Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project (41167 Views)

Congested Lagos Ports May Ease As Preferred Bidder Emerges For Ibom Deep Seaport / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by EternalTruths: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Blue3k why your girlfriend dey hide her face ooo.
Is she as ugly as Buhari or Tinubu.?

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Blue3k(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
EternalTruths:
Blue3k why your girlfriend dey hide her face ooo.

Is she as ugly as Buhari or Tinubu.?

Lol you want my attention so bad loser. I asked you to bring proof I spoke against port you still haven't. Why are you on my profile looking at my pictures weirdo. I can't expect much from your backward culture and defective gene pool.

Eternal crybaby

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by ubox: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Guestlander:

A beg ask them o.
Akwa ibom has a power plant(181Mw) in place already so if they can channel the electricity to the industrial City housing the seaport then Jackpot

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by EternalTruths: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol you want my attention so bad loser. I asked you to bring proof I spoke against port you still haven't. Why are you on my profile looking at my pictures weirdo.

I wanted to see your frustrated face.

Ibaka seaport will see the light of day and no human demon will be able to stop it.

Tell that to your girlfriend.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by mrskillz: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
I thought we have agreed that Lagos is no nan’s Land grin, so why are Ipobians attaching Lagos ports to the yorubas.

How else can a man be more confused and filled with envy

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
[s]
post=65554729:

I don't know why dumboo like you discuss economics, area you know nothing

40-45percent cargoes import to Nigeria end up in southeast markets- Boss Mustapha NIWA
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/billions-spent-dredging-river-niger-havent-yielded-no-fruits-boss-mustapha/
[/s]

There is a huge difference between your bogus and fraudulent 70% claim and 40-45%.

You problem is either inability to comprehend or poor Math/Arithmetic knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by 0monnak0da: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
wtfcoded:

How functional?
Have u visited any of them b4?
Even the federal government almost started the one at bridge head,onitsha n its now an abandoned project.

Don't worry, wait till this one gets completed(if politics will allow the development) n u will see what is called a "functional sea port".
They are functional . Whether I have visited any of them is not only irrelevant it is a foolish question

Lagos ports are more vialble because of low maintenance cost due to geogrphical advantages . The failure to develop it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with money.

The reality is there is no government oney going into the ports in Lagos alll the government does is take and take . There is nothing to take in Port Harcourt abd Calabar and that is why they are less viable.

If there is evacuation infrastructure in place then the Akwa Ibom port will be a great success. The question is where will the money for that come from.

The other thing to bear in mind is our import consumption model is not sustainable if crude oil is the only way of paying for imports so we need to be thinking of ports that export not just import.

The only thing I see on this thread is the idea of "bringing down" Lagos which is not rationally driven.

I can bet anyone that Lekki and Badagry Ports will be completed before any one breaks ground in Ibaka.

Ibaka may sound like a good idea to those who want to bring down Lagos but

WHERE IS THE MONEY coming from for the ports and roads and rail lines Where is the oney coming fro. Nigeria is so much in debt right now so it will be inteesting to seeif this story is different from what we have heard before.

To be clear the FG position is if you can find the money go ahead same as in Lekki

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Guestlander: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
0monnak0da:

They are functional . Whether I have visited any of them is not only irrelevant it is a foolish question

Lagos ports are more vialble because of low maintenance cost due to geogrphical advantages . The failure to develop it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with money.

The reality is there is no government oney going into the ports in Lagos alll the government does is take and take . There is nothing to take in Port Harcourt abd Calabar and that is why they are less viable.

If there is evacuation infrastructure in place then the Akwa Ibom port will be a great success. The question is where will the money for that come from.

The other thing to bear in mind is our import consumption model is not sustainable if crude oil is the only way of paying for imports so we need to be thinking of ports that export not just import.

The only thing I see on this thread is the idea of "bringing down" Lagos which is not rationally driven.

I can bet anyone that Lekki and Badagry Ports will be completed before any one breaks ground in Ibaka.

WHERE IS THE MONEY coming from for the ports and roads and rail lines Where is the oney coming fro. Nigeria is so much in debt right now so it will be inteesting to seeif this story is different from what we have heard before.

To be clear the FG position is if you can find the money go ahead same as in Lekki

Please help me break it down for them. They are too emotional to think straight.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Blue3k(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

I wanted to see your frustrated face.

Ibaka seaport will see the light of day and no human demon will be able to stop it.

Tell that to your girlfriend.

You people are so lame but I guess it's to be expected from backward people with defective genetics. Lol this kid is obsessed and wants to see my face. Again show where I spoke against port you can't. Lol you people are born mentally challenged.

Lol at least I have a girlfriend. I guess your not looking for one since your busy looking for my face. You are lame eternal crybaby. Follow me on Instagram if seeing my face is highlight of your day.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by mrskillz: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
futurism:
bloody maniac... Always blaming people for their failure. Like I have always told fools like you, when you decide to hold the Eastern governor's responsible, then we will begin to have discussion.

Keep expecting the man in Kano to the one in Ekiti to leave his people and come fight for you while your law makers do nothing.

What are your law makers doing? Schizophrenic piece of shiit!

Their leaders have the bulk of their business empire in the West. Do you think they can help them to make any major decisions against their own business.

Leave them alone, when they are done with blasphemy and ready to face their leaders, openly, radical changes will occur in the East

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by tempest01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ekinematics:

1hr drive doesn't matter? Funny you.

whats wrong with you? how many hours from the current ports to the east?
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
0monnak0da:

IGNORANT Is not a noun

In your mind you think you know.
You have 4 problems.

You don't know
You don't know that you don't know
You think you know
Your English is atrocious

Port Harcourt port is an upriver port in Rivers State

Calabar port is a port functioning within the liimits of its geograhical peculiarities.
I don't know what you mean by not yet dredge(sic) . Calabar port has been dredged several times over the years.

Dangote uses Onne Port for cement activities.

Calaba port is not final destination for cargoes, Port Harcourt port on the other hand was about the second largest port in the country, however now the port is now underutilised and is facing huge facility challenges. We agree we have the Onne port managed by Intels, which is acclaimed one of the biggest oil and gas free zones in the world, but the Onne port is strictly focused on oil and gas related cargo and their charges are astronomically high. Even non oil cargo are charged as if they are oil related and this is not good for business in this era of economic diversification.Another challenge is the persistence inaction on the part of the port regulators concerning disparity in rates charges between the Lagos ports and the eastern ports. What we don’t understand is why the cargo passing through Port Harcourt ports will cost more than Lagos? This high rate is taking businesses away from Port Harcourt. Most business cargo is now going through Lagos and they are killing the ports in the east.all the importers from Onitsha, Aba, Port Harcourt and environs now pass their goods through Lagos and this shouldn’t be so.
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Originalsly: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
deomelllo:

[b]There are FTZ's all over the US.

Really?.....like where?
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
post=65556945:

Calaba port is not final destination for cargoes, Port Harcourt port on the other hand was about the second largest port in the country, however now the port is now underutilised and is facing huge facility challenges. We agree we have the Onne port managed by Intels, which is acclaimed one of the biggest oil and gas free zones in the world, but the Onne port is strictly focused on oil and gas related cargo and their charges are astronomically high. Even non oil cargo are charged as if they are oil related and this is not good for business in this era of economic diversification.Another challenge is the persistence inaction on the part of the port regulators concerning disparity in rates charges between the Lagos ports and the eastern ports. What we don’t understand is why the cargo passing through Port Harcourt ports will cost more than Lagos? This high rate is taking businesses away from Port Harcourt. Most business cargo is now going through Lagos and they are killing the ports in the east.all the importers from Onitsha, Aba, Port Harcourt and environs now pass their goods through Lagos and this shouldn’t be so.

To start with, facilities like forts goes where the need and money is just like the basic economics Demand And Supply concept and theory, so if the need is really there for any port in your part of the country, Lagos, the FG or any agency under the sun can not kill that need and demand.

Money is the basic factor and rule when it comes to building and actualizing facilities like seaports, not internet outburst, emotions and sentiments

From our understanding and the noise and cries you people litter NL and the internet with, your region is the richest in Nigeria, your region own everything in Nigeria from Lagos to Abuja and even according to you, 70% of the goods entering Nigeria heads to your villages in the SE/SS, so why are the folks in the SW/North saddled with the meager 30% of imports the ones building seaports on their own and the North building dry ports while you the main importers can not do anything for yourselves.

I just don't see any economic logic o support the bogus claims you people throw out there with

You can not build your own airports and all you do is demand, cry and demand. You can not build seaports without casting blames and sabotage claims against other regions, you can not build even your own bridge without throwing blames and yelling marginalization left and right.

When Akpabio was budgeting and pocketing billions meant for Ibaka every year and even presiding over the largest state budgets in the history of Nigeria, you Igbos were here on NL hailing and praising him all overt the places as the best governor in Nigeria, but now all of a sudden, it's a different story and the SW sabotaging the SE/SS.

The folks in Lagos will not hesitate to build 10 seaports and get private funding to build the seaports if at the end of the day the need is there for 10 seaports.

Access to huge and major markets, safety and security, quick [b]ROI (Return On Investment)
are the main factors investors look at before siting and funding such major facilities, not based on sentiments, emotions and me too me too syndrome. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Originalsly:

Really?.....like where?

I provided the link, click on it. Do I have to do that for you even after providing the info to help you out?
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by 0monnak0da: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
post=65556945:

Why should this not be so from a business perspective , a sentimental one or a religious one.?

The starting point is

HOW DID IT COME TO BE SO?

If we are not honest in answering this then we are wasting time here.

The other thing about Lagos killing ports in the east is quite simply ridiculous

That is life.

Fulani do not sell spare parts
Igbo do not sell cows

why do we not talk about Igbos killing Fulani spare part dealers?

Ae there no landlocke nations ? Everything you are saying is sentiment. That there ust be a port in the East
is this for business reasons or some for or tribal rivalry.

Let me ask a simple question

Why is there no international airport east of the Niger that is competitive? Is there a conspiracy there?

The honest truth about the Port situation is Lagos is the easiest option for an FG that only takes but won't spend. Look at the roads in Apapa e.g . Any port East of the Niger will succeed if it is homegrown.Waiting for the FG is a wait for eternity

The British in their wisdom moved the capital to Nigeria and Lagos became the dominant port based on the Rail line to Lagos.
The Western region took advantage of that and the manufacturing centre of Nigeria is next to the port.

So the question of whether it shoul be so is sentiment. More ports (Plural) will open in Lagos because of strategic moves made a very long time ago. There is no reason why Ibaka should not happen.The questiion is who will pay for it?

Many countries do not have ports.So this subterranean ethnic rivalry dressed up as clamour for port is needless,
Niger and Chad do not have ports. With a properly designed rail and inland port a container should arrive anywhere in the country withing 24 hours

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Guestlander: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
0monnak0da:

Why should this not be so from a business perspective , a sentimental one or a religious one.?

The starting point is

HOW DID IT COME TO BE SO?

If we are not honest in answering this then we are wasting time here.

The other thing about Lagos killing ports in the east is quite simply ridiculous

That is life.

Fulani do not sell spare parts
Igbo do not sell cows

why do we not talk about Igbos killing Fulani spare part dealers?

Ae there no landlocke nations ? Everything you are saying is sentiment. That there ust be a port in the East
is this for business reasons or some for or tribal rivalry.

Let me ask a simple question

Why is there no international airport east of the Niger that is competitive? Is there a conspiracy there?

The honest truth about the Port situation is Lagos is the easiest option for an FG that only takes but won't spend. Look at the roads in Apapa e.g . Any port East of the Niger will succeed if it is homegrown.Waiting for the FG is a wait for eternity

The British in their wisdom moved the capital to Nigeria and Lagos became the dominant port based on the Rail line to Lagos.
The Western region took advantage of that and the manufacturing centre of Nigeria is next to the port.

So the question of whether it shoul be so is sentiment. More ports (Plural) will open in Lagos because of strategic moves made a very long time ago. There is no reason why Ibaka should not happen.The questiion is who will pay for it?

Many countries do not have ports.So this subterranean ethnic rivalry dressed up as clamour for port is needless,
Niger and Chad do not have ports. With a properly designed rail and inland port a container should arrive anywhere in the country withing 24 hours

It is absolutely about rivalry. Ethiopia depends entirely on neighboring countries for her imports and exports. With good rail system and inland container ports like you said, Nigeria doesn't need to construct a port at every coastal state.

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by 0monnak0da: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Guestlander:

It is absolutely about rivalry. Ethiopia depends entirely on neighboring countries for her imports and exports. With good rail system and inland container ports like you said, Nigeria doesn't need to construct a port at every coastal state.
Nothing wrong with rivalry if we are honest with ourelves. The current position is any state can go ahead with a port if they can find investors. That hs been the case with Ibaka but it is one story after the other

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Guestlander: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
0monnak0da:
Nothing wrong with rivalry if we are honest with ourelves. The current position is any state can go ahead with a port if they can find investors. That hs been the case with Ibaka but it is one story after the other

I agree, if it is viable why not. But if it is based on the idea that Lagos will suddenly become desolate then good luck to the proponents.

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by 0monnak0da: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Guestlander:

Actually I like the idea of a port in Akwa Ibom because it has great potential up to Chad and Cameroou but we are talking huge investment and the money is not there. What is painful is the money was there under Akpabio but he chose to build a stadium. No doubt we enjoy the stadium but how many times a year do we use it. It was a misplaced priority

Think of what Ibori culd have dne with the money he stole.

He has returned and is being celebrated as a hero

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Kizxee(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
0monnak0da:

I don't know how it is so hard for NLers to stop commenting on something they have no idea about.
Akpabio could not continue the project because it was not granted a pass for it to proceed. It does not mean it would have not been completed since. Igbos believe that the afonja have played a role in the delay of its pass.
Get your facts right please
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Blue3k(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
SoulSearching:
Calabar doesn't need seaport, Onitsha doesn't need seaport , Aba doesn't need seaport, Abuja doesn't need seaport ,anambra doesn't need airport. Only one world class seaport and airport at Akwa Ibom is needed to serve the entire region. I guess you guys don't know your map.

What are you talking about? Which geographically challened people said onitsha should have seaport. Last time I checked it's just a river port. The federal government is dropping money into Ibom, Lekki and Badagry. The federal government gave them the approval so there's no need waste breath.

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by 0monnak0da: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kizxee:

I don't know how it is so hard for NLers to stop commenting on something they have no idea about.
Akpabio could not continue the project because it was not granted a pass for it to proceed. It does not mean it would have not been completed since. Igbos believe that the afonja have played a role in the delay of its pass.

Take your own advice if you do not know what we are talking about keep quiet i.e shut up

Akpabio himself announced that he had got a licence so please keep your lips together

PDP was in power and Afonjas delayed the port. You have to really fear those Afonjas
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by futurism: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
SoulSearching:
The contruction company could be owned by the government. For example Akwa ibom Construction company, Akwa ibom Energy, Akwa Ibom transport corporation,etc. just like there's Tokyo Electric and Tokyo Construction. they would handle and maintain all construction projects .The workers would be working for the government.
frankly,the equipment are easy to purchase by the government. all they have to do is employ and train the engineers,welders,mechanics,architects,surveyors ,etc.

The question is will they do it?
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by 0monnak0da: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is an interesting thread from 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1441919/ibaka-seaport-pipedream
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kizxee:

Despite the yearly allocation of several billions of naira for the construction of a proposed greenfield deep seaport at Ibaka in Akwa Ibom State by both the State Government and the Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) since 2011, the project has remained elusive, with no evidence of a port being built at the proposed site.

The water at Ibaka is said to have a natural draft of 11 metres, without dredging, making it a huge potential for possible deep seaport construction.

Akwa Ibom State has continued to budget for the port, which Governor Godswill Akpabio said would create employment for 100,000 Nigerians.

The NPA had also told LEADERSHIP in Uyo at the PCC meeting that the deep seaport would be completed in 2015.

When LEADERSHIP visited the proposed site of the deep seaport at Ibaka, there was nothing to show that a seaport was being planned at coastal community.

A lonely dilapidated narrow road, better described as a colonial road leads to Ibaka, from Oron. As early as 2011, the Akwa Ibom State Governor told a Nigeria Ports Consultative Council (PCC) meeting in Uyo that his government had concluded plans to dualise the road.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201312160580.html

Akpabio budgets billions for this bridge every year with not even bush clearing or fence erected.

Meaning Akpabio pockets free billions every year and the same scenario is what's going on now, the current governor is basically trying to collect his own share..
Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kizxee:

While commending President Goodluck Jonathan for his initiative towards the project, Akpabio cautioned that there could be a revolution if the issue of youth unemployment is not seriously tackled. He added: “One of the greatest problems we would have in this country would be an implosion if we don’t take the right economic steps because of the millions of graduates who are churned out yearly. A time would come when there would be an internal revolution if we don’t take the right steps now. Part of what we should do is what we are doing now.” Responding on behalf of the Federal Government, the Managing Director of NPA, Alhaji Omar Suleiman, who described Chief Akpabio as “Infrastructure Governor” said the Federal Government was glad to partner with Akwa Ibom State government in Ibaka. He noted that the natural advantage of Ibaka and the excellent road network in Akwa Ibom State would provide the needed impetus for the project.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/we%E2%80%99re-committed-to-ibaka-seaport-project-akpabio/

Stop spreading tales, Akpabio was not only budgeting and pocketing money off Ibaka, the FG was never against the project, they actually supported Akwa Ibom to actualize the project so stop blaming the FG or your usual ignorant and unintelligent afonja nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo announced this during the 30th-anniversary celebration of Akwa Ibom state.

Describing Akwa Ibom as a state with a tradition of progressive activism, patriotism and development with strategic importance to the Federal government, Osinbajo said that provision has been made in the 2017 budget to support the project through the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) to support Akwa Ibom state in the development of Ibaka Deep Sea Port.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/09/25/fg-declares-support-for-akwa-ibom-seaport-project/

Why are Northerners and Afonja people budgeting money for Ibaka seaport, even though they are sabotaging the project?

This is why one should always ignore these online ipob bigots and anti Nigerian elements.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why Ibaka deep seaport project was stalled

Daily Sun investigation reveals that the only formal visible commitment so far recorded in the last nine years is the perimeter survey plan of the area designated for the project.

Chief Sunday Edubio, said that former President Goodluck Jonathan missed a golden opportunity of constructing and running the port.
According to Edubio, the funds were there then because Akwa Ibom as a state was earning the highest from the 13 per cent derivation revenue in addition to more money coming from the Excess Crude Account (ECA) which would have been deployed into such critical economic infrastructure.

According to Edubio, if government is considering direct private sector involvement in greenfield port construction, the idea has become less attractive as the Cross River State Government is showing more interest in constructing its proposed Bakassi Deep Sea Port.

“No investor will invest his money in the Ibaka Deep Seaport project in Akwa Ibom now that our neighbouring state of Cross River is gearing up to have the Bakassi Deep Seaport. The coastline distance between the two ports will be close and will cause stiff competition in an area where we are not sure to attract commensurate cargo for investors to recoup their investments.

“You will agree with me that Cross River State has demonstrated more commitment in diversifying its economy even before it lost most of its oil wells to Akwa Ibom State. Check out what is ongoing at the Calabar Free Trade Zone and the established structures in Tinapa, you will see practical commitment. Here we sound too boastful doing little.

Edubio cited further examples with the $1.6 billion Badagry Deep Seaport where the Lagos State Government has demonstrated the will to begin construction work before the end of 2016 and blamed his home state for merely talking big.

Akwa Ibom got a huge sum of money from the Federal Government as its allocation for the month of July 2016.
The July collection is the first time in a very long when the state has got such amount. Other months had come with lower figures following restiveness in the oil–producing regions of the country and the falling price of crude oil at the international market.

http://sunnewsonline.com/why-ibaka-deep-seaport-project-was-stalled/

If this port doesn't get built, it wont be because of the FG or the rubbish useless Igbos spew all over the place, but because if the state government in Akwa Ibom, both past and present.

Other people can not demand the actualization of your own seaport more than you demand

1 Like

Re: 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project by deomelllo: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nigerian govt. budgets N1 billion for Akwa Ibom seaport

Mar 3, 2017 - The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, says that Federal Government has made provision of N1 billion in the 2017 budget for the development of Ibaka deep seaport in Akwa Ibom. Mr. Osinbajo said this in Uyo on Thursday while addressing a Townhall meeting of the government and people of the state.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/.../225123-nigerian-govt-budgets-n1-billion-akwa

Can the hate mongers and bitter ipob elements tell us how much Jona and akpabio budgeted for Ibaka?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

33-year-old Elebele Bridge In Ogbia Collapses In Bayelsa (Photos) / Senate Presidency- Buhari States Position / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.