Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

"Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out (40664 Views)

We've Been To 3 CITIES, Nigeria Have Been PLAYING IN ABIDJAN -Angola Coach Cries / Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) / Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by MrBONE2(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
this guy is still pained since 2014 world cup
I remember when Iran and Argentina were playing, these guys defended so hard and tried so much to stop Argentina. Messi just took only 1 curved shot from outside the 18 yard box and scored. The keeper was crying so hard. Honestly Argentina didn't deserve to win that match.
As a Barça fan, that was the day I knew Messi is very wicked.
He is not a BoneBeing grin
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2018
I see my self as the only guy that doesn't like football, i don't understand football but that guy messi....because of him i just love barca fc.....sometimes I go on YouTube to watch his highlights

He's just like that guy in wrestling they use to shout yes yes yes yes

Messi doesn't look football but he's football

His skills are spiritual

2 Likes

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by FemmyWealth(m): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=naijastoryz post=65479291]"Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out
Carlos Queiroz, the head coach of the Iran National Team, has approached the experts of FIFA to forbid the barcelona forward from football, since he is too great at it.

Portuguese Queiroz demands the Argentine performer ought to be suspended by Fifa until the point when he can demonstrate he isn't an extraterestrial!

The former Real Madrid coach recalls great how Messi broke Iranian hearts with a shocking stoppage time winner for Argentina during the group stages of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

[irp]

Furthermore, in front of the 2018 World Cup where Iran have been drawn alongside heavyweights Spain and Portugal, Queiroz told Fifa.com:

“I’ve always said that Messi is an extraordinary player. He’s out of this world. If he were human, he wouldn’t have had that magical moment in that match.

“I don’t usually like losing, but I didn’t come away from that defeat with a negative feeling.

“It’s when something magical like that happens that you know that football is alive and kicking. And that’s why it’s one of the best sports in the world to watch.

“And it’s even more of a special moment when it comes from a player who shouldn’t be allowed to play by FIFA until it’s proven that he’s actually

Na Person say make ur players no sabi ball?
mtsww
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Awoo88: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2018
naijastoryz:
ronaldo unko grin grin grin grin
Messi is light years ahead of Ronaldo talent wise
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2018
We trained extra hour for weeks practicing on how to stop messi .... Well we limited him to scoring only one goals and one assist.... The quote weak me

2 Likes

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2018
obinna58:

Thought I'm the only one who was pained by that goal cheesy
I am telling you my brother, when you are watching Barça match and you have Messi, you don't know how the other people are scared. Forget Ronaldo he is good sha, but Messi can use only 1 pass from the midfield to end you. He scan score, he can pass, he can dribble .

2 Likes

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Sunjay13(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2018
That was in their own time. We r in our own time where we play modern football.Messi is just lucky 2 b discovered in d early stage.He will shine till he retires like d past world best;maybe @ 40yrs.
Germandude:
This coach is funny,wat would he say about Pele and maradona
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Kylekent59: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Let us be sincere to ourselves. Messi plays better than Ronaldo.
There is something I observed about Messi,once the ball has been passed to him,he already knows what to do with the ball and also where his teammates are positioned.

He is ebullient, skillful, talented,calculating, and with a great response.

He emasculates other players once he is with the ball.
Finally, no be pikin way read and study hard dey do well for class?

Practice makes perfect. Am disappointed at that coach comments. Let other players too should go and practice well so that they will be better than Messi or they could be better than Messi
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by abbatoir(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Absolutely..
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by obentenyson(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2018
naijastoryz:
Ronaldo is a demi-god
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by hollywater: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2018
Still people keep comparing him to R7.Messi is wizard.
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Lumig: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2018
doublestrika:
I can argue my butt off that ronaldo is better than messi...but deep down in me, I know am just deceiving myself
You funny die

1 Like

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by newslifeop: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Oh
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Elnida: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Sinof:
Pele And Maradona Were Nothing Compared To Messi And Ronaldo, Just That Football Was Not This Advanced In Their Era With Other Wonderful Players As Rivals. Remember In The Land Of The Blind, A One Eyed Man Is The King. But Messi Is A King In A Land Filled With Able Men With Good Sight

Gosh.. wonderful players? is it Neymar, Alexis,Hazard,Dybala, Buffon,Suarez, zlatan,Lewandoski, Coutinho, Eto'o, Owen?

How can these type of average players oust or win the Ballon d'or ahead of Ronaldo and Messi as compared to greats during the era of Pele and Maradona like Cruyff,Beckenbaur,Bobby Chalton,Marco van Basten,Platini,Gerd Muller,Omario,Goerge Weah,Brazilian Ronaldo.

In the time of those greats, Messi and Ronaldo can't win the best player that much,that's if they even see one sef. The only true contender to knock off both messi and Ronaldo is even Neymar, who will even be a ball boy in the good old days.
You need ketchup to catch up with what football was ,competitive and intriguing to what it is now,boring and less competitive .

1 Like

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2018
naijastoryz:

Them they call firewood, you dey call charcoal... cheesy
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by thunderbabs: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2018
That's why Messi no really fine like that, he looks like an alien grin

Buh the dude is blesed, blessed from heaven

1 Like

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Elnida:

Gosh.. wonderful players? is it Neymar, Alexis,Hazard,Dybala, Buffon,Suarez, zlatan,Lewandoski, Coutinho, Eto'o, Owen?

How can these type of average players oust or win the Ballon d'or ahead of Ronaldo and Messi as compared to greats during the era of Pele and Maradona like Cruyff,Beckenbaur,Bobby Chalton,Marco van Basten,Platini,Gerd Muller,Omario,Goerge Weah,Brazilian Ronaldo.

In the time of those greats, Messi and Ronaldo can't win the best player that much,that's if they even see one sef. The only true contender to knock off both messi and Ronaldo is even Neymar, who will even be a ball boy in the good old days.
You need ketchup to catch up with what football was ,competitive and intriguing to what it is now,boring and less competitive .
I seriously doubt those players you mentioned will dominate in this tactical era...football is now more of brains
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by thunderbabs: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Kylekent59:
Let us be sincere to ourselves. Messi plays better than Ronaldo.
There is something I observed about Messi,once the ball has been passed to him,he already knows what to do with the ball and also where his teammates are positioned.

He is ebullient, skillful, talented,calculating, and with a great response.

He emasculates other players once he is with the ball.
Finally, no be pikin way read and study hard dey do well for class?

Practice makes perfect. Am disappointed at that coach comments. Let other players too should go and practice well so that they will be better than Messi or they could be better than Messi

Practice makes perfect line should be used for Ronaldo and other players....
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2018
oshe11:
I SUPPORT THIS HONESTLY

DUDE IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

GOD IS GREAT
Supported.

1 Like

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by 1wolex85: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2018
gr8tone:
Ronaldo has proven that he can perform in any club but Messi is yet to prove that

I keep saying it, this argument is stupid! Ronaldo started at Sporting, had the opportunity to go to a bigger club, Man U, had the opportunity to go to an even bigger club in Real Madrid.

Messi started at Barca, where do you want him to go to? The only club you can really say is bigger than Barca is Madrid and he wont go there for obvious reasons, so he should take a step down just to prove you wrong?

Please when you get a job in Chevron, resign and go to PHCN to show people that you can succeed anywhere!

6 Likes

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Chibabe1(f): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2018
God bless you for being truthful to yourself.
Messi is a god!

doublestrika:
I can argue my butt off that ronaldo is better than messi...but deep down in me, I know am just deceiving myself
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Sinof(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Elnida:

Which Of The Names U Mentioned Above Played In Pele's Time And What Impact Did They Make In Their Respective Clubs?
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Ddy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
naijastoryz:
We are talking of terrestrial beings not humans like Ronaldo.
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nothing special about him, with strong defence line, he will be stopped.
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by MistadeRegal(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
this guy is still pained since 2014 world cup
I remember when Iran and Argentina were playing, these guys defended so hard and tried so much to stop Argentina. Messi just took only 1 curved shot from outside the 18 yard box and scored. The keeper was crying so hard. Honestly Argentina didn't deserve to win that match.
As a Barça fan, that was the day I knew Messi is very wicked.

grin grin cheesy
You should have known some injuries don't heal so easily. Especially when you're always seeing the person who gave you the injury.

1 Like

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by gr8tone: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
1wolex85:

Please when you get a job in Chevron, resign and go to PHCN to show people that you can succeed anywhere!
Definitely not, but I still maintain that Messi can't perform so well outside Barcelona because he can't perform without the likes of Iniester and others. You know that so well and that is one of the reasons why he has not been able to lift up world for his country but you can't say same with Ronaldo. Ronaldo made Man United what it is today before going to Madrid. Messi was brought up from fader team and he grew up to meet an already made Barcelona. Outside Barcelona, messi will only struggle to be relevant
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by 1wolex85: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
gr8tone:
Definitely not, but I still maintain that Messi can't perform so well outside Barcelona because he can't perform without the likes of Iniester and others. You know that so well and that is one of the reasons why he has not been able to lift up world for his country but you can't say same with Ronaldo. Ronaldo made Man United what it is today before going to Madrid. Messi was brought up from fader team and he grew up to meet an already made Barcelona. Outside Barcelona, messi will only struggle to be relevant

You must be a genius! How can you know what hasnt even happened? He has performed against the top teams from the top 5 leagues in the champions league, so that point doesnt make sense. Messi is top scorer in history for the Argentine team, has reached a world cup final,3 copa America finals, top scoring for Argentina at each tournament. Was that Xavi and Iniesta too? You have no point. Xavi has retired, Iniesta is on the wane and in the twilight of his career and Messi is still dominating matches.

3 Likes

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by kelvinjeremiah(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
He is a god.
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2018
gr8tone:
what are you saying

Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Disneylady(f): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2018
1wolex85:

I keep saying it, this argument is stupid! Ronaldo started at Sporting, had the opportunity to go to a bigger club, Man U, had the opportunity to go to an even bigger club in Real Madrid.

Messi started at Barca, where do you want him to go to? The only club you can really say is bigger than Barca is Madrid and he wont go there for obvious reasons, so he should take a step down just to prove you wrong?

You deymind that guy....lol. Messi has proven himself to be above every players in this era without jumping from one club to the other unless it has become a criterion in knowing a world best player.
Re: "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out by Disneylady(f): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2018
gr8tone:
And Xavi abi?.....cox Xavi is still in barca? You guys and excuse for una hatred for this guy. Can you tell me a world class player in that present barca team other than Iniesta.. Barca are playing a team of average players, some are even dumb yet Messi is still proving himself amongst them. On the other hand, Ronaldo has to himself a team of world class attackers and defenders. Ronaldo has lifted the world cup for his country abi? so pls admit that Messi is an alien as said by this Iranian coach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cape Verde Vs South Africa: AFCON 2023 Quarter-Finals (1 - 2)pen On 3rd Feb 2024 / Lets Talk About Wrestling / Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.