Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife (3865 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Fadiga24(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
tongue

Happy birthday
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Did I hear you say shawama? Kai! I don miss o.
lool..yeah,,I came to see my friend and kept my phone in his lodge to charge small,,

no light for front gate since last week embarassed

and no strength to even buy fuel put for gen..

lol,,today's exam drained me eeh..

cry
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
There has being 3 waves of feminism to date (see illustration below). The ideal has always being Wave 1 (which most people believe in and support like I do). Overtime it gradually derailed into the present kinda aggressive movement - men hating.

You get this fear or apprehension from the male folk (like it is today) when it transits into Wave 3 like it already has. My 2 cents smiley

Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lool..yeah,,I came to see my friend and kept my phone in his lodge to charge small,,

lol,,today's exam drained me eeh..

cry
Funny enough, all my exams I wrote very well, God is with me this finals.
MhisTahrah:
I'm good, bro. And you? grin grin
Ah omo tarah today is your birthday

Manibu

Happy birthdaywink.
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by makydebbie(f): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Splinz:

Maky watchu sayin

I like doing my stuffs like the boss that I am...

Order my wife around... bark at her and sometimes, hit her real hard!

Now that's how we roll... cos I'm the boss!
If that's what makes you a 'boss' then.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

my baebi boo,,
sweetness kiss
how you?
Awwwww, finest girl ever Liveth. I'm fine o. What's up with you? smiley smiley
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by QueenSekxy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Funny enough, all my exams I wrote very well, God is with me this finals.
aww!!!

this is great,hoping on nothing less than 4.8 then cool
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Fadiga24:

Happy birthday
Thanks sir. smiley
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by donstan18: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

She made it clear that she doesn't have gen cheesy cheesy
QueenSekxy:

cry
And she tried to cover up here grin grin
Strength to buy fuel ke.. grin grin
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
greiboy:
Ah omo tarah today is your birthday

Manibu

Happy birthdaywink.
Beeni o,daddy. grin cheesy Eshey gan. cool cool How's Richie?
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:
Everybody claiming to be a feminist without understanding the true meaning of feminism, smh undecided
Nigerian feminist are the worst, they don't know the meaning neither do they understand what it is all about.
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Splinz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:
If that's what makes you a 'boss' then.

Okay, I dig.

You find my 'boss' status a sexy one.

Actually, the picture is just how some women likes it. Can you relate?
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by QueenSekxy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Awwwww, finest girl ever Liveth. I'm fine o. What's up with you? smiley smiley
lol,bae nothing really much...just chilling from my own end,,you?
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Nigerian feminist are the worst, they don't know the meaning neither do they understand what it is all about.

True talk sis smiley
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by QueenSekxy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
birthday girl shocked

happy birthday sweetness..oya begin send my own cake..
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I am sure he is good... It has been long I spoke with him
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by QueenSekxy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

She made it clear that she doesn't have gen cheesy cheesy

And she tried to cover up here grin grin

Strength to buy fuel ke.. grin grin
this boy,,how much does gen cost for your area. that you think it's a big issue to purchase one..undecided

been writing exams and I come back always tired so what's your ish.?
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
U can get married to a white man bikocheesy. No be by force to marry a nigerian mancheesy.
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by donstan18: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

this boy,,how much does gen cost for your area. that you think it's a big issue to purchase one..undecided

been writing exams and I come back always tired so what's your ish.?

Arh Arh!! cheesy..Why u de para nh. cheesy

I just made an observation with no harm intended cheesy

But, wait ooo... Na me u de call "This boy"? ...Atakwanu'm gi nwam.
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

birthday girl shocked

happy birthday sweetness..oya begin send my own cake..
Thanks ma'am. Lefulefu, come and give queen cake Abeg. cheesy cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
greiboy:
I am sure he is good... It has been long I spoke with him
Okay...

1 Like

Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

aww!!!

this is great,hoping on nothing less than 4.8 then cool
I hope so, if economics lecturers won't be "economical" with their marks.
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
greiboy:
Recycled old shii

I don't understand why some ladies keep repeating these old lines just to trend on the social media for a few hours, perhaps they believe they are the first set of people to give the issue of working/busy wives a serious thought in the Nigerian society.

Over the years, busy moms and dads all over Nigeria have always seek the assistance of a domestic worker or a house help to help with the work or activities that they can't perform around the house as a result of their busy lifestyles.

I don't really know what these social media ladies want to achieve now with their unsolicited and biased awareness besides attention

A marriage is an agreement between two people and it should be kept that way. There is no need to have a public debate about ones personal choices or what should be ones personal decisions. if any party in the agreement(marriage) is not happy, they can always break the union.

i tire oocheesy. Its like they are forcing her to marry a nigerian man. If she can't marry a nigerian man cos she don't want to cook or do laundry then why not just hook up with a white mancheesy. There are lots of white men residing in Nigeria and besides a number of dem dey for Benin herecheesy. U will see dem wandering about aimlessly wearing three quarter jeans and red slipperscheesy.
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by QueenSekxy(f): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
I hope so, if economics lecturers won't be "economical" with their marks.
lol..funny ,,,

will be starting my project classes from next two weeks..

will rest from now till next week,,oringo things tongue
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by QueenSekxy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Thanks ma'am. Lefulefu, come and give queen cake Abeg. cheesy cheesy kiss
loool..waiting wink

hope you had a fun filled moments..?
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:
i tire oocheesy. Its like they are forcing to marry a nigerian man. If she can't marry a nigerian man cos she don't want to cook or do laundry then why not just hook up with a white mancheesy. There are lots of white men residing in Nigeria and besides a number of dem dey for Benin herecheesy. U will see dem wandering about aimlessly wearing three quarter jeans and red slipperscheesy.
grin grin

Abi

Instead of all this junk, many busy families hire the services of domestic workers around Lagos because of their busy schedule. it all boils down to understanding

or better still, marry a white man. grin
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

loool..waiting wink

hope you had a fun filled moments..?
cheesy grin Loads. kiss smiley kiss
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lol..funny ,,,

will be starting my project classes from next two weeks..

will rest from now till next week,,oringo things tongue
Ayam going home tomorrow, will be seeing my project supervisor from my house.
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

thanks..I thought you finished on Monday.

I deh back gate now sef...

I came to your side but wasn't having my phone with me,,would have called you...to come out,,maybe give you one of the sharwama I was with tongue
mumu
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
If you don't like being married, then don't marry, leave it for us that love it, and who said you must be the only one doing the cooking, washing, cleaning etc?

My man do cook and wash plates, sweep when I don't feel like doing so and we are not even married. Its depends on the kind of man you are dating or married to.
Which man?
Re: Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Appreciate human beings, not women.
No gender is easy..... Ask you father for more explanations
God bless you for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. / Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / Is My Mum Right To Have Said This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.