabby" he whispered.
"Whatever happens, just know I love you and I never wanna loose you" I recalled on what happened yesterday and uncontrollable tears ran it's way to my eyes before I knew it.
"Hey..nothing is gonna happen. I assure you that. As long as you're with me, I got you babe" he kissed my forehead running a coat of soap on my skin.
I don't know Luke.. I don't know if really nothing will happen.

Read more here https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED?m=1
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Damibiz:
Ok oh Damibiz no Sabi vex

New, update available today and tomorrow
Re: Crushed by skubido(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
She beta talk nao,,

OP tanks for the update
Re: Crushed by izaray(f): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Why is she keeping mute even

She better open up before things get out of control

Op well done
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Chapter 46 PART 1

The morning was chilly.
It was a new day but there was no sunshine as the snow fell, making everything seem so cold. Even the sheets I slept in was no warm enough for me.
The sound of running water in the shower and Luke's favourite perf woke me up as my eyes moved to the clock on the wall. 7:18am.
It was not only a chilly morning, it was quite an early one too. I wouldn't blame myself for waking early, I couldn't sleep even as though I felt stressed.
My whole body especially my legs ached like I had been on a marathon. Pain. Luke's Cologne was all I could sense around me apart from the unending ticking of the clock and the sensitivity of my naked body under the sheets.
I laid in the bed, without no emotion. Just staring deep at the ceiling fan as it moved in it's rotary motion. I couldn't feel a thing at the moment. I felt rather numb. Dead.
Why I felt this way? I couldn't tell if it was because I knew not where my brothers and Anne were or if it was the fact that I had to sleep with Luke to feel at ease in case I have to loose myself to death trying to save the lives of those I loved.
The devil knows I want all this shit to end. I can't continue to live like this. I can't have a life that is filled with fright and nothing but a bother.
As the case may be now, if I have to give myself to whoever is doing this to me so all the shit could end, I would do it oh so gladly.
Immediately I heard the shower door swing open, I swiftly turned to my other side to prevent any suspicion of my current mood.
"Wake up, sleepy head" Luke mocked, throwing his damp towel at me.
If only this man knew how I felt right now, he wouldn't play this kinda game with me so early.
"Gabby..."
"abrielle"
....no answer.
"Gab"
"Gabe...babe.."
He went on to sing my name as he got dressed. I
couldn't bear to stand his frequent off-keys so I turned to face him, dead panned.
"What's wrong? You okay?" He asked after studying me.
If there was one thing I was unable to fake in my life, it's a face that reads 'I'm okay' when I'm not.
"Yeah...just not a morning person you know?" I excused.
"You sure?" He inquired further, sitting by my side with a hand placed on mine and the other caressing my pale cheeks.
Luke was such a smart guy that knew when things were up and not well. I don't know how I was able to lie to him for straight three days without been caught. Or maybe, he had been so busy.. He didn't think I'd lie to him for any reason whatsoever.
"I'm sure. You need to head out. You'll be late, time runs like hell" I smiled warmly pulling him close for a hug.
"I'll be back early to check on you. Call me if you need a slightest thing, you know I'll be here" he took my hands in his as he planted short warm kisses on them before leaving.
//
After soaking in the hot bath tub for hours thinking of the possible ways I could find my brothers, I decided to get off.
I walked past a mirror and almost got frightened at my own reflection. I could no longer recognize the person that stood before me.
My hair looked like it was lacked conditioner and it's splits were weak as hell. My skin suddenly grew pale and my eyes, rather sad than bright as usual.

Read more here https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED?
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2018
skubido:
She beta talk nao,,

OP tanks for the update

Uw

There would be steady updates henceforth, but you can read more on https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED?

1 Like

Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2018
izaray:
Why is she keeping mute even
She better open up before things get out of control
Op well done
Uw
Re: Crushed by NhSnailwrites(f): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Nice story...even the title is captivating. smiley
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2018
NhSnailwrites:
Nice story...even the title is captivating. smiley

ThANKS

1 Like

Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Don thanks for coming back...let's see what will happen to Gabby brodaz
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Chapter 46 part 2

The knock at the door sent chills to my spine as I got lost in my reflection.
"Come in" I responded.
"Hey...you okay?" Quinn asked as she walked into the room.
She didn't look like she had a great night at all.
"I don't know...I feel selfish.. I.." I stuttered.
"It's okay.. It'll be. But why the Bleep would you feel selfish? Not like it's your fault" She demanded to know.
"I was feeling totally drained last night and Luke...well, he noticed and couldn't stop asking me questions..urgh..so I...I don't know but I just nee...."
The sound of my phone ringing, cut me off in seconds before I could complete my story.
"Hello?"
"50 thousand dollars" the male caller responded.
"What?..wait. Who is this?" I panicked, putting the phone on a loud speaker for Quinn to hear too.
"If you ever want to see your friend and little ones again. You gotta get the sum of 50 thousand dollars in 24 hours. Or"
"We kill them" he finished off.
"No...no..Sir..there's no need to do that" I blurted as my heart seemed to have skipped a beat.
"50 thousand dollars right? I'll get it even before a day. Just don't hurt them, please." Quinn and I pleaded, having to complete each other's statement.
He dropped the call even before we could finish talking. I honestly don't know what kinda person does that. Oh wait... A kidnapper. A beast! A heartless being!
"Where the Bleep are we gonna get that kinda money?" Quinn's brows furrowed as she fought the reality that is, we were both broke girls living under our boyfriends.
"Why don't I just die and all this ends? Why?!" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore this time.
"Gabby...no"
"No! This is all my fault. If I had just listened to Luke, if I had probably

stayed back with my parents, if only I didn't have to do things my way. George would still be here, Alberto too. I can't even call momma without feeling guilty. What if they die? I would never forgive myself, Quinn. I won't" I bursted into a flood of tears that were hiding in my heart since last night.
Indeed, this little fairy tale was falling apart and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
Quinn was out of words to say.
So she joined me as we both cried in each other's arms.
No one to hear us.
No one to help us.
Not a single soul would understand, if we talked to them.
No one.
//
"Can't we just tell Luke? I mean...you never know how helpful he might be.."
"No...no...no, Quinn. Hell no" I cut her off as I made us a quick breakfast.
"He's your boyfriend. He cares so much for and about you. You know he can do anything, once it comes to you." She explained.
I let out a faint sigh, dropping the plate of diced onion I had been chopping "I know.. But, I'm scared he won't take this lightly. Girl, I lied. I snuck up when I was told to stay in. I just have to handle this myself so it all ends. I'm tired, Quinn"
After minutes of watching me prepare the omelette, she looked at me like I had a bug stuck on my forehead that I was unaware of.
"What?" I slurred

read more here https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED

1 Like

Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Damibiz:
Don thanks for coming back...let's see what will happen to Gabby brodaz

The story is finally completed and should finish this month...

visit www.donsimonii.com for newer updates
Re: Crushed by Damibiz(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Ok na....me dey with u
donsimoniiblog:

The story is finally completed and should finish this month...

visit www.donsimonii.com for newer updates
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
no pralem boss

Damibiz:
Ok na....me dey with u
Re: Crushed by donsimoniiblog: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2018
CHAPTER 46 PART 3

"Martin Moretti " she recalled.
"Who the Bleep is that?" I asked perplexed.
"Wait...you don't remember?"
"Oh hold on, it's not you. It was when I was with my ex bestie, Natalia" she explained.
"Still at the desert in your explanation here, though" I said.
"I know someone who can help us with the money. There's this guy who used to be heads over heels with me back at the college. Like he would literally do every and anything for me, but you know...I met Edwin and things changed. Though he said I could contact him anytime I change my mind" she shrugged smiling widely.
"I am so out of what to say right now, why didn't you think of this since?! Bitch call him now!!" I exclaimed passing her phone to her.
" Calm down. Just pray the line is still active or that's our hope going down the drain" she joked.
She quickly searched for his contact on her phone then dialed it, putting the phone on loud speaker.
*on phone*
"Hey...Martin, it's Quincy Adams. Remember me? We used to attend Howard's College together" she explained hoping that he wouldn't have forgotten her oh so soon.
" il mio amore.. How could I ever forget you? I've been earnestly waiting for your call" he said in an accent I recognized to be Italian.
" I called for something else Martin, I need your help" she stated firmly.
"Not for love, no? Mio caro I'm broken hearted ..for the second time" he said soundingounding rather hurt.
"I'm sorry.."
"You know what? Meet me at my house where we can talk things out. And I know what you may be thinking.. this weird guy from college who is so in love with me wants to meet me at his house after six years" he cut her off in a brittle manner.
"Is he tryna cry?" I mouthed to her causing her to let out a chuckle.
"No Martin and besides I got a friend I want you to meet. Just text me the address, we'll be there in a jiffy" she shrugged before they dropped the call.
"There's that. After breakfast we go" she sighed.
"Girl...we have to go now. You think I was preparing the meal for us? Honey, I lost my appetite since yesterday" I said dragging her off her chair as we drifted away from the kitchen.
//
As promised, Martin texted Quinn the address before we got in a cab.
The drive was a quick one as though Martin lived two miles away.
In not less than an hour, we arrived at a stop in front of a huge black gate beautifully decorated with gold anchors at the top.
We had to call Martin Moretti to inform him of our arrival. He had his men open up the gate for us and lead us to him.
I moseyed in awe as my eyes caught the beautiful cupid fountain that mounted in a garden close to his mansion.
His garden and flowers were neatly trimmed. The interlocked floor seemed spotless like no one ever drives in.
When we got into the house, I was just done. I had enough of the wonder.
It was impeccable.
I had no idea who this Martin Moretti was but I could tell he was epicurean.
Quinn showed no form of surprise whatsoever so I assumed this might not be the first time she's been here.
"Ahh..benvenuto signore" that familiar male voice interrupted my thoughts.
I turned to see a man not close to his 40s rather in his 30s or so, dressed in navy blue suit, his hair perfectly gelled and combed slightly to a side. He gently walked to where we

stood, giving each of us a welcoming kiss on the cheek.
"I have missed you so much" he placed his palm on Quinn's as he offered us a seat.
"Likewise, Martin. But I'm here for something more serious" Quinn spoke firmly.
What's with her and the firmness? He's all tempting but hey... Loosen up a bit Patricia.
"Oh what may the matter be?" He furrowed his brows, sinking into his chair with arms folded.
"This is my best friend, Gabrielle Salvador. She's got a bit of a financial problem and we need you..to lend us some money. We'd definitely repay you" she assured giving him that warm smile of hers.
"Please Sir..If I don't get that money today, I'm afraid something bad may happen" I begged.
He took a minute to study us before taking a drink from his champagne.
"Firstly, you can call me Martin. Sir..sounds a bit too formal you know?" He said in his Italian accent with a smile.
"Now..how much are we talking about here?"
Quinn and I stared at each other. Who knows if really he's going to give us such money? I mean, sure it's clear that he's bloody rich. Even his brown eyes say it but would he lend us the money?
"Uhm..Martin, it's 50 thousand dollars" I muttered then immediately drank of the champagne in my glass.
Even the sentence sounded so heavy in my mouth.
He laughed bending forward to stare intensively at us "what kind of trouble did you ladies get yourselves into?"
"Oh Martin...come on, it's just a financial problem. We'd pay you right back. Please...you're my only hope" Quinn trembled.
"And what about eh your boyfriend then, Edwin? Is he not with you anymore?" He smirked.
I don't know what his catch is but..I don't like it.
"How does this have anything to do with him? Are you giving us the money or not?" She hissed.
"mi dispiace amore mio. Forgive my words.. I can be a bit of a jerk sometimes" he calmly apologized with a smile.
"I'll...give you the money. But you have to let me see you again. Just the two of us, like a date"
Such a devil..
"Okay. One date only. So you'd really give us the money?" She asked slightly grinning.
"Yes, I told you before. I would do anything for your happiness" with that, he made a quick call and a dark guy appeared with a briefcase.
The Lord knows I was trying my best to control my emotions. Finally I had the money, without much stress. I was gonna get Anne and my brothers out of the hands of those demons.
"Thank you so much Sir...I mean, Martin. You have no idea how much this means to me!" I squealed giving him a quick hug before I caught up with Quinn who was avoiding any long conversation with him.
Honestly, if Edwin wasn't a great guy..I'd talk her into giving Martin Moretti a chance. He doesn't seem wrong at all to me. Although those kinda men had skeleton in their closets.
"Ready to get Anne and the boys back?" Quinn smiled with arms open.
"You bet".

READ MORE HERE https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/CRUSHED
Re: Crushed by misspearlz: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ANOTHER FLOWERBOY TALE (Perfect Addiction (18+) By Blezzed Abraham... / Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) / Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.