Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (435394 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Solo, baba Souloho!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kechbeau: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2018
ride on bro

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paqman: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2018
To the boss of all writers souloho you have been bursting my bolllo , I don't no why I don't vote for you in June but in July you will definitely win the award back to back, keep the fire burning you are a genius

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by explosive04(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
To the oga patapata in writn novel(sorry movie), king SOUHOLO19, u are d best sir

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by PToretto(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Biko guys, goan vote for Soul abeg

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by bimberry1307(f): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ali no joy is gonna meet a deserted place o. oh! I pity rex o. make he handle emenike well. thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
paqman:
To the boss of all writers souloho you have been bursting my bolllo , I don't no why I don't vote for you in June but in July you will definitely win the award back to back, keep the fire burning you are a genius

No worries bro, I dont begrudge you or anyone for not voting. The thing is the other writers also deserve it in their own might.
Imagine this scenerio; if all the planes that have ever been created plus every birds that exists/ ever existed should take to the skies, there would still be excess space for a billion more. My philosophy has always been that the sky is big enough for every star to shine. So bro don't beat yourself up. As long as time remains constant K...I'll still win it. If not this month, the next or next after that..I'm all about sabali wink

And for y'all turning up and voting for me, I see the mentions and I appreciate deeply kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
EkopSparoAyara:
Let's do this again... He deserves this and more...
Show some gratitude..
Vote Souloho19 for July best writer
Please... Mbok.. Biko.. Ejoor..DonAllah..Vote just once..
Click on the link to cast your vote..

https://www.nairaland.com/4596895/nomination-thread-july-5k-award/2#69231795

JULY_IS_OURS..
I will not rest until your given the best..
Thumps up..
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
What's up with the money we planned to contribute?

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by stevodot22(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fome is relocating, I hope Alli No Joy would find her new location. Boss wehdone and thanks for the dedication.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paqman: 2:51am On Jul 18, 2018
souloho19:

No worries bro, I dont begrudge you or anyone for not voting. The thing is the other writers also deserve it in their own might.
Imagine this scenerio; if all the planes that have ever been created plus every birds that exists/ ever existed should take to the skies, there would still be excess space for a billion more. My philosophy has always been that the sky is big enough for every star to shine. So bro don't beat yourself up. As long as time remains constant K...I'll still win it. If not this month, the next. I'm all about sabali wink

And for y'all turning up and voting for me, I see the mentions and I appreciate deeply kiss
thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by pinkbae(f): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for the update,i wish Alli no joy meets up with Fome or better still finds out her new location

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Pinkfeet: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2018
you don't need PVC before you vote for souloho 19 in this month all you need is to go to this link and vote .

https://www.nairaland.com/4596895/nomination-thread-july-5k-award/4#4596895.137

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice update well done souloho

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Let Emma be safe..

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cylovee:
[color=#000099][/color] grin
Doesn't he??

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by okeyben10: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
embarassed hey boss whia you @?
last you updated was 16th buh e dey me like 2 weeks ago embarassed abeg com update. yuh story suppose dey front at all times.
thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by bimberry1307(f): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2018
souloho19 ooo! where is you ooo? we are waiting ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by honourable356(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
queenitee:
What's up with the money we planned to contribute?

"We"??
Is there someone else collecting money on behalf of the writer?

I saw the writers account repeatedly along the thread which means whosoever want to contribute should drop it in his account even if it is a hundred naira(am I wrong or was it a fake account?).

I believe he will do the appreciation in his own time.

How is you..??,queenitee, souloho19, and the extraordinary ladies and gents here??
I am back.

You guys, take care!

3 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by donteanz(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Alaye Souloho19, Aboki Na, Du Allah Kazo Ka Samun Dadi. Kaji Kwo

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 3:34am On Jul 21, 2018
bimberry1307:
souloho19 ooo! where is you ooo? we are waiting ooo.
okeyben10:
embarassed
hey boss whia you @?

last you updated was 16th buh e dey me like 2 weeks ago embarassed
abeg com update. yuh story suppose dey front at all times.

thanks man

My people I'm still with you no shaking. Just going through some kind of changes right now, but we are still on!
sabali...
Sabali..
Patience..
smiley
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 3:47am On Jul 21, 2018
@queenitee @Honourable356

Hats off to you all, I'm one very grateful soul. As in really really grateful. Jah bless you all and I mean every single reader here. May your endeavours be as fruitful as the tree by the riverside. Enjoy your weekend!

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 3:49am On Jul 21, 2018
donteanz:
Alaye Souloho19, Aboki Na, Du Allah Kazo Ka Samun Dadi. Kaji Kwo

Kwo?
Lol �
I know one of those words mean update shey? Ma nigga stay with me..I got your back wink
Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2018
honourable356:

"We"??
Is there someone else collecting money on behalf of the writer?

I saw the writers account repeatedly along the thread which means whosoever want to contribute should drop it in his account even if it is a hundred naira(am I wrong or was it a fake account?).

I believe he will do the appreciation in his own time.

How is you..??,queenitee, souloho19, and the extraordinary ladies and gents here??
I am back.

You guys, take care!

No, it's not. Everyone sent the money directly to him. It's because no one talked about it anymore ni.

I'm fine and you?
Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2018
souloho19:

Hats off to you all, I'm one very grateful soul. As in really really grateful. Jah bless you all and I mean every single reader here. May your endeavours be as fruitful as the tree by the riverside. Enjoy your weekend!
You are welcome. *hugs*
It's time for Nairaland to have all these emojis also, I'm used to them a lot

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Souloho my man. the lyrical/literature doctor, he got more bars than the Chinese benders. You know what the good book says, "show me a man who is diligent in his work, he will stand before kings"
Baba keep it up, your time is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by tonyxxx(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Awesome as always.... Looking forward to the next update so much that i wish i had a time machine,so i could instantly travel to the future just to read the completed version of your amazing work. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by stevodot22(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
9days to go, pls cast ur vote for Souloho19, he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
souloho19:

Amen...
Much respect to you bro...
Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
So here's the link, go and vote Souloho19 for the best July writer...
He deserves this and many more...
We won't rest until he's the best..
#JULY_IS_OURS

https://www.nairaland.com/4596895/nomination-thread-july-5k-award/6#69520985
Re: The Hole In The Wall by paqman: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Not only July and August

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Bleeze2: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Souloho19 we are waiting for u o, the suspense is too much o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (100) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.