Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75182 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ibrixy:

I tried opening a payoneer account with my national id slip( i don't have a driver license nor international passport) but it was rejected, is there any other option.
I think Permanent Voters Card (PVC) will work.
If you have it, then use it.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ibrixy:

I tried opening a payoneer account with my national id slip( i don't have a driver license nor international passport) but it was rejected, is there any other option.

They will block you if u try using the slip again.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
I tried opening a payoneer acc with temporary io and they blocked me. Thinking of getting voters card to try again.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Teepublic bkocked me and i don't know why.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by tosinjay(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2018
BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS

BRING @345/$

INSTANT PAYMENT GUARANTEED
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Chiscomax:
Teepublic bkocked me and i don't know why.
That's bad honestly.
I will suggest you try contacting them to unblock the account. From there, they will tell you why they blocked it, and possibly unblock it.

These POD sites have rules and terms of service. Try following their rules to avoid being ban
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by franzis(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Redbubble yanked me off their site , I don't if it's because I uploaded a design that has to do with race / ethnicity
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by emmaBS(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2018
franzis:
Redbubble yanked me off their site , I don't if it's because I uploaded a design that has to do with race / ethnicity

I think redbubble don't want Nigerians on their platform. It does seem they don't want to make it clear to us.
They suspended my account immediately I finished uploading my first design. There was no way they could check the design for copyright infringement within that short period of time.
The design was about soccer and originally designed by me. My own idea, no images with copyright inscriptions.
I sent an email and they have not yet responded after 8 hours.
Others on this thread have also complained about similar experiences.
They seem to have a thing against our IP. I stand to be corrected though.
And we should also consider the fact that amazon is not banning our accounts indiscriminately.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by IamProdigy: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2018
AMAZING SHIRT DESIGNS...@ amazing prices

do you want a real Design that looks super original...(in PNG formats)
then lets get you started!

1 shirt design at 1500

3 shirt designs at 4000

5 shirt designs at 6k

does it sound costly?
NO ITS NOT....it worth every dime!

hope to hear from you!

T & C applies

check out our graphics jobs facebook @Prodigy graphix

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by lakesidepapa(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello guys.. I applied for Amazon merch for over a month and an half now and no reply yet.. with this, im sure I can no longer be accepted. .

pls guys, whats the way forward? can I reapply again
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
lakesidepapa:
Hello guys.. I applied for Amazon merch for over a month and an half now and no reply yet.. with this, im sure I can no longer be accepted. .

pls guys, whats the way forward? can I reapply again
Before it was really hard and long to get approved into the program. But lately, they started approving account faster even within a week. Don't know why it is taking this long for them to approve or get back to you.

Have you try logging in to your account?
For some people, they approve them without a notification email. So try logging in first.

You can reapply. But make sure you use info (email, name etc) that's different from the previous data
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by africanman85: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Amazon is taking too much o. You will list a shirt for $19 and your royalty will be just $5. How many people can buy at $19.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by pappy4real(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2018
i cant download my design in transparent background on canva cos they want to take my card details 1st and theyre not accepting my diamond bank card details. any1 with any helpful info?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by pal985476: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by IamProdigy: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamProdigy:
AMAZING SHIRT DESIGNS...@ amazing prices

do you want a real Design that looks super original...(in PNG formats)
then lets get you started!

1 shirt design at 1500

3 shirt designs at 4000

5 shirt designs at 6k

does it sound costly?
NO ITS NOT....it worth every dime!

hope to hear from you!

T & C applies

check out our graphics jobs facebook @Prodigy graphix

why bother yourself with canva...and credits card...when you can grasp this??
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
My account have been approved finally after trying 99 times. Kidding, I tried 6 Times. I can now write a Motivational Book. LOL!

Merch, I am ready for you
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chiscomax:
My account have been approved finally after trying 99 times. Kidding, I tried 6 Times. I can now write a Motivational Book. LOL!

Congrats brother!
I'm very happy for you.
Persistence always win in the end.

I wish you the best
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
pappy4real:
i cant download my design in transparent background on canva cos they want to take my card details 1st and theyre not accepting my diamond bank card details. any1 with any helpful info?
Canva only allows you to download a transparent background image if you upgrade your account to Canva for work.

Your Diamond debit card will not work because the present Government want us to suffer. So they ban foreign credit card online transactions.

But you can save yourself the trouble
by following the step by step tutorial which I posted on Kikimat to help people create a transparent background image for free.
Go here:
https://www.kikimat.com/how-to-make-your-t-shirt-design-image-background-transparent-step-by-step-guide-free/

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
CosmicJames:

Congrats brother!
I'm very happy for you.
Persistence always win in the end.

I wish you the best

Yeah, Remain Redbubble. Those guys need to allow me create an account in peace
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
emmaBS:

I think redbubble don't want Nigerians on their platform. It does seem they don't want to make it clear to us.
They suspended my account immediately I finished uploading my first design. There was no way they could check the design for copyright infringement within that short period of time.
The design was about soccer and originally designed by me. My own idea, no images with copyright inscriptions.
I sent an email and they have not yet responded after 8 hours.
Others on this thread have also complained about similar experiences.
They seem to have a thing against our IP. I stand to be corrected though.
And we should also consider the fact that amazon is not banning our accounts indiscriminately.

I honestly dont know what is wrong with redbubble honestly.

I even tried creating an account using a new Laptop, They blocked it

I tried using VPN to create, they still blocked it.

I don't know what Redbubble wants Honestly.

They are just Preeks!
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Jones363: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pls how do I fill the bank details bcus am confused
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Lordkross(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Chiscomax:

Congratulations...i fellow your struggles soté e become comedy. Happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Lordkross(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2018
I have just been approved! Thanks to everyone and CosmicJames. May the grounds favour us. Approval in 3 days, no issues at all, i thank God.
Work Start.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Thanks to CosmicJames and his kilimart, I saw this thread, applied barely 3days ago and got approved!

Now the problem is that I'm not an adept graphic designer, please I need someone who can make a very nice designs that follows the https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201849250?ref_=pe_3052080_273449840 Amazon merch best practices.

Thanks.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by craigkoel1989: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
I am proligy how can I reach you
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
craigkoel1989:

Reach me through ---------, what'sapp only please.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Abduletudaye(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Got approved this morning kiss... Thanks to Cosmic J. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by taxiappguy: 5:01am On Jun 07, 2018
You can make up to 200,000 on Uber every month, guaranteed.

Make money on Uber

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by IamProdigy: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2018
craigkoel1989:

Check my signature for WhatsApp contact
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by IamProdigy: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2018
MrGoogleHead11:
Thanks to CosmicJames and his kilimart, I saw this thread, applied barely 3days ago and got approved!

Now the problem is that I'm not an adept graphic designer, please I need someone who can make a very nice designs that follows the https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201849250?ref_=pe_3052080_273449840 Amazon merch best practices.

Thanks.

add me from my signature
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2018
hayzed12345:
Big thanks to the OP for sharing this, i really appreciate. i found this business interesting all because i love anything autopilot and i was once a graphic designer on fiverr.
The screenshot below is just to motivate you guys that you can do anything if you believe in yourself, all you need is focus and RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH and RESEARCH in order to make it fast.

This is my first month as you can see from the screenshots, i am not here to sell you any course but just to thank the OP @CosmicJames.

My boss, my Amazon account have finally been approved. Is your redbubble account still active?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Zip Codes For Nigeria / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.