Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (61252 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Slaye: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=65513782][/quote]

Uncle lefu check Whatsap
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by QueenSekxy(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2018
Mariinee:
Nonsense thread as usual. smiley
lol
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Profkenny1:
Soooooooo true..... however, their sell-by date is 28 years old. In fact, once I know they're older than 22 years, I ignore them!

Only poor and average guys marry girls above 28 years of age. smiley
word!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by barallanee(f): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2018
234GT:

Na lie sister.

If you are the one in your dp and you're still single, something is wrong somewhere.
am d 1 on my DP,CNT put sum1 else's...I've checked myself ders nafn wrong with me...nt every1 has bin in a relationship so we Dnt Knw d pain in it yet
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by barallanee(f): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

You sure.?

I would love to hang out with you if you are interested.

Will you feel comfortable talking offline.
am sure,single rocks,for me o...less stress
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by EternalTruths: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2018
barallanee:
am sure,single rocks,for me o...less stress

Can we get to know each other offline.?
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by brainhgeek(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2018
That number 4..... It is impolite to directly use somebody's picture. Worst still, you attached a negative comment to it. Those two guys getting married does not make them less of a human and should not become a thing of public mockery. They deserve some respect as adults please
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by malikisunday(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Awesome
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2018
barallanee:
Lmao... #single rocks...
i don't believe u singlecheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Crixina(f): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2018
A typical thread an average Nigerian man would create. A man who thinks the whole essence of God creating a human being is for their lives to revolve around another human being.

Create a thread that is educational and brain tasking, some won't even relate, create one that despises women, gbam!
Anyway, I blame the silly bunch of women that have brought this on the women folk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2018
velai:
When they eventually wake up in the morning and discover that number 10 was actually a dream...
guy u mad. Lol

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Kingsley10000: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2018
velai:
When they eventually wake up in the morning and discover that number 10 was actually a dream...
I don die grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Proudlyblack(f): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:

Guy when will you ever post something productive? Always women/girls this and that.
No be your mates dey create technological inventions daily?
It will never be well with whoever did this to you.
Manage get small shame please for the sake of your mother.

I am old and frustrated,? lmao yes. still get a life
They won't admit it but it's cos their top priority in life is base on women

That's why you see many nl boys attacking the female gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Proudlyblack(f): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2018
vuc1:
Not easy to be a woman though.From the monthly thing to carrying one ball for 9 months to leaving your family home where you have been spending your life since you were born into living with someone with a different family tradition.Then the nigga will be ordering you around telling you where to go and where not to go.Before you visit your family you take permission from him even your own family wouldn't want you to overstay since you're now married.You change your surname and a whole lot of other things.Chai I salute every good woman it's not easy.
God knows I can't cope.But some ladies get wahala shaa.
Exactly

That's why everygirl should do a thorough screening on a man before getting married cos there is nothing worst than a control freak
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Proudlyblack(f): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2018
raphafire:
It is always about ladies...woman wrapper....is it ur singleness and frustration
Lol

Don't mind that dude I am sure his life is just base on female existence
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Proudlyblack(f): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2018
remsonik:
Hmm mm
Tosin and his writeups, I can't abuse/insult any lady for getting married late or not having a guy when she's overriped. Everyone to his own reason. I have a sister job didn't make her marry till 34,she's married now and was surprised her hubby came back with his people to appreciating the family for their decent girl. There's another lady a friend in school then . She's still single cos she's epileptic, immediately she tells a guy that she's epileptic they all run. Epilepsy has been with her since when she was born and she has drugs she's on that puts her in control of it.

God will help ladies ko easy rara , it's God's grace and mercy.
God bless you sis

Some people just find fun in things that shouldn't be joke with

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by RoyalBlak007: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2018
gringrin

So many hidden comments

Seems They wanna cook the OP alive cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by henrylowe(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Proudlyblack:

They won't admit it but it's cos their top priority in life is base on women

That's why you see many nl boys attacking the female gender
Abeg go sit down jawe

Frustration is written over every of your comment grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by henrylowe(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Crixina:
A typical thread an average Nigerian man would create. A man who thinks the whole essence of God creating a human being is for their lives to revolve around another human being.

Create a thread that is educational and brain tasking, some won't even relate, create one that despises women, gbam!
Anyway, I blame the silly bunch of women that have brought this on the women folk.
The OP must have gotten you.. Sorry ehn! God will give you happiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
gringrin

So many hidden comments

Seems They wanna cook the OP alive cheesy
cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2018
Some ladies are here to console themselves. grin

Honestly though, ladies have nothing to loose if they prefer to stay alone and not sweat about marriage or relationship issues for the rest of their lifes

Nonetheless, I don't get why some ladies still blame men for their inability to find a perfect man i.e. evident in the men are scums comments attributed to ladies,

Still, ladies will find it highly insulting that men will create threads like this to highlight some of the things they are doing wrong.

No wonder many ladies continue to be victims of some of the issues the op humorously highlighted till today.

What can I say

Men have their own problems too.. Let me think about that jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by lordtim001(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
8. When age is no longer on their side, dem go port enter choir use am corner brother Moses into marriage
Just one question
Is this nyash real? cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by mrphysics(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2018
Proudlyblack:

God bless you sis

Some people just find fun in things that shouldn't be joke with
It's too early to start a day being sad.

If everything the OP said is so true about you, then you need to make amend not ranting. Your comments thus far has been a ranting pot

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Proudlyblack:

Lol

Don't mind that dude I am sure his life is just base on female existence

U r very correct....one day he must tell us what ladies did to him
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Kingsley10000: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2018
this thread bad
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Kingsley10000:
this thread bad
As in ehn
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by mystery22: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
op u bad gan,all you listed is true, so i can understand why this poor online feminist are attacking you. I know of 2 ladies currently searching for a man, they don't mind if he has only 1leg,so desperate,but when they come online they start forming feminist like the ones on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2018
mystery22:
op u bad gan,all you listed is true, so i can understand why this poor online feminist are attacking you. I know of 2 ladies currently searching for a man, they don't mind if he has only 1leg, so desperate,but when they come online they start forming feminist like the ones on nairaland.
Una go kill person with laf oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by ItsTutsi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
it's funny how nairaland slay queens were all over this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4340817/10-attitudes-guys-display-online and were in affirmation with tosyn..but now that the table has been turn

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Crixina(f): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
henrylowe:
The OP must have gotten you.. Sorry ehn! God will give you happiness
If this thread is what gives you happiness, then you are really the one who needs God on your case.
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by paix(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Nigerian ladies are one funny bunch

>Some of them have very high standards and they believe in this fallacy/fantasy that every one of them will meet a young, rich and handsome guy grin

However, when reality finally dawn upon them, it's often too late and they end up settling with plan F grin

>Some of them claim to want a God fearing men, but even God will fear the kind of 'play boy" they are secretly lusting for.

>it is also weird that some ladies are also attracted to men that don't really care about their emotions, not particularly a play boy but a blunt and sometimes rude guy,

Despite most ladies always claiming to prefer men that take their emotions into consideration

That's women for you. They easily forget their yesterday and never bother about their tomorrow; all they care about is NOW. That's why most of them wallow in their pool of regrets.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lol
hmmm! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.