Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

3 Sets Of People You Should Keep Closer Than Your Friends! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Sets Of People You Should Keep Closer Than Your Friends! (645 Views)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Sets Of People You Should Keep Closer Than Your Friends! by daewoorazer(m): 5:54am On Mar 03, 2018
The gaming console presents its users with lifelines and most importantly: challenges. You need them to move on, attain new levels and reach pinnacles of dreams/levels.
Whoever told you life isn't about competition told you the most obvious lie, how sad you believed that. How? You'd ask me. If you can read this means you are learned, and that translates to the fact that you went to school to be better than illiterates who wouldn't be able to read nor write.

Let's consider the anatomy of the catapult. The harder the lever (rubber) is drawn back, the farther the stone would go.
Without much ado, shall we plunge into these three things?

Challengers: these are your friends who are always ahead. You remember that Chukwudi whom you finished secondary school together and grabbed admission the same year whilst you were still struggling 4 years after? or Tunde who is currently on his second masters in the USA whilst you are still fervently awaiting N30,000 stipend from the government? Needless I say more, these are the challengers. As a person I love having them around me because their success keeps me in check.

Critics: growing up was tough; I grew up in a cocoon embedded with basically illiterates and the underdogs. I was caught up in a discussion with a particular extremist who believes you don't have to save for kids before initiating childbearing. I believed in the opposite but while I tried to present my premise as intelligible as possible, his dog would never be appealed with nothing but bone. He mentioned a statement I kept in the hollow of my left palm till today lest I eat amala with it grin. "Since this is your belief, how much you don get for your account, we'd see where your belief go land you 10 years from now"
Today, I am doing very well and this guy is the reason why I am doing so well. Its a countdown until 10 years! I have proven him wrong and I am still gonna do more!

Slayqueens: a slayqueen "dumped" a friend of mine because they possess same degree: bachelors. My friend is on his second PhD today.

Having said all, these set of people, do not hate them, do not block them on your social media accounts. Bring them closer than your friends. PRAY for them to be alive because you believe in yourself. Its sweeter when you get better than them, remember, moving on and getting better remains the best revenge!

you can add yours!

Re: 3 Sets Of People You Should Keep Closer Than Your Friends! by aDEOetREGE: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2018
i can relate wink
Re: 3 Sets Of People You Should Keep Closer Than Your Friends! by King990: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Mr Vaseline, in case of uninvited konji

(1) (Reply)

What So You Call This Haircut / Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated / 5 Ways To Know You’re Just A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.