Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? (28778 Views)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by adesegun121(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10
How do you reply a friend who told you your wife has a nice shape or your husband is so hot?

2 Shares

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by adesegun121(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10
Just Run cheesy grin and learn how to mind your business

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by JASONjnr(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10
For people that are in a relationship.

There are friends that will say this and I will overlook it. But there are perverted friends that I will never give them the opportunity to see or know who I am dating. Let alone complement her that way.

Body go surplus!🙄🙄🙄

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by immortalcrown(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10
If you have a problem with such a statement from your friends, you consciously keep bad friends. Your ill feeling here means a guilty conscience in action.

If your conscience is clear on the kind of friends you keep, you will rather feel good when your friends compliment your partner's beauty. As a matter of fact, good friends will not say such a thing in your presence or in the presence of your partner unless a serious (necessary) conversation about the partner's appearance comes up.

"Man, know thyself."

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Abrahamweb(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10
JASONjnr:
For people that are in a relationship.

There are friends that will say this and I will overlook it. But there are perverted friends that I will never give them the opportunity to see or know who I am dating. Let alone complement her that way.

Body go surplus!🙄🙄🙄
Na teeth suppose surplus bros
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Cassandraloius: 11:33pm On Jan 10
Get behind me !
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Ikennaford: 12:11am On Jan 11
Childish ...my baby mama is hot like fire and all my guys says that ,,hey mehn you'll keep wishing but you ain't getting that pussy ,is mine and mine only ,,you'll worried about this questions when you a pussy ass niqqa

19 Likes

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Jewessgratitud3: 12:14am On Jan 11
Just simply say thank you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Rexymania(m): 12:58am On Jan 11
Shut up and get out.

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by eazzzy1(m): 1:31am On Jan 11
Will smith style - Keep my wife’s name out ya Fking mouth.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by sulakishop(m): 3:43am On Jan 11
Very simple :

Thunder fire you!

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Clinghton: 7:40am On Jan 11
Say thanks, but avoid contact

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by KingMack(m): 7:57am On Jan 11
My face will say my mind

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by CandidAdmin(m): 8:16am On Jan 11
It depends on the type of friend you keep.

If he/she was a pervert/hoe, you won't feel easy. You'd want to take your partner far away from them.

If they weren't, you'd smile and enjoy the hype/compliment.

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by theophorus(m): 8:34am On Jan 11
Thanks, will be my reply cos I know the partner wen I get.

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Brendaniel: 8:34am On Jan 11
Na wa o...
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by naija4life247: 8:35am On Jan 11
If you have something good, share it. Don't be selfish
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:35am On Jan 11
Xx
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Skillsnigeria: 8:35am On Jan 11
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Dottore: 8:35am On Jan 11
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:36am On Jan 11
... You now I have eyes for good things.

My response

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Hezzyluv: 8:36am On Jan 11
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Houseontherock1: 8:37am On Jan 11
"Thanks..." That's all I say...no big deal, especially when you know it's a fact

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by JASONjnr(m): 8:37am On Jan 11
Abrahamweb:

Na teeth suppose surplus bros
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I deh tell you...🤗🤗🤗

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Gbadeboad: 8:38am On Jan 11
Na to say thank you & just stay away from him...
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Franzinni: 8:39am On Jan 11
That is not your friend ... For the person to be able to say such from their mouth, just know the type of thoughts they would have entertained in their mind will weaken your bones ...

My reaction would be very disrespectful and abrasive, just so they know where the boundaries are.

This is a case of 4ck around and find out !!!

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by DWJOBScom(m): 8:39am On Jan 11
Thank you o
It is the Lord's doing and it is sweet in my eyes
I sabi better thing
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by datola: 8:39am On Jan 11
It's forbidden to make nice comment about others people's relationship partner

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by rickleye: 8:39am On Jan 11
adesegun121:
How do you reply a friend who told you your wife has a nice shape or your husband is so hot?

For the gf/bf group of friends not a problem as we all are likely in each others business.
For later friends , it would depend on frequency of such talk.
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Pastorjohn2: 8:40am On Jan 11
If your friend saying this troubles you then it's 2 things.

You're an insecure person or your you don't trust your friend.

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by gigabyte13: 8:40am On Jan 11
The tone and the body movement and reaction while saying so matters.
Moreover like somebody said earlier
If you are having problem with that
You are probably keeping bad and promiscuous friends and you are well aware of who they are.
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:43am On Jan 11
Thanks for the compliment.

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Beautiful