Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth (5369 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

You lie..

Flavour's babymamas are all Igbos, never married to any but sleeps with them at will.

Davido has impregnated one Chioma out of wedlock. Very soon, he'll dump her and move on to the next Igbo girl he finds.

FFK is currently knacking Snowwhite without paying dowry or anything. She's a proud sex slave and babymama to him.

So what nonsense are you saying?

Lol. You're a fool to think ffk hasn't paid her bride price grin.Igbos will never allow you to change their sons name except bride price is paid. That's our culture. No bride price, no paternal claim.

Flavour has got only one igbo baby mama. He is not yet married yet, so let's wait and see...... Tuface married his baby mama eventually.

Chioma is not pregnant....yet! Guy! Na WA for your lies. Again he is head over heels inlove with her. Young kids enjoying their expensive lives.

Now don't let us venture into the world of baby mamas. You and I know in the show biz industry, Yoruba artist have got more baby mamas in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

undecided

won't you pay your bobo a visit.. ehnn Sekxy?

you're missing a lot o.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by QueenSekxy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

won't you pay your bobo a visit.. ehnn Sekxy?
you're missing a lot o.
which bobo?

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

which bobo?

Serious jor grin

I'm ready to take good care of you.
You're done with exams?
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by QueenSekxy(f): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

Serious jor grin
I'm ready to take good care of you. You're done with exams?
yeah!!!
it was a success.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

yeah!!!

it was a success.

Great!!
I'm crazy about you sekxy. Let's get real dear.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by shallysgirl: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
OAFMods:

It is not a feat, how much have your forefathers given freely to who can not account for money they owned ? Remember this goes for only those who have bank account but can not prove how much they have in those accounts. Those who have their papers such as passbooks have complete access to the entirety of their savings.

I do not know what foolish Igbos like you expect, maybe any Igbo that shows up and bellowed any amount should be given such amount. I just do not know. The way I feel so strong about this nonsense I think every Igbo that collected the 20 pound Awo gave should be beheaded so your claim of surmounting the civil with no help can be seen for all to attest to how ingenious you are.

It should also not be forgotten that in addition to the 20 pound Awo gave to every bank account owner of Igbo origin, he also saved and gave them federal allocation for the entire durations of the war. Your forefathers deserve to worship this man but because you are as ungrateful as hate filled you castigate him for this noble gesture.

I mean what does one expect from a tribe so enmeshed in n with hate that it dedicated a caste among it's own kinsmen to be hated “Osu caste”.

Let us hope Igbo will not perish from the hate that have consumed them.
Your comment not withstanding cos I didn't read through, Igbos will stand for what they believe. If you choose to call it hate, it's left to you. Good day.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
its genetic,okpe! just like u have millions of yoruba achondroplasic dwarfs all over the southwest.
Oh, so it is genetic, but the way you people were jumping because one of your tribewomen gave out statistic, i thought you people did not have anybody with stunted growth in your region despite all your best food as claimed by tou people. So, there are millions with stunted growth in your region too.

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Oh, so it is genetic, but the way you people were jumping because one of your tribewomen gave out statistic, i thought you people did not have anybody with stunted growth in your region despite all your best food as claimed by tou people. So, there are millions with stunted growth in your region too.
u no get sense maka chukwu...

comot for here

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Stingman: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cooly100:

We will give you N200 billion after sending about 3 million afonjas to their earlier graves...that's a generation of the Yorubas.

How about that?

The question must of you have not answered is...why is starvation not used in Syria and why the FG is not using blockade to defeat BH?

Wicked liars everywhere...
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by DerideGull(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:
Since the beginning of history, countries fight, tribes go to war and they still get over it.

Why is it so difficult for our Igbo brothers to get over the civil war??

Awo was magnanimous enought to return Igbo properties in South West and also give every eligible Igbo £20 to start up something and be self reliant.

Let's assume we had 1,000,000 eligible Igbos collecting £20.

£20 × 1 million = £20 million in the 60s'-70s'

What else do Igbos want from Yorubas? We no try reach for una?

It seems you are tormented by Infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy. Your silly display of ignorance is not ordinary. There are not more than 20, 000 Igbo people who qualified for the punitive £20 from Nigeria. Nobody who has ever come out of a war can account for every document secured before the war.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by mercyville: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Do your parents even have properties then? Reason you are an ingrate.
sofly sofly o grin
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Neither did Awolowo or the Yorubas send those poor 3 millions souls to their early grave.

Ojukwu did, when he refused to allow a land corridor to bring in food to the hungry and insisted only on airlifting supplies which allowed the World Church Council bring in weapons to fight. Nigeria's refusal to accede to airlifting and Ojukwu's stubbornness sealed the fate of those poor dudes.

And while millions died of starvation the Over-indulged bald brat was drinking the choicest of wines from Europe, Smoking imported French made Cigarettes and living lavishly with a retinue of thieving ministers and whorls in his bunker.

Go and read and do some research and quit spreading the lies and hearsays your father told you

Cooly100:

We will give you N200 billion after sending about 3 million afonjas to their earlier graves...that's a generation of the Yorubas.

How about that?

The question must of you have nit answered is...why is starvation not used in Syria and why the FG is not used blockade to defeat BH?

Wicked liars everywhere...
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by cptfash: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
shallysgirl:
Look around you. Chai illiteracy.
The jews haven't stopped talking about the holocaust,and they are a force to reckon with. Igbos will never forget their history no matter the blackmail.

It is crystal clear that igbo tribe did nt know their real ancestors,where they came from and their bearing.
U are claiming to be Jews but a confirmed DNA test proved that u ar nt in anyhow related to d Jews.u guy started Nigeria problems and u are still d problems.lying lying people.u are a cheat and shot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 4th Globally In Hostage Taking / Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 / Bird Changes To Woman In Broad Day Light:::::::: Pictures Attached..!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.