Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities (16781 Views)

Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 For Study In UK Universities.. / Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2018/19 For Students From Developing Countries / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by petlaz: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
seunlegend:

My referees are yet to submit their reference letters and I do not have international passport yet

International passport is very important for the application.
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by seunlegend: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
petlaz:

International passport is very important for the application.

I'm presently processing my international passport. Where did you get the info that Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Commission only considers unconditional offer?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by petlaz: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
seunlegend:

I'm presently processing my international passport. Where did you get the info that Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Commission only considers unconditional offer?

Check Commonwealth Shared Scholarship website.

Also, after you have submitted your application to Commonwealth scholarship commission, check the application you submitted, you will see it on the agency input (university) section ie where the university will comment on your application.

Thank you.
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by oophemi: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
seunlegend:

I applied to Heriot-Watt University and I given a conditional offer. Download your completed application form and you will see your application number written at the topmost right hand corner of the form.

Ok, Thanks bro.
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Frayz: 4:08am On Mar 30, 2018
DMainMan:

The commonwealth shared is only for MSc. Below is a PhD and MSc Scholarship opportunity in China.

APPLY FOR 2018 CHINESE GOVERNMENT FULL SCHOLARSHIP

Requirements

For PhD, Masters Degree with 3.0/5.0 can be considered.
For MSc, BSc 2.2 and HND holders with Postgraduate diploma are eligible

STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR 2018 CHINESE GOVERNMENT FULL SCHOLARSHIP

Having previously won the scholarship, I have written a detailed description on how to apply in the link below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15UysHXUbOneb0pgIdMh2ovV_DxLcjE4u/view?usp=drivesdk

OTHER USEFUL LINKS FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP

CHINESE UNIVERSITIES AGENCY NUMBER
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13lRa2uBGK0W6dpj2FGyhUxKhW-k_o-KL

CHINESE MEDICAL FORM DOWNLOAD
http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/ywzn/lsyw/vpna/rap/W020110807201675371788.pdf

CHINESE MSC AND PHD PROGRAMS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xgKKuhOXH-SwVnRL7mGGcRrNSPo_SZeG/view?usp=drivesdk

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/
...the main pls add me on WhatsApp. I'm interested.08131280829
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by DMainMan: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
2018 PTDF SCHOLARSHIP CHINA/FRANCE/GERMANY- CHECK IF YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW

https://www.nairaland.com/4428709/2018-ptdf-scholarship-china-france

2 Likes

Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Diamondwriter(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Which schools give admission without a transcript?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Santiago69: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please who's applying for Nottingham Trent University?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by wallmosh: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2018
seunlegend:

What course of study?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by seunlegend: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2018
wallmosh:

What course of study?
Renewable Energy Engineering
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Santiago69:
Please who's applying for Nottingham Trent University?
hi, i applied to NTU. watzap?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Santiago69: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
nibrainengine:

hi, i applied to NTU. watzap?

What course are you applying? What are the procedures?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Santiago69:

pm me
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2018
Santiago69:

Santiago my watzap number is on my signature. let's connect
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by henroo2003: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Seems one cant complete the application without the 2 reference letters, transcript and the other required documents to upload
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Diamondwriter(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
I can't find the NTU application number anywhere on the application
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Neutral15(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please must these referees be your lecturers in school or you can use anybody.

And I got a letter of language certification from my department, please which uni among them can accept that.

@Dmainman you've been of great help already and I really appreciate your efforts. Please answer this for me

Thanks for your swift response
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by DMainMan: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Neutral15:
Please must these referees be your lecturers in school or you can use anybody.

And I got a letter of language certification from my department, please which uni among them can accept that.

@Dmainman you've been of great help already and I really appreciate your efforts. Please answer this for me

Thanks for your swift response

no. any credible person not your relative. But reference from academics and workplace is cool. Check the school entry requirement if they will accept the letter, waec. e.t.c
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by DMainMan: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Larryupsy: 2:38am On Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone! I have been having difficulty logging on to my portal for the past 2 or 3 days thereabout now. Anyone with same issue here? It has just been popping up error messages.
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Santiago69: 2:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Larryupsy:
Hello everyone! I have been having difficulty logging on to my portal for the past 2 or 3 days thereabout now. Anyone with same issue here? It has just been popping up error messages.

Same thing here
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Larryupsy: 2:45am On Apr 15, 2018
That's quite disturbing
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Ultimus: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2018
DMainMan:
APPLY TO 2018 NLNG POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

https://www.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/posts/2045039249088210

DMainMan, is there a nairaland thread for this? if so, please share...
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Emaimo: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
DMainMan please I need your help in writing a good statement of purpose for all this Nigerian scholarship. Please respond by quoting me if you are willing to help
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by ABBAChuks: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
petlaz:

Check Commonwealth Shared Scholarship website.

Also, after you have submitted your application to Commonwealth scholarship commission, check the application you submitted, you will see it on the agency input (university) section ie where the university will comment on your application.

Thank you.

I submitted my application but my university is yet to comment on my application and the deadline has passed. What next?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by petlaz: 12:50am On Apr 20, 2018
ABBAChuks:

I submitted my application but my university is yet to comment on my application and the deadline has passed. What next?
Wait till end of May, 2018
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by petlaz: 3:51pm On May 15, 2018
Hello guys.

Any update on Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by damtan(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2018
petlaz:
Hello guys.

Any update on Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application?
waiting o...fingers crossed!!!
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by pappiloo: 8:38am On May 16, 2018
Morning guys, please did anyone here applied to Glasgow University? And have you gotten response from commonwealth on your application?
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Santiago69: 8:58am On May 16, 2018
pappiloo:
Morning guys, please did anyone here applied to Glasgow University? And have you gotten response from commonwealth on your application?

Yeah I applied. Hope you mean university of Glasgow? They have not responded. But other universities have responded. Unfortunately there are lots of rejected applications because of the high volumes of applicants.
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Nobody: 11:40am On May 16, 2018
Same here, got rejected this morning
Re: Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities by Santiago69: 12:11pm On May 16, 2018
PCGamer:
Same here, got rejected this morning
I think this scholarship is more competitive with lots of considerations. I got rejected by university of Stirling in UK and I was shocked because academically I am well above average with First Class in Philosophy. So I contacted the school and they told me that there were lots of applicants with just few available funding which makes it possible for lots of qualified applicants to be rejected. For example, 360 people or more applied to University of Stirling this year whereas only 6 scholarships were available. So lots of things might come into place in the adjudication of the scholarship which include academic qualifications, personal statement which addresses the developmental objectives of CSC, your prior applications for the scholarship in the past, and also the relevance of your intended along side your undergraduate degree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Opinions Are Needed On This / My First Interview Experience / Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.