Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

"I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. (858 Views)

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Does Hugging A Fellow Man In Public Mean I Am Gay? Pls Answer!; / I Am Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 29, 2018

Nobilis my dear friend. My aim for responding to your comment by opening a whole new thread is mainly for MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING which NO DOUBT, if discussions in human affairs are based on SINCERITY IN JUDGEMENT AND MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING it will inevitably lead to ENLIGHTENMENT, THE CULTIVATION OF THE MIND, WEEDING OUT OBSTRUCTIONS WHICH HINDERS COMPREHENSION, MOULDING SOUND, PROFOUND LUCID MENTALITIES that leads mankind to 'TRUE PROGRESS' in the strictest meaning of the word 'PROGRESS'. Which is a direction towards QUALITY and not QUANTITY UNQUALIFIED. In simple term, a fulfilment called TRANQUILITY IN STABILITY AND SECURITY OF ALL FORMS.

It is very evident that there is an attitude of Mind, a characteristic features of this age. Which is that, DISCUSSIONS instead of it geared towards mutual understand, a quest to KNOW, a deliberate effort to satisfy the hunger that springs from CURIOUSITY as to grow in intellect. Most discussions particularly on social media, which by choice one can hide behind the mask of ANONYMITY, FACELESS, only end up entangling us in a VEXATIOUS FIGHT. With participants firmly battling with all their might to NOT see beyond his or her own opinion, TRYING SO HARD AS POSSIBLE TO NOT UNDERSTAND what the other is even saying. And Instead of mutual sharing of ideas, an INTELLIGENTSIA, the whole efforts by both parties is wasted in enclosing themselves further and more exclusively so, trying harder and harder the more NOT to understand each other, doing all that is possible to prove oneself right in spite of opinions that are OBVIOUSLY WRONG, assertions that are SELF CONTRADICTORY.

After both have sweated it out NOT to understand each other, a party ends the whole INEFFICIENCY with "EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION". After all, the whole motive in most time is EGO DRIVEN, and most especially INSINCERE, its not towards elevating oneself, a close as possible proximity to ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Failure to CONVINCE or CONVERT the other whom he or she CARE -LESS to listen to what the other is even saying, a SUPPERIORITY COMPLEX haboured, springs CONTEMPT. This without any BIAS describes human communication in this very age of freedom of speech resulting to MENTAL CONFUSSION.

BIAS otherwise known as DOUBLE STANDARD mostly implored when it comes to judgement is nothing but AN ABUSE OF THE INTELLECT, that juice from the bitter fruit, PREJUDICE and of the venom called SENTIMENT. Very much so, are HINDERANCE to TRUE PROGRESS. Hence, I beg that we limit our thinking process within the domain of SINCERE INTELLECTUALITY and not transgress beyond as to be INSINCERE, BIAS OR SENTIMENTAL.

Anybody who is reading this thread CANNOT DENY the TRUISM, which is that, the observable fact all around, far and near, in our world today is one of DISORDERLINESS, CHAOS, of INSTABILITY. These words used though having the same meaning to describe our world today which we proudly call, 'A MODERN WORLD' can definately not be a judgement sentimental as to this description of our world today. Indeed human affairs is in a very, very DEEP CRISIS, and sinking deeper in crisis.

Is it the crisis that has befallen the MICROEST AND MOST IMPORTANT INSTITUTION in our collective humanity called FAMILY, and MARRIAGE it's very foundation since primordial, an erosion of this TRADITIONAL VALUES, resulting to out of wed lock procreation of babies which the terms BABY MAMAS and BABY DADIES are created to make a FAME of a trend that is in TRUTH nothing but a SHAME, an opposi tion to 'TRUE PROGRESS' that we are unaware? Or of broken homes due to rate of divorce accelerating at top speed in a downward direction into the more of unhappiness? Or of families who have been deprived of their beloved homes and now living in refugee camps as a result of wars and conflicts that are AVOIDABLE and for which they have no hand in its causation, INNOCENT that we may say we are unaware?!

How many are the calamities that are befalling us everyday in this age? Is the threats from our environment, global warming, the damaging of the ozone layers by toxics from machines invented by us not a serious concern today, warranting an urgency in diversification to Green energy? Or the threats of nuclear weapons designed, with the capacity to exterminate millions of innocent lives at a press of a botton.

Hmmm.....NUCLEAR BOMB an advancement of the atomic bomb which destroyed the city of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan during the second World war. Which claimed lives of hundreds of thousands infants, children, women, men, young and old. Is such advancement in invention as NUCLEAR BOMBS in the direction of TRUE PROGRESS in the strictest meaning of the word?What about threats from numerous and contagious dangerous sexually transmitted diseases.

IS OUR WORLD NOT DISEQUILIBRIUMED? These few examples i have listed are of course sufficient for REFLECTION. Is there any arguing against the TRUISM that our world is as being observed currently is in DEEP SH!T?!

The question that should be asked is why is our world so deep in crisis of which another example of such crisis is the perceptions today about HUMAN SEXUALITY, a conflict of conceptions which inflames alot of CONTROVERSIES, very radical? This last example, I have made "crisis in the perceptions today about human sexuality, a conflict of conceptions" is the very core of the subject matter as to this very thread I have created, my response to you in a most polite way. All that have been written above is no digression. My point is that I care so much about life. QUALITY LIFE WHICH INFLUENCES TRANQUILLITY IN STABILITY AND SECURITY OF ALL FORMS.

At this point, nobilis. I wish to call your attention to the style with which I am going to be writing this piece. I have chosen to write this thread as piece meals, AN ELUCIDATION and have numbered it from 1 TO......( ) .So, PLEASE!!! KINDLY BE PATIENT ENOUGH, by allowing me to upload from number 1 to the very last number and that you take your time and with the best INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY at your disposal to not only read but to study carefully, from number 1 up to the very last piece so as to comprehend before choosing your words CAREFULLY with which to further our discussion, if you so wish. The aim, once again is towards MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING. The uploading may take some days for I am carefully and meticulously putting my thoughts together, a RESPONSIBILITY I MUST DISCHARGE AS A HOMOSAPIEN.

The good thing about the internet is that, it is open to almost every one around the world privileged. Hence, it is not SOLELY about a discussion to be benefited by just the two of us, but minds that care to GROW, in knowledge. MEANING THOSE WITH SINCERE ASPIRATION FOR GENUINE INTELLECTUAL ELEVATION TOWARDS ABSOLUTE TRUTH, "wisdom is found only in truth". I hope, this writing will influence in the end, people of GOODWILL who will choose or have chosen the REALITY CALLED RESPONSIBLITY OVER THE ILLUSION CALLED 'FREEDOM'. OH YES, FREEDOM WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITY IS NO FREEDOM AT ALL.

Should it not be our responsibility as humans and not animals, qualified with the title HOMOSAPIEN meaning INTELLIGENT, to conserve and not to conquer our world? LET US ASK, IS OUR WORLD NOT IN TEARS AND BLEEDING AT OUR FEET FROM CONQUERORS?!

#loading..............STAY TUNED. Do have a splendid night. What have been written is to prepare your mind nobilis for a DEEPLY AND PROFOUND INTELLECTUAL ELASTIC CONVERSATION. I will be working from core principles of concepts to their applications and misapplication as holistically as possible. It is a thread for enlightenment.

Mean while, I am leaving you with a question to ponder. One which I demand no answer, at least not for now from you but to reflect upon. The question is: WHAT SHOULD COME TO THE MIND OF SOMEONE WHO IS TRUELY, TRUELY INTELLIGENT, WISE, KNOWLEDGEABLE WHEN SOMEONE SAYS HE IS GAY.
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Dillusionist(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2018
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 29, 2018
#Sprinkles holy water on this thread and walks out even in the presence of my would-be bashers.# sad

1 Like

Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2018
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE GAY NONSENSE THREADS NA, HABA

1 Like

Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by HOLYDICK(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2018
Go f*ck nobilis shit hole... And stop disturbing us with this

Ur not da first nor d last to be one

So jejely keep doing ur fetish acts and dont disturbed us with trash again.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:23pm On May 29, 2018
WORDWORLD:
I hope, this writing will influence in the end, people of GOODWILL who will choose or have chosen the REALITY CALLED RESPONSIBLITY OVER THE ILLUSION CALLED 'FREEDOM'. OH YES, FREEDOM WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITY IS NO FREEDOM AT ALL.
But you can be free and also choose to be responsible? Can you be both, orrr strike a balance between both?
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Nofav0rs(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
So you saying you're gay because your gf didn't give you pûssy on your birthday and you can't sleep? Correct?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2018
Nofav0rs:
So you saying you're gay because your gf didn't give you pûssy on your birthday and you can't sleep? Correct?

Plagiarism, (((Theif))) angry
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Nofav0rs(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Plagiarism, (((Theif))) angry
Don't you have petrol to sell? angry
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 29, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Don't you have petrol to sell? angry

I can't cope grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by SoapQueen(f): 10:55pm On May 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE GAY NONSENSE THREADS NA, HABA

Babe, I tire.
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Nofav0rs(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

I can't cope grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy That dude is crazy
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by drstrange12(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2018
you should be ADMISSION FOR TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFUSION...
Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by drstrange12(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2018
stop posting nonsense

Re: "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 30, 2018
Magnoliaa, from just a few comments that have manifested on this thread, a confirmation of what has been earlier said which is:

WORDWORLD:

It is very evident that there is an attitude of Mind, a characteristic features of this age. Which is that, DISCUSSIONS instead of it geared towards mutual understanding, a quest to KNOW, a deliberate effort to satisfy the hunger that springs from CURIOUSITY as to grow in intellect. Most discussions particularly on social media, which by choice one can hide behind the mask of ANONYMITY, FACELESS. End up entangling us in a vextatious fight. And with participants firmly battling with all might to not see beyond his or her own opinion as to try to understand what the other is even saying. And Instead of mutual sharing of ideas, an INTELLIGENTSIA. The whole efforts by both parties is wasted in enclosing themselves further and more exclusively so, trying harder not to understand each other, by proving oneself right in spite of opinions that are OBVIOUSLY WRONG, assertions that are SELF CONTRADICTORY. After both have sweated it out not to understand each other, a party ends the whole inefficiency with "EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION". After all, the whole motive in most time is EGO DRIVEN, and most especially INSINCERE, its not towards elevating oneself, a close as possible proximity to ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Failure to CONVINCE or CONVERT the other whom he or she CARE -LESS to listen to what the other is even saying, a SUPPERIORITY COMPLEX haboured, springs CONTEMPT.

is duly AFFIRMED, but anyway,

WORDWORLD:

The good thing about the internet is that, it is open to almost every one around the world privileged. Hence, it is not SOLELY about a discussion to be benefited by just the two of us, but minds that care to GROW, in knowledge. MEANING THOSE WITH SINCERE ASPIRATION FOR GENUINE INTELLECTUAL ELEVATION TOWARDS ABSOLUTE TRUTH, "wisdom is found only in truth".

Now to your question Magnoliaa, those who have the mindset for growth in Knowledge like which you possess feel FREE under any condition. Because the are responsible enough to care for learning.

Freedom is imbeded in being responsibile. To most, the opportunity to not do ones legitimate responsibilities means FREEDOM to them. In truth, for such people, they are only saving for their tomorrow sorrow which there is no escaping. It is a physical law as well as metaphysical. There is a popular proverb. "MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES". Meaning make use of your today in doing what is right and most beneficial to be free tomorrow yet Freedom is imbeded inside the very moment of doing your responsibility.

The proverb can be viewed from many perspectives. It is what we sow that we eventually reap.

A society which chooses to be reckless, believing that it is FREE TO TRANSGRESS ALL LIMITS OF MORAL VALUES, like the mentality of this age with the increasing trend of more men choosing to run away from their supposed responsibilies as FATHERS and HUSBANDS seeing marriage as a liability. A BREEDING OF THE HIP-HOP CULTURE OF, FVCK THEE WOMEN, MAKE THEM PREGNANT AND TAKE OFF. LEAVING THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD(REN) ALL TO HER (THEM) TO NURTURE IN THE NAME OF THE FUNKIFIED TERM A.K.A BABY MAMA. DILLUSIONALIZED THAT IT IS FREEDOM TO DROP HIS PART OF THE RESPONDIBILITY OF THE BRINGING OF A NEW LIFE MANUFACTURED FROM SATISFACTION OF HIS SEXUAL IMPULSES.

That thoughtless, deliberate, imbalance of equilibrium of not shouldering responsibilies will inevitably come up in the future with grieve consequences of CRUELTY making MISERABLE not only this IRRESPONSIBLE MEN but on such societies that advocates such carelessness.

Human affairs runs on an inter -dependent dynamics so that both RESPONSIBLE and IRRESPONSIBLE actions have a way of affecting others who have no hand in its root, its called externalities. For example, Nigerians today who never had a hand, weren't born then in the 60s until now are as well reaping the bitter fruits of the CIVIL WAR which happened decades ago, a major factor that truncated Nigeria's hope of becoming one of the greatest countries in the world as was envisaged by Western powers for being a country so blessed with man power and supper extraordinary Natural resources in abundance.

And coupled with IRRESPONSIBLE leadership since yester years which consequences are nothing but NEGATIVE, a certification of the laws of what you sow shall you reap.

Unlike for example Singapore, a country that got her independence precisely at same time as Nigeria, has her current generation who had no hand in the moulding of their country from a third world country, enjoying the RESPONSIBLE leadership of yester years by their fathers who were considerate to be not SELFISH, NARROW MINDED, BLIND as to the eventualities of the choices the made and the effects on generations unborn.

That is externalities, someone sows the seed of good, some other people benefit from it. Some else sows the seed of evil, some other people who had no hand in its sowing are destroyed by it.

Another example, an innocent child(Ren) is birthed perhaps as a result of one of many IRRESPONSIBLE sexual practices in this age called the ONE NIGHT STAND. This innocent child falls into a predisposition of which of course is not his or her making and made to suffer what ever state of unpreparedness to which he or she is birthed into. And is it not the innocent children from broken homes who suffer most from the IRRESPONSIBLITY and selfishness of one or both parents who untied their knot 'DIVORCE'?

More so, the NEGATIVE consequences of the sexual revolution of the 60's U.S.A "freedom to use our body as we like", a seed down in the 20th century is more than ever before being reaped today of its bitter fruits in this 21th century. A topic of great interest which I will make as an area of focus on this thread.

Magnoliaa, it's really not a balance so to say. Freedom on one side, responsibility on the other.

TRUE FREEDOM IS IMBEDED INSIDE RESPONSIBILITY. THE MORE RESPONSIBLE ONE IS, THE MORE FREEDOM YOU ENJOY.

Magnoliaa, the word RESPONSIBILITY has two connotations, 'RESPONSE'-'ABILITY'. The ability to choose wisely your responses to options configured in the laws governing life. And a veritable law is that,

"ACTION IS THE LIFE OF ALL".

ITS EITHER ONES ACTIONS ARE RESPONSIBLE, FREEING ONES SELF FROM CATASTROPHES OR ONES ACTIONS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE LEADING TO CHAOS AND CRISIS AS THE WORLD IS ENTANGLED TODAY.

"Everyone must be committed to something. You have to put your foot down some place. Its is IMPOSSIBLE to be neutral at all times. There has to be a point of reference in the life of any thinking individual. You have to make a stand somewhere. The question, of course, is to put your foot down in the right place". (Dr. Gary Miller)

"Action is the life of all and if thou dost not ACT, thou dost nothing". (Gerrard Winstanley)

It is evident that you read my post. I wish you success in all your endeavours. Have a great day and put smiles on people's faces and hearts by showing kindness. Bye for now, hope to mention you when next I find it fit to upload my thoughts. Cheers magnoliaa!

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x / Hook Up PH / Annoying Things Girls Do At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.