Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (77163 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2019
GoldPencil:
A day full of cha-chings. love Q4 https://www.nairaland.com/4650968/amazonmerch-group

And you said you don't know anything.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na God bro.
ambitiouschap:

And you said you don't know anything.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
GoldPencil:
Na God bro.
will you reply pm now, after I caught you?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by ticon4life(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Am interested
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Floridax(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2019
hayzed12345:
Donqx this is this month payment ...I just finished editing it grin lol

If you know you know
I noticed you received payment from redbubble with your payoneer account ...pls guide me through ..how to add payoneer account ..i have a redbubble account also
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by fineyemi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
CosmicJames:
Today I bring to us one of the biggest money making program on the internet right now.

Amazon is the biggest online retail store in the world with millions of daily visitors who are ready with their credit cards to buy all kinds of things on Amazon including T-shirts!

You don't need to drive traffic to your T-shirts to make sales.

You will not be required to buy and import the T-shirts from China to sell on Amazon.

You don't need to ship the T-shirt to the customers as they purchase it

This is a Print On Demand (POD) service.
And Amazon does everything for you -- from Marketing, Production, Shipping, and Customer service.
Then pay you your earnings.
And you are paid through Payoneer. So you don't need to worry about PayPal or how to withdraw your money.

Moreover, they accept Nigeria. So you don't need to worry about VPN software and changing your IP address.

All you you will be required to do is to create simple or complex designs and put your designs on T-shirts. Then list them for sale on Amazon.
See screenshots below to have an idea of what I'm talking about and what you will be doing to generate $$$ free

You don't know how? Don't worry, I will show you exactly how this business model works, and how to do it free!

Yes, this information will be 100% free!

Now, this program is called Merch By Amazon (MBA) and you can only get in by invitation.

I've put up a step by step tutorial on how to write/send your invitation and be accepted into the program on Kikimat.
To access that tutorial free, go here:
https://www.kikimat.com/earn-over-400-day-with-merch-by-amazon-mba/#comment-528

To know the full potential of this opportunity, go over to Google and search for "
Merch By Amazon +Money? " excluding the quote sign "

You can then come back here to tell us what you see
Get ready, you must make money online this year!

Few likes and I will continue
plss help, I wasnt approved
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by fineyemi(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
CosmicJames:
Today I bring to us one of the biggest money making program on the internet right now.

Amazon is the biggest online retail store in the world with millions of daily visitors who are ready with their credit cards to buy all kinds of things on Amazon including T-shirts!

You don't need to drive traffic to your T-shirts to make sales.

You will not be required to buy and import the T-shirts from China to sell on Amazon.

You don't need to ship the T-shirt to the customers as they purchase it

This is a Print On Demand (POD) service.
And Amazon does everything for you -- from Marketing, Production, Shipping, and Customer service.
Then pay you your earnings.
And you are paid through Payoneer. So you don't need to worry about PayPal or how to withdraw your money.

Moreover, they accept Nigeria. So you don't need to worry about VPN software and changing your IP address.

All you you will be required to do is to create simple or complex designs and put your designs on T-shirts. Then list them for sale on Amazon.
See screenshots below to have an idea of what I'm talking about and what you will be doing to generate $$$ free

You don't know how? Don't worry, I will show you exactly how this business model works, and how to do it free!

Yes, this information will be 100% free!

Now, this program is called Merch By Amazon (MBA) and you can only get in by invitation.

I've put up a step by step tutorial on how to write/send your invitation and be accepted into the program on Kikimat.
To access that tutorial free, go here:
https://www.kikimat.com/earn-over-400-day-with-merch-by-amazon-mba/#comment-528

To know the full potential of this opportunity, go over to Google and search for "
Merch By Amazon +Money? " excluding the quote sign "

You can then come back here to tell us what you see
Get ready, you must make money online this year!

Few likes and I will continue
not approved

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Mtakahela(f): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hello guys
How do i go with this challenge! They are saying Amazon does not support payment to my country.

Cc CosmicJames

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mtakahela:
Hello guys
How do i go with this challenge! They are saying Amazon does not support payment to my country.

Cc CosmicJames

open a payoneer account and use the USA account details that will be given to you

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Reality11: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
ambitiouschap

Is this business still alive and profitable?
I ask this because the thread is having less activity buy the members
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Mtakahela(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
ambitiouschap:

open a payoneer account and use the USA account details that will be given to you

Thank you
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mtakahela:
Hello guys

Cc CosmicJames
Do as Ambitiouschap said and you will be fine
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Reality11:

Is this business still alive and profitable?
I ask this because the thread is having less activity buy the members
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Reality11:

Is this business still alive and profitable? I ask this because the thread is having less activity buy the members
yes but I am not doing it
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Penboy: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
agbeabiodu:
whether merch by Amazon works or not I don't care. all I know is that I made my first sale after two weeks of joining. check below... thanks op.

Boss.. Are you still in merch?
Can I DM
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by suebebe(m): 9:55am On Jul 05
Please who have an Amazon March account to sell kindly DM me on WhatsApp. Number: 09124062626
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by suebebe(m): 10:02am On Jul 05
Please guide me through or if you have someone that wants to sell his or her Amazon March account, please help, number: 09124062626

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.