Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) (46948 Views)

Man Struggle To Lift His Big Plus Sized Woman Beside The Pool Falls Down / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by yabas(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2018
sexybbstar:
These people have been married for a while now. Even their pre-wedding pictures made front page.

Yea true, na me and u remain
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Olifiz(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2018
Kingsval:
Is all about Money...

U know what I mean....

Yeeeeaaaaahhh ah know!!!!! grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Haaaaaa Jesu !

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2018
Dis is pure madness..... Oga ur hand can't even go round, I pray he doesn't allow her on top during service
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Kcrazy: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2018
This statement is true or false. A patient dog eats the fattest bone. True or false

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Blood of Zachariah!!!!! Seriously, that guy should be arrested for suicide mission ASAP. Wat for? Lolssssssss. Farewell young man. LMFAO
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:
Wow! This woman is trying , why take such a stick for a man . Probably took pity on him, atleast now he will be well fed.
Mumu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by potbelly(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2018
This one na suicide mission shocked shocked
lefulefu:
Where is this guy's mother? How will u allow ur only son enter into a suicidal marriageshocked.greiboy,Slaye,Dumo,potbelly and efesodje can u see wat iyam seeing?.. Endtime pre wedding pixsshocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu

You ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:
Wow! This woman is trying , why take such a stick for a man . Probably took pity on him, atleast now he will be well fed.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2018
Blood of buhari!!!. If I hear love I will slap the person
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by tobolos(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Eni ire lo

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

But sweetheart, that man is not a stick na cheesy The woman is just simply too large.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by vallyjohn: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2018
this girl won't sit on my couch, if you guys were my friends and you pay me a visit...
I don't have money for a new couch yet

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

But sweetheart, that man is not a stick na cheesy The woman is just simply too large.

Lol, I know. I was only playing around, but he is stickish grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2018
kushme:

Sorry about that..
I don edit am. damn, you had to reply that fast. cheesy

The land whale won't do nada about the obesity.. Besides, she's gotten herself a man already..
getting a man or not, she better do something about it, I am seeing layers of flesh, it's can't be that good. It's for her own good.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by tzminaj(f): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2018
This is what I call plenty but rubbish grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Liberator007(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Chillext:
And this was how he committed sucide....
All for the money.. I pray he doesn't end up with stroke.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Liberator007(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=BluntBoy post=65492739][/quote] Fortunately, Stick like that are well endowed and another reason the woman is so attached.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

You ?
YOU!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Tomeelawlar01(f): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2018
[color=][/color] grin grin grin grin
overdrive:
Doesn't he have relatives.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
YOU!!!

You are.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by backspaced(f): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Vacancy
Elevantix Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of her Client a leading and fast-growing production in snack industry in Nigeria to fill the following position below:
Job Tittle: Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Lagos: Lagos
The primary responsibility of this role is the following: -
To sell the company’s product range to retail outlets in the allotted routes as per visit frequency and route plans approved from time to time, making a minimum of 25 calls per day

Enrol new retailers to expand our distribution and presence in the secondary trade channel.

Conduct detailed market surveys to identify distribution gaps and improve/update route plans.

Ensure consistent availability of our product range at all enrolled retail outlets to prevent stock out situations.

Arrange stocks at retail outlets during each visit to ensure visibility of our products.

Obtain orders from each retailer as per established drop volumes communicate all such orders to the distributor before the end of the day, for timely fulfilment by the distributor monitor distributor’s deliveries to retailers to ensure prompt and complete fulfilment of retailer’s orders

Account for all cash collected from retailers for their orders and hand over this cash to the distributor before the end of the working day and obtain a receipt from the distributor give a daily account to the ASM and hand over the
distributor’s receipt to the ASM.

Candidate must have a Minimum of 3-5 years in FMCG sales in a similar category, out of which the last 2 years should have been at ASM or Sales Executive level in a similar sized company.
Application Closing Date: 15 -03 -2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

You are.
mtchwwww online warrior!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Mercilicious275(f): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2018
;Dhe concern you
Holysucker:
How dis lanky guy wan take kpansh dis woman now. . ??...well e no concern me sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Mercilicious275(f): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Mercilicious275:
;Dhe concern you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
mtchwwww online warrior!

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by princejenks(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2018
she seriously needs to lose some of those especially needful is a tummy tuck surgery to remove the excess fat from her belly down to her abdomen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.