Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project (41166 Views)

Congested Lagos Ports May Ease As Preferred Bidder Emerges For Ibom Deep Seaport / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Atouke: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
deomelllo:

Can the hate mongers and bitter ipob elements tell us how much Jona and akpabio budgeted for Ibaka?

Eko ile clap for yourself you dey try LOL.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by remedick: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

Akwa Ibom has a gas powered station and will build more.
lol... continue o. I hail. just continue angry
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Atouke: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
deomelllo:

If this port doesn't get built, it wont be because of the FG or the rubbish useless Igbos spew all over the place, but because if the state government in Akwa Ibom, both past and present.

Other people can not demand the actualization of your own seaport more than you demand

Eko ile or whatever you choose to call yourself now, stop recycling the trash you've been circulating about this project, they are all lies and you know it. but the truth is that it didnt stop the progress of the port then and it will not stop it now.
you can keep hating but the port is comming just stay tuned shocked shocked shocked.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 1:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Atouke:

Eko ile or whatever you choose to call yourself now, stop recycling the trash you've been circulating about this project, they are all lies and you know it. but the truth is that it didnt stop the progress of the port then and it will not stop it now.
you can keep hating but the port is comming just stay tuned shocked shocked shocked.

So, it's a lie that akpabio pocket all the billions he budgeted for the project every year?

So, it's a lie that Jona and Akpabio refused to build the seaport when the had the chance and funds to do just that?

SO, it's a lie that akwa ibom was under akpabio the richest state in Nigeria and still the richest, but still unable to fund the project/

So, it is a lie that akpabio commissioned only 1 cinema, 1 football field, 1 library, 1 uncompleted hospital, a flyover and a few toads? Is this a lie or do you have any facts to dispute my claims with?

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Atouke: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2018
deomelllo:

So, it's a lie that akpabio pocket all the billions he budgeted for the project every year?

So, it's a lie that Jona and Akpabio refused to build the seaport when the had the chance and funds to do just that?

SO, it's a lie that akwa ibom was under akpabio the richest state in Nigeria and still the richest, but still unable to fund the project/

You mean the way fashola your god pocketed the money for the imaginary lagos city Airport? By the way what about the N600bn lagos metro railway money he stole, is the railproject complete?

So, it is a lie that akpabio commissioned only 1 cinema, 1 football field, 1 library, 1 uncompleted hospital, a flyover and a few toads? Is this a lie or do you have any facts to dispute my claims with?

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 2:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Atouke:

You mean the way fashola your god pocketed the money for the imaginary lagos city Airport? By the way what about the N600bn lagos metro railway money he stole, is the railproject complete?

1. By refusing to dispute my assertions with facts, you in effect agreed with and supported my claims. See how lame you sound.

2. When ignorant and unintelligent people like you lack same and rational argument to stand on, they distract with irrelevant and meaningless rubbish.

3. There was never any state funds allocated or budgeted for any airport in Lagos so that was a reflection of your own ignorance and grasping rretarded exit since you pack factual detail per your imagined rubbish.

4. Unlike your village projects and looting scheme by your village governors and worthless, looting and incompetent PDPs 16 years in office and total waste, Lagos metro is not on the drawing board or imaginary and looting scheme, it's an ongoing project and reality on the ground.

Now, is Fashola in Lagos State the reason why your worthless village leaders looted your money and refused to build your imaginary seaport?

Is Fashola the reason why because I don't get the rretarded, illogical and insane connection.

Some of you Just need to STFU sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Atouke: 3:37am On Mar 05, 2018
deomelllo:

1. By refusing to dispute my assertions with facts, you in effect agreed with and supported my claims. See how lame you sound.

2. When ignorant and unintelligent people like you lack same and rational argument to stand on, they distract with irrelevant and meaningless rubbish.

3. There was never any state funds allocated or budgeted for any airport in Lagos so that was a reflection of your own ignorance and grasping rretarded exit since you pack factual detail per your imagined rubbish.

4. Unlike your village projects and looting scheme by your village governors and worthless, looting and incompetent PDPs 16 years in office and total waste, Lagos metro is not on the drawing board or imaginary and looting scheme, it's an ongoing project and reality on the ground.

Now, is Fashola in Lagos State the reason why your worthless village leaders looted your money and refused to build your imaginary seaport?

Is Fashola the reason why because I don't get the rretarded, illogical and insane connection.

Go and solve the stealing by your political leaders and leave Akwa ibom matter for Akwa ibom people, its non of your business what our gov. or leaders steal or didint steal.
Go and recover the website, lagos city Airport, and lagos metro rail way project loot from Fashola before we address Akpabio. you guys only see speck in other people eyes and fail to see the log in your own eyes. vamoose!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 3:57am On Mar 05, 2018
Atouke:

Go and solve the stealing by your political leaders and leave Akwa ibom matter for Akwa ibom people, its non of your business what our gov. or leaders steal or didint steal.
Go and recover the website, lagos city Airport, and lagos metro rail way project loot from Fashola before we address Akpabio. you guys only see speck in other people eyes and fail to see the log in your own eyes. vamoose!

lol @ silly villager, Lagos is now the reason why his villagers, Jona and 16 years pf PDP including akpabio couldn't join 2 blocks together to build common seaport..
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 4:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Village loser, Lagos Metro rail project is still the largest public works project in Africa, it's the kind of project sovereign countries embark on, it's so massive abd it stretches from a 10 lane freeway with a BRT and metro rail access stretching over Lagos Lagoon into the Marina...

...but after all the looting and stealing, your village is still empty, your seaport is still a pipe dream and warped imagination and a looting scheme.

On top of that, Lagos is constructing 2 deep seaports, I meant active construction, not pipe dream or drawing board rubbish.

The sad joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 4:10am On Mar 05, 2018
[img]https://globalville.files./2013/12/ibaka-deep-seaport-1.jpg[/img]

lmao @ 8 years of akapabio drawing board seaport and it's still on the drawing board..

lmao..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 4:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Oya, I'd love to hear about your latest excuse why your village seaport is still on the drawing board.... TINUBU right?

Tinubu is the reason why your village seaport is still on the drawing board..?

lmao..

grin grin grin
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by remedick: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2018
deomelllo:

lol @ silly villager, Lagos is now the reason why his villagers, Jona and 16 years pf PDP including akpabio couldn't join 2 blocks together to build common seaport..

as much as I enjoy most of your comments but you are taking it too far when you know stealing is going on at large in Lagos.

what have you done about that? how do you even justify the Lekki Toll gate fees and subsequent hike in said fees? is that not daylight robbery? What are they even using the money for?
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2018
0monnak0da:

That is a subtle way of admitting defeat.
I WILL TEACH YOU HISTORY

Eboes went into coalition government with Fulani to govern Nigeria FACT!!

You can try and muddy the waters by talking about gbegiri and amala it changes nothing

Eboes are the perennial slaves of the Fulani in Nigerian politics.

Why did you not use your access to the National cake to build Ibaka,?

Now you are blaming Awolowo? A wartime Finance Minister? Was he suposed to build Ibaka Seaport during the civil war

You are so pathetic. I can see political coalition is a crime in your world. In your head too NPN was Hausa Fulani. I guess Adisa Akinloye was Igbo. Abiola too was Igbo. Ewu!!! But then I am not in any way expecting a change in your mindset. That will never happen. It's like expecting Lucifer to become born again. But I know that the political and economic equations in Nigeria will balance in no distant time, even without restructuring or with your prolonged evil political intentions and associations. The economies resting on quick sand will become obvious in the fullness of time.

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Cooly100: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2018
deomelllo:

Thief! Where is the N8 billion Tinubu spent on this project...?

The All Progressives Congress, Lagos State Chapter, has said the Lagos State Government has quit the Sunborn Yacht Hotel. The party said it was a bad business and the government had abandoned the deal.

The controversial yacht, valued at about N8bn, is an inshore boat hotel.

You just de run your mouth like bad tap...

4 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
remedick:
as much as I enjoy most of your comments but you are taking it too far when you know stealing is going on at large in Lagos.

what have you done about that? how do you even justify the Lekki Toll gate fees and subsequent hike in said fees? is that not daylight robbery? What are they even using the money for?

What's Lagos got to do with akpabio looting funds for ibaka

What's Lagos got to do with 16 years of PDP not deliverying ibaka?

What's Lagos got to do with jona refusing to build ibaka...

What's Lagos got to do with incompetent losers and corrupt clowns all over Nigeria not doing their job

Must you always point at other people just because you have no same excuse to defend your worthless leaders with.

Lagos is not your problem and the same Lagos you are trying to hide under just to defend your useless leaders is building 2 deep seaports so who is the losers here.?

The joke is on you because Lagos is moving forward while your villages remain stagnant and backward.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cooly100:

Thief! Where is the N8 billion Tinubu spent on this project...?

The All Progressives Congress, Lagos State Chapter, has said the Lagos State Government has quit the Sunborn Yacht Hotel. The party said it was a bad business and the government had abandoned the deal.

The controversial yacht, valued at about N8bn, is an inshore boat hotel.

You just de run your mouth like bad tap...

2012 Annual Reports and Accounts - Diamond Bank

Apr 17, 2012 - Sun born yacht hotel.

The non current asset disclosed as held for sale is a mobile hotel "the sun born yacht" purchased in February 2008 by the Group's former subsidiary, Diamond Capital Limited. Assets of Diamond Capital were transferred to the Bank in 2011 on sale

www.diamondbank.com/download/2012-ANNUAL-REPORT-ACCOUNTS.pdf

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, Diamond bank purchased and was the owner of that boat as stated in the banks financial report and the same bank end up selling the boat.

Even sef, is the boat the reason why they did not build ibaka seaport in akwa ibom?

You jokers will come up with insane and ignorant rubbish to divert attention away from your worthless and incompetent village leaders..

Rumors, internet gossips like roadside market women is bad for you.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Tunks2017(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Good development for Akwa Ibom wink............

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Ikegagwuha: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
loveth360:
Yellowbars will now become good friends with awusa and fight against this project.

Wicked people.
You are right my brother, have you asked why Calabar Ports, Onne Ports and Warri Ports are not working. They are frustrating their operations to ensure that only Lagos is developing. But at the appointed time, God would see us through
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by oyatz(m): 12:48am On Apr 01, 2018
Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba are not the ones administering Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Rbonyi States, yet all the signs of poor leadership affecting most African countries can still be found there.

jomonic:

You are very correct. In Nigeria it is survival of the fittest just like you will find in an animal kingdom. Kanu called Nigeria a zoo and it brought anger to many even though speaking metaphorically that description is a perfect fit. My opinion is that culturally Yoruba and Hausa / Fulani tend to be averse to fair competition. This is just my opinion. The Igbo used to be prominent in Nigeria affairs and that period was best in Nigeria. So if the table turned Nigeria will be better. The stench we are witnessing today is nothing but the backwardness associated with the cultural values of the people in charge.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Atouke: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
deomelllo:

What's Lagos got to do with akpabio looting funds for ibaka

What's Lagos got to do with 16 years of PDP not deliverying ibaka?

What's Lagos got to do with jona refusing to build ibaka...

What's Lagos got to do with incompetent losers and corrupt clowns all over Nigeria not doing their job

Must you always point at other people just because you have no same excuse to defend your worthless leaders with.

Lagos is not your problem and the same Lagos you are trying to hide under just to defend your useless leaders is building 2 deep seaports so who is the losers here.?

The joke is on you because Lagos is moving forward while your villages remain stagnant and backward.

Mugu, what About the lagos state airport and railway that fashold collected and stole billions are they complete?Ambode has continued these stealing from never ending project.
If deep seaport were that easy to build then the lekki, badagry, and Olukola seaport would have been completed by now, instead there is nothing on ground but cheap talk and propaganda yesterday buhari inaugurated the construction of the same lekki port that was already inaugurated for construction years ago, how may times will construction be started at the same port?
Yahoo Yahoo govt. Project no they pay.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by remedick: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
It's 2019, how far on this project?
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Blue3k(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
remedick:
It's 2019, how far on this project?

There's a preferred bidder. The need to negotiate final PPP agreement.

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by remedick: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Blue3k:

There's a preferred bidder. The need to negotiate final PPP agreement.
hmm okay.

But lekki seaport has started already.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Blue3k(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
remedick:
hmm okay.

But lekki seaport has started already.

Lekki is starting first because it was approved by FG before Ibom. Ibom then Badagry will be built next going by news releases on ppp website.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by remedick: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lekki is starting first because it was approved by FG before Ibom. Ibom then Badagry will be built next going by news releases on ppp website.
can I see the PPP website link or reference?
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Blue3k(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by remedick: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina / 33-year-old Elebele Bridge In Ogbia Collapses In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.