Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] (26830 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2018
How to Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PICTURES]

If you read till end, you'll be glad you did. It's a promise. Here is a question asked by a Clefer.

[ 1 of 16 ]

1. @AnswerMachine, there is this girl I have been chatting with on WhatsApp and after applying various things I learnt on this group, she's finally getting to like me.

Comment

The statement, "She's finally getting to like me," is a statement of a nice guy. Don't be a nice guy. You're the boss. Have it in mind that she likes you, not "getting to like me."

typing...

Click to open:

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 2:

The way you feel about yourself can be subconsciously projected into a woman via chat. So, FEEL like the boss and know that she likes you.

So, chat and tease her as if you're messing with a girl who can't do without you. Chat with extreme confidence and arrogantly boss her around like the little girl she is with humor and sexual innuendos.

Don't worry if she gets angry or not, in fact, look for trouble in a fun way.

typing...

Click to open:

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 3:

2. Now, she said I should tell her more about myself. What is the perfect way of replying this type of question without portraying a needy guy's trait?

Comment

If a woman asks you 10 questions, only answer 7. Out of these 7, answer 3 with maturity and seriousness, but answer the other 4 with lack of seriousness, humor, sexual innuendo, mystery and finally, don't reply her — keep her waiting (PP). Do to women what they do to nice guys and they'll love you.

typing...

Click to open:

1 Like 1 Share

Number 4:

Do you notice how nice guys fall madly in love with women who hardly reply them? That is exactly how it works for women too. What doesn't come easily is cherished.

Because she asked you a question doesn't mean you need to answer her. If she gets angry and stops chatting you up because you didn't answer her, better. Drama is good. It will work to your advantage.

typing...

Click to open:

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 5:

You need start training your woman the way you want from the beginning. Let her get used to your snobbish attitude as early as possible.

Let her get used to your not-replying-all-questions attitude as early as possible. It's better to fight with your potential girlfriend via chat as early as possible than to be polite and avoid fight. Look for trouble.

Most men are so worked up and excited with replying all women's questions. Don't be like that. Be choosy on what you reply. If the relationship wants to collapse, let it collapse as long as you're the cause of it.

typing...

Click to open:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 6:

If YOU, as the man, make a relationship collapse, you're in power — you won't feel much pain. If it's caused by a woman, you'll keep thinking of her — praying for her to change her mind and reconnect with you. Before you know it, you'll become needy.

Any ChatDictor who is only focused on ChatDicting 2 girls is a nice guy. A ChatDictor MUST be ChatDicting 4 girls and above at the same time, but don't be a player — only have options.

If you're only ChatDicting 1 or 2 girls, your chances of acting needy without knowing it is 90%. You need to have lots of options if you want to be free from acting needy.

typing...

Click to open:

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 7:

So, to your question: What she asked is an interview questions. Don't answer a woman's interview. Is she giving you a job? Some of the reasons you shouldn't answer it are:

1. After telling her about yourself, you have reduced your mystery.
2. After telling her about yourself, you have reduced things to tell her in the future.
3. After telling her about yourself, she may lose interest in trying to figure you out because she has already figured you out and your boring history is on her palm.

Let me narrate a scenario. You're a graphic designer and you urgently need 20k. Luckily, you met a client. Let's call him Client 1. Mr. Client 1 immediately made a full payment of 10k to start his graphic design work.

typing...

Click to open:
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 8:

Luckily again, you met client 2 who paid you 5k to start and the moment you finish it, he'll pay you the remaining 5k. Whose work are yu ou going to take seriously?

Client 1?
or
Client 2?

You're going to take client 2 seriously because he's holding something you need. Client 2 is not holding anything you need. This scenario explains why women treat nice guys the way they do.

Nice guys give away their love (by professing how much they love her), give away their money (by buying them too many things), give away their time (by always being the first to message and checking on them), etc.

typing...

Click to open:

2 Likes

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 9:

Nice guys give away EVERYTHING. In business, pay yourself first. In dating, don't give away everything. In marriage, be the boss and caution your woman when she misbehaves. All taming MUST start from the beginning of the relationship.

If you neglect to tame your girl or woman from the first day you met her and she grows wings, as the relationship grows, YOU'RE IN A FAT TROUBLE. Women hate to be tamed when it's too late and they've grown wings.

typing...

Click to open:

2 Likes

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 10:

It's like taking a lollipop out of a child you've been buying them for or you've been allowing to buy such a sweet thing for herself. Now, you've realized it causes diabetes and you want to stop her. My brother, it's already late. She may stop in your presence or she'll either leave or do it behind you — simple.

Talking about a nice guy giving away everything, a good-bad guy only gives 10% to her like a tithe and she'll be the one always checking on him to give more of his love.

typing...

Click to open:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 11:

We humans are always checking on someone and that someone is the one who hasn't given all. That someone is the special 10% giver, not the 100% giver. Most humans are naturally ingrates — this is why you shouldn't give humans everything, especially in a relationship. The more you give as a nice guy, the more you're prone to being hurt. Even in this reply, we won't reveal everything.

Another scenario. Someone was owing you, but has recently paid. Will you keep checking on the person? No. Someone else is also owing you but hasn't paid. Will you keep checking on the person? Yes.

typing...

Click to open:

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by benzene00: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2018
??
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 12:

The moral of the story is: ALWAYS OWE WOMEN AND NEVER PAY COMPLETELY.

Look, we're not talking about owing them money, but: your time, telling them everything, answering all their questions, etc.

To be successful with women, you MUST always owe them. The moment you pay what you're owing them, they'll lose interest and move on with another guy who is owing them. In this world, all men are owing women. Unfortunately, those who don't pay everything (good-bad guys) are the ones women love.

All the men who paid women completely (Mr. Nice Guys) were heartbroken, dumped, or cheated on and it will keep happening till the end of this world. Nothing will stop it.

typing...

Click to open:

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 13:

Despite how a woman pesters you to pay up, (meaning: giving her all your attention, telling her all about yourself or professing how much you love her) DON'T DON'T DON'T. [PE] You see as I dey warn you with my hand on my :ear: DON'T.

Pay her bit by bit, but never pay everything. Don't be an open book — don't be a nice guy or nice-husband, but a good-bad guy.

typing...

Click to open:

3 Likes

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 14:

Back to your question again:

Her: Tell me about yourself?
You: Wow! Finally, God is about answering the prayer of a job seeker. Ma, after passing this interview how much will I be paid per month to work for your company?

She's going to laugh and from here, tease her until you divert to a new topic by using the technique called Step on Chain which is contained in our ChatDicted 2.0 book. (Screenshot at the end.)

typing...

Click to open:

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by kinzation(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2018
hmmm..nawa oo
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 15:

Another ways to answer this stupid question most ladies ask is to divert it to a naughty chat.

Her: Tell me about yourself?
You: *roll-eyes* Hmm! You can't handle it, Honey.
Her: Handle what?
You: Nevermind.
You: So, you want to employ me as your bedroom cleaner after this interview, huh?
Her: Lol. Blah blah blah.
You: [PE] If I clean your room for one week, you go want make I clean your parlor join o!
Her: Hahahaha. You're crazy. Bad boy. Which parlor?
You: Oya, let the job interview begin.
You: I know after passing this interview and getting the job of cleaning your room and parlor, your next question two months later will be: Who am I to you? *rolling-eyes* *thinking* *thinking*
You: My reply will be. Your room cleaner. Duh!
Her: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You're so funny. You just made my day.

At this juncture, you have ChatDicted her and turned the question into something fun, challenging, and naughty, but in a subtle way. Be creative and lead like a GMC.

typing...

Click to open:

3 Likes

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2018
Number 16:

There are too many tips we don't share — they are only contained in our books. They work like magic. Purchase any of our books and you'll never regret your investment.

Ask questions whenever you have. Questions and answers are free, but books aren't.

Visit www.wetclef.com and ask all your dating questions. Clef on!

Click to open:

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Men only? Nah. We wanna know & learn all the manipulative tactics.

I'm here to read.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by Cadec007(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2018
ILegend since last year I've bn on ur site. i really dont understand it. it is not user friendly. i love your work but i can't view anything.

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Drlouis415:
ILegend since last year I've bn on ur site. i really dont understand it. it is not user friendly. i love your work but i can't view anything.
I heard my name. Bros sorry for your bad experience. I don't want to type much too. The screenshots below will do the talking

The site is extremely user friendly, but if you use Opera, you'll complain. Opera mini tries to conserve MB at the deteriment of a site and web developers. Avoid it and you'll never complain again.

Opera mini sucks on phone, but it's amazing with computer. So, read the screenshots and your problem will be solved. Thank you.

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Men only? Nah. We wanna know & learn all the manipulative tactics.

I'm here to read.
Not manipulative. He's only trying to help out nice guys to avoid heartbreaks. The benefits of what the Op shared is for women.

How will you feel when you chat with a boring nice guy? The Op doesn't mean bad for women. If you read properly, you'll see where he warmed them not to become players, but have options. No harm intended.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by AnswerMachine: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Register and ask all your relationship questions. Be you a man or a woman. Though, the forum is for men only. The answer is free.

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by XhosaNostra(f): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Not manipulative. He's only trying to help out nice guys to avoid heartbreaks. The benefits of what the Op shared is for women.

How will you feel when you chat with a boring nice guy? The Op doesn't mean bad for women. If you read properly, you'll see where he warmed them not to become players, but have options. No harm intended.

I beg to differ. It sounds more like those red pill type articles.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I beg to differ. It sounds more like those red pill type articles.
You're right. Have a nice day.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by XhosaNostra(f): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
iLegendd:
You're right. Have a nice day.

You too.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
if I ask you the question, just go straight to the point and tell me where you schooled, if you are igbo, if you are jobless or working, don't beat around the bush.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.