Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) (46837 Views)

Man Struggle To Lift His Big Plus Sized Woman Beside The Pool Falls Down / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2018
They look happy together... Wedding MC
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2018
She is not fat,she obese, if she loves herself, she better do something about it
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by just2endowed: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2018
nice. this can happened in USA sha. love the combination
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by wayne4loan: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2018
don4real18:
Why will you guys be criticizing the union?
She has a right to love and a right to be loved
obesity is a sign of laziness and unhealthy lifestyle .. That young man is digging his own grave

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2018
aaahhh! ... nkan be!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Wish i understood this shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by kennymotors(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Chillext:
And this was how he committed sucide....
is money love
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
The only possible way they can make love is doggy.........even at that its waste of time cos d man no go reach d g spot
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2018
wayne4loan:
obesity is a sign of laziness and unhealthy lifestyle .. That young man is digging his own grave
.........not really. in some cases obesity could be caused by hormonal problems
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
ER must always be on standby. Certain classes of obesity should fall under disability.

By the way,this was on NL a while ago..

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Where is this guy's mother? How will u allow ur only son enter into a suicidal marriageshocked.greiboy,Slaye,Dumo,potbelly and efesodje can u see wat iyam seeing?.. Endtime pre wedding pixsshocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
Abasha ,iranu.okokobioko
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Hardyfocus: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/hardyfocusss/
Please we kindly need your likes and views on our page
������We are new to the industry we need a good fan page

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by haslaw(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018
The fourth picture says it all.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by kushme: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by mhizace: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Treasure17:
ogeneme.. This is absolutely a suicide mission.
lol truly
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2018
kushme:

Comot make i hear word..

What is there to love about obesity? Huh, be deceiving yourself..
undecided,I am sure you know how to read, can you please do us both a favor and read my comment again,this time do it very slowly
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by akilo1: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
this guy just sign his death warrant
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Jfolu: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
this is the Lord's doingsss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2018
mhizace:
lol truly
Abi nah.. Excessive fatness is a total turn off for me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2018
sexybbstar:
These people have been married for a while now. Even their pre-wedding pictures made front page.
married for a while?shocked are u sure the man is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
good for them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by kushme: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2018
frenzyduchess:
undecided,I am sure you know how to read, can you please do us both a favor and read my comment again,this time do it very slowly

Sorry about that..
I don edit am. damn, you had to reply that fast. cheesy

The land whale won't do nada about the obesity.. Besides, she's gotten herself a man already..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Kobicove:
This guy is on a suicide mission undecided

I doubt if he can muster enough energy to lift one of her legs
u talking of dat onecheesy. Wat of if d woman wants to do cowgirl position(woman on top) how is d guy goin to survive dat one? How will he be able to lift her and carry her to the bedroom if they want to play romancecheesy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Kulas: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Smart lady. She knew she fall into this category and no hope for her husband wise. She then decided to Channel her energy to make money and with the saying that money answereth everything, went ahead and buy a husband with money. Who say money is not good.For the guy to even locate Where her pvssy is hiding a big work itself let alone the uphill task of making love with her or Moving around with her. But we can see money answereth all she want.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by fabrestove: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
I knew it, she has money, thumbs up bro
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Iwinth03(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Obviously, money � is involve
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Ugonero(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Just help me down first abeg.....

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by Shanana1(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2018
habsydiamond:
O boy eh...this one Na David and Goliath part two ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by kezuzu: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2018
e no kwonsign me....your burial loading
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2018
habsydiamond:
O boy eh...this one Na David and Goliath part two ooo
grin grin grin that guy no dey fear @all.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) by palsenator(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Holysucker:
How dis lanky guy wan take kpansh dis woman now. . ??...well e no concern me sha
It should be how he dey take kpansh this woman.. Do u think they never do am before ni? These ones look like dem don dey kpansh since Ages past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.