Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father (10738 Views)

Share Your Skincare Routine / See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) / Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Sweetcollins: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2018
We aff hear
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by dammieco(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by mekonglobal(m): 6:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Good job! u sounds responsible, keep it up. When we get to the bridge we will know how 2 crossover it.
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by AnodaIT(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Wisefellow:
After brushing, I take 15minutes to say my prayer and then, wake my baby to give her necessary daily supplements and bath her in readiness for school, while my wife is usually busy cooking the breakfast for the household.
Which supplements are good for 2 to 5 years old
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by eagleeye2: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Good for you, Bro!

Your career/business makes this very sustainable, no doubt.

I am currently several hundred kilometres away from my wife and kids.

I'm hurrying back home today, but by next weekend, I'm still off again. I travel more than a thousand kilometres weekly on the job, but I do home chores and bathe my kids too, she I'm home.

Dads rock!
It's all for the family. Being a responsible dad is by choice not by chance.
Keep doing what you do, the wife and kids know and appreciate your effort.
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Ellabae(f): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2018
I like ur type of man. God bless ur hustle
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2018
Impressive. Who wouldn't adore such a caring loving husband? Not the proud insensitive types feeling like one demigod tongue.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Exponental(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2018
Lucky you Op, where do you work that you get home for 6-7? not the mainland vs island thing for sure! Lagos is sweet but worse for its traffic. ever since I served outside Lagos, I realized Lagos stress is not worth it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Trustme2(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Exponental:
Lucky you Op, where do you work that you get home for 6-7? not the mainland vs island thing for sure! Lagos is sweet but worse for its traffic. ever since I served outside Lagos, I realized Lagos stress is not worth it!
Indeed the stress isn't worth it. Some people wake up as early as 4.00 am to start going to work and some won't return until 11:00pm-1.00am sometimes. What kind of life is that?
Most people spend more time in traffic rather than they spend in their office eventually. It's really a crazy town.
Just like you said most people don't return back to Lagos when they experience another life in another part of the country
The long and short of it is that Lagos is a terrible place to stay if you still want your sanity intact
How can one spend his entire life on the road.
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2018
Exponental:

Honestly it was also when I served outside Lagos I knew we are suffering in Lagos.

At first it seemed they were slow to me compared to the Lagos rushing but I got to realise that the Lagos lifestyle is quite dangerous for good and healthy living.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by obinoral1179(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
sexybaby22:

Honestly it was also when I served outside Lagos I knew we are suffering in Lagos.

At first it seemed they were slow to me compared to the Lagos rushing but I got to realise that the Lagos lifestyle is quite dangerous for good and healthy living.
for the first time I saw a car reversing back to me in cross river I was like see life ooooo..... Lagos life is fast before you say Jack Robinson time don go

3 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by intrepidToju: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Talkingboy:

God bless you Daddy ....

There are still good men out there .

Some men will say Bathing baby , Cooking , washing , e.t.c are solely for the Women.
Have you noticed?
Only in Nigeria do Men undergo a chemical reaction and lose a half life whenever they do house chores, really pitiful.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by johncallidon(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2018
Good one Op!
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by zeb04(f): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2018
I just moved to Lagos from Abuja,I hate the place so bad .everybody is on a fast lane,every one is running to do stuff.there is no calm.

The city is choked,some roads are bad and there is no greenery,even tho I stay on the island and people say it is better

I don't want to complain too much coz I don't want my husband to feel pressured in any way. Most times, I dream of the quiet,peaceful,free roads in Abuja.

My 3weeks Lagos experience

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by larrypourl(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Exponental:

Very correct bro. Left Lagos last year for a Job in Oyo town and it's been sweet experience since then. Taxi will reverse to ask if you're going, I leave home 7:50am and get to office at 8am and when it's 4pm am off and get back home at 4:10pm. Cheap transport, food, etc. I don't think I can work in Lagos again honestly.
Still a bachelor thou, but soon I go join you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by ifyalways(f): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
zeb04:
I just moved to Lagos from Abuja,I hate the place so bad .everybody is on a fast lane,every one is running to do stuff.there is no calm.

The city is choked,some roads are bad and there is no greenery,even tho I stay on the island and people say it is better

I don't want to complain too much coz I don't want my husband to feel pressured in any way. Most times, I dream of the quiet,peaceful,free roads in Abuja.

My 3weeks Lagos experience
Opposite here.

Whenever I'm at Abuja, I miss my Eko and rush through my schedule so I can fly back same day if possible. I find Abuja too boring and laid back. cheesy
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na that time (5_6am)when sleep dey sweet some people dey rise up to prep for the day.wehdone sir!
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by kalu61(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Carinaflo:
You are a good man
Hope you can make a good wife too
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by kalu61(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
mekonglobal:
Good job! u sounds responsible, keep it up. When we get to the bridge we will know how 2 crossover it.
Abi na leg or bus we go use.6am l de 4 bed thinking of next hustle
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by kalu61(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Impressive. Who wouldn't adore such a caring loving husband? Not the proud insensitive types feeling like one demigod tongue.
must u dish insult
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by dbanjj1629(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wisefellow:
The lifestyle of a man as a bachelor is sweet and that of a married man is sweeter when peace, love, trust, understanding and God exist in the household. Everyday life, in the city of Lagos, is funny but crazy as activities are fully packed from dawn till bedtime, including other room service. However, man must be and rise up to responsibilities he is designed, by default, to enjoy by the Creator.

Every workdays, I get up from bed around 4:50am to see off my sweet little sister to bus stop, to join staff bus to Victoria Island. By 5:10am, I am back in the house to boil some bathing water for my lovely wife and princess. After brushing, I take 15minutes to say my prayer and then, wake my baby to give her necessary daily supplements and bath her in readiness for school, while my wife is usually busy cooking the breakfast for the household. She also dress her up for school and prepare her school lunch box. As for my automobile, I quickly clean it up and get the black mini SUV set for the day. I then rush to have my bath, dress up and ready for work with my breakfast well packed in the food flask. Every family member is ready for the day and we set out. As the driver, my daughter's school is the first stop over, followed by my wife's workplace before arriving my office by 8:00am.

Working hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm is another interesting ball game that I am not ready to dwell on, full of activities, goal realisation and meeting deadlines while the sphere bubbles for people and activities till close of business.

By close of work, I wait no extra time to pick my beautiful babies, wife and daughter, to return home by evening between 6pm and 7pm due to traffic gridlock peculiar to Lagos roads. I am not complaining because it will surely get better while I enjoy all these. The hustle is real and family is key!
respect. Caught something
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by mekonglobal(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
kalu61:
Abi na leg or bus we go use.6am l de 4 bed thinking of next hustle
Na so oo my broda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Giving Out All Their Wealth To Charity When They Die. What's Your View? / How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? / Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.