Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. (860 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by ekensi01: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello Romancelanders.
I need your advice very fast.

I'm a young guy who is done with secondary school, I couldn't further due to the economic hardship.
So I work at a food items shop.
My relationship life was good but when I graduated last 3yrs ago I broke up for some many reasons.

Since then I've been financial unstable due to my load of duties and future saving for education I have a little to spend on myself.

So the main issue.
First I said I won't date any girl again till I leave home to school but it's no longer working.
First a girl who graduated last year came back and was showing me sign for us to date by I pretended as if I don't know what she wanted until someone else started dating her then I saw how loving she was.
Another girl also can back and same thing happened upto 3, making a total number of 4 people.
Now the fifth person is here going through the line.

Please advise me on what to do, cause all I want is someone to stand by me.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by immortalcrown(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
From your post, you have made up your mind. What else do you want? An applause?
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by kelish(f): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
bro just concentrate on your plan before one girl go scatter waiting take you years to plan.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by pat1612(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Focus on your priorities tht is going to school rather than wasting time

My opinion choice us urs.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by Aspiregreat: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Life isn't too complicated as we make it appear, it all about doing the right thing at the right time. however, You don't have to run away from healthy relationship just cus you are ambitious, you can chase your dreams and still have a great LOVE life! You will be fine if you don't allow emotions to dictate your actions! kiss

Bootstraps - stand by me
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by Pubichairs(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
concentrate and leave girls..what they all want is money..make money first and also use it to further your education .. they'll come bending low to u
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by ekensi01: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pubichairs:
concentrate and leave girls..what they all want is money..make money first and also use it to further your education .. they'll come bending low to u

We aren't talking about Broke Girls here.
All of them are financially fit.
Am the broke ass here.

They are all writing exams and waiting for admission.

So keep money out
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by Pubichairs(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=ekensi01 post=65510450]

We aren't talking about Broke Girls here.
All of them are financially fit.
Am the broke ass here.

They are all writing exams and waiting for admission.

So keep money out ...undecided since u have decided to make girls your top priority..go ahead..I de hold u?
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by ekensi01: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Pubichairs post=65510550][/quote]

That's not my main question.

Should I date one or keep it far away?
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by Pubichairs(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
ekensi01:

That's not my main question.

Should I date one or keep it far away?
..go ahead and date any one..endeavor to have a side chick
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by ekensi01: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pubichairs:
..go ahead and date any one..endeavor to have a side chick

lipsrsealed
Thanks but not interested
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by OneCorner: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
cool
charge them to court for endangering your life.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by dollyjoy(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
OneCorner:
cool charge them to court for endangering your life.
You just want to talk.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
If you really need companion that much, well ask the lady out. Show her who you are, your struggles, plans and all, don't try to impress her. Let her see you for who you are, then it will be her decision to either stay with you or not.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Young man, remove women from your diary for now if you want to actualise your future plan.

You sound too young and immature for those experienced girls out there.

(1) (Reply)

Who This White Man Calls Soulmate Is Deeply Touching Everyone's Heart / "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. / Jilted Man Strips Female Socialite Naked Over Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.