Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (435366 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mekonglobal(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ok People, everybody! lets do this, lets show Souloho some love. We are looking at a budget of #10,000 from today untill friday 13th July 2018. As our own little way of saying continue with thy goodworks.
UBA: 2052792939: Kingsley Efughi

cc.
spixytinxy
queenitee
rayvelez
pinkfeet
lgyeseh
charminee

3 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mekonglobal(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
mekonglobal:
So Souloho didn't win the June 5k award? Well, all ye fans, lovers and readers of Souloho's work i have to commend u all for voting but as a reminder all our effort wasn't good enough to win him the award.

So i did like to sugest that he provide us an account no. where we make a donation of #10,000 mark.
From now up untill next wk friday.

if hundred people can give us #100 each, we will have #10,000 or 50people to make #200 donations or 25people to donate #500 each.
Who is with me on this? Remember Deadline 13/7/2018
Souloho19 pls provide us with an account details before monday morning of 9th July.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by rayvelez(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2018
mekonglobal:

Thanks, donations starts on monday 9/7/2018 and ends on friday 13th july 2018, by monday the acct details for the donation will be made available.
cc.
spixytinxy
queenitee
rayvelez
pinkfeet

No problem, awaiting d details.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
spixytinxy:
am with u
Me too

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
mekonglobal:

Thanks, donations starts on monday 9/7/2018 and ends on friday 13th july 2018, by monday the acct details for the donation will be made available.
cc.
spixytinxy
queenitee
rayvelez
pinkfeet
No problem

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Elviswifey1(f): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kpoi kpoi kpoi I don enter,so nobody fit inform me say new story don land.e no good Oo n u guys have reached paged 33 without me abi?.OK nah let me introduce myself.
I am elviswifey1 here n if i never read ur story then ur missing.lolz
Let me start from page 1,will soon catch u guys to that 33page n overtake self

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by stevodot22(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
I have said this before and I'm still saying it again, that Souloho19 is one of the best writers we have here in Nigeria. The way he writes can be compared to one that has been in this business of writing for more than 3 decades. Bro u too much and thanks for the dedication.

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Pinkfeet: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
mekonglobal:

cc.
spixytinxy
queenitee
rayvelez
pinkfeet

okay

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
He should avail d account number pls he deserves it

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by spixytinxy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
mekonglobal:

cc.
spixytinxy
queenitee
rayvelez
pinkfeet
OK, no lele

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Igyeseh(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
mekonglobal:

cc.
spixytinxy
queenitee
rayvelez
pinkfeet
Please quote me when the acct details are out.
We really need to appreciate this guy.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:34am On Jul 09, 2018
mekonglobal:

Souloho19 pls provide us with an account details before monday morning of 9th July.

Wow....well I'm speechless bro. Really speechless.
Someone once asked me that why do I write the stories for free claiming people would gfladly pay to read. But I told her its more than the money, that I have my eyes on the bigger picture. She never understood me. I'm not even sure I understood me sef at the time too.
Well here we are now and I'd say the picture is definitely getting bigger! (Don't mind me and my metaphors, you know what I mean!)
Even though the last award skipped us, the fact that I had over 130 votes alone is a victory to me. So to you bro Mekonglobal and kaycee,pinkk,spixxy,igyes,queen, ray etc... and everyone who turned up for me with the votes, I appreciate your appreciation fam! I appreciate!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Elviswifey1:
Kpoi kpoi kpoi I don enter,so nobody fit inform me say new story don land.e no good Oo n u guys have reached paged 33 without me abi?.OK nah let me introduce myself.
I am elviswifey1 here n if i never read ur story then ur missing.lolz
Let me start from page 1,will soon catch u guys to that 33page n overtake self

Well a big welcome then, but you may have to start weey before the begining...I'm talking about with delayed diagnosis so you'd understand better
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:40am On Jul 09, 2018
stevodot22:
I have said this before and I'm still saying it again, that Souloho19 is one of the best writers we have here in Nigeria. The way he writes can be compared to one that has been in this business of writing for more than 3 decades. Bro u too much and thanks for the dedication.

Thanks for your kind words bro, The dedication is the least I can do. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Dedication
Pinkbae, oroolorun, seunfunmi18 Chisiudeh, Bimberry1307 explosive04 Samwobi queenitee mcjesuspikin paafin bigbauer phoenixchap Godwinfury Kechbeau Donteanz Honourable356 (Wishing you a quick recovery sir) Kaycee9242 Ann2012 Ptoretto RegArmani Charmiee Emmylovex Gotee11 Opeade939 Silvertrinity pinkfeet rayvelez spixytinxy mekonglobal cylovee Stevodot22 Igyeseh

This update is quite short and incomplete. It might also be error filled as I fell asleep while writing and just woke up by 4....

:::::::::::::::::::::

Dustbins, big dustbins, lots of firewood and other miscellaneous items filled up the back of the restaurant.
I looked round as I crept about slowly aware that the call had been terminated. No gun. But even if I had a gun it wouldn't make any difference as long as she had Emma.

"h-hello....Fome?" I called out. Causing my voice for breaking. It must be the cool breeze.

My phone vibrated and for the umpteenth time I unlocked my phone with a feeling of dread as I checked the message.

It was a link. It was from an unknown number. My thumb paused for some seconds just inches above the screen. Then I touched it, I couldn't ignore. I selected the always option for the chrome browser and waited while the file loaded. The pictures loaded at once! Filling the screen with my daughter's sleeping face and the cold nuzzle of the gun pressed into her cheek.

My heart stopped, It forgot to beat and it seems my brain started beating instead because I was certainly hearing a banging noise over and over in my head.

Then the video started and I raised the phone closer to my face in horror. I was so transfixed with the image that for a second I could feel the very same cold metal on my cheek too. But then I realized it was cold, as in very cold which meant it was definitely real. I blinked around and before my eyes could even adjust to the darkness I knew she was there. And she had the gun on my cheek. It was very real.

She had planned it perfectly, the pictures had distracted me so much that she was able to sneak up on me unnoticed.

"please...leave Emma out of this...she's just a child." I tried to look at her but she forced my head straight with the gun.

"Anything that happens to your daughter from this point is all in your hands, just remember that"

"What do you want? I'm sorry for what I put you true...I was young and-"

"Keep shut Rex" she snapped. She threw a paper envelope at my feet. "If you want to see your daughter alive, you follow the
instructions exactly as they are."

"I want to talk to my daughter first"
I said

She ignored me. "There's something in the chief's posession...or maybe its with his son. You need to find it. Its a correspondence of letters between the chief and some persons."

"We can go through the law...the right way...we have every right, probable cause..."

"Shut up...you don't get it?! two years ago I was finally going to get my hands on the red letters but you happened! You went mad that night and destroyed everything"

"I didn't know....I was trying to save you...you were the only one I was worried about..I did everything because of you"
and that was true. At first I thought she was in danger, later it was just a battle to stay alive, then it was protecting my family, then saving the widows..

"Well you killed my mother and my sister and you killed me too. A part of me died that night" She lowered the gun and I looked at her slowly. Her eyes were the most impassive eyes I had ever seen in my life. The eyes seemed to have so much depth but still seemed empty.

She looked nothing like Fome. But something she said sticked to my mind "mother....your mother?"

"yes...Rex, my biological mother"

I flashed back to the night in question. Did that mean the old crooner was her mother? That wicked old killer? Fome's mother? But Fome's mother had died years earlier...... Was this even Fome? Her face was really different and her stance.....everything was rigid.

"You have 48 hours to get the letters and take out the first target as you'll see in the file if you fail I would send you a video of your daughter's execution"

I turned on her so fast but she she was faster. The gun was up and in my face. And my ribs began aching me seriously.

"But as a matter of revenge. I have a personal kill for you. You're going to kill agent bami in the next 24 hours or else I will send you your daughters two thumbs"

"Why are you doing this..."

"Don't worry...i'm sure you wouldn't fail. As it stands right now, your daughter is not yet scarred for life, everything can be quickly forgotten but its up to you"

"Agent Bami..what...why?"

"Are you going to stand here and pretend? pretend you don't know. Bami is the only one that is still alife. The other agents were all blown to hell."

"How did you survive?"

"There is an underground tunnel. A safety passage the chief thought no one knew about. But even that wasn't enough...I went through hell...my soul got burnt...does that sound farmiliar Rex...who do you remember that got burnt so badly his soul got charred also?"

I took a deep breath. I was feeling very cold suddenly "Mr...Mr X"

"My father...."

"He's still alive isn't he? your father"

"I wish that was the case" she said blandly.

"But if you're really Fome, all the years we spent together must have meant something" I said pleadingly

She smiled coldly "Rex you know the problem with love?"

I was silent.

"It becomes past tense too quickly...and you were quick to hop on to the next one as I recall"

Again I was silent.

She shouted suddenly. "I see you...woman by the trash can any move and the girl is gone...I swear it!"

"What?!" I turned around spreading a blinding pain across my torso and scanned the shadows but I didn't notice any movement. She said woman...what woman? Dagnet? or was she playing games with me...maybe another distraction technique to get -
Honestly my problem is think too much. When the only thing I should be thinking of was the gun pointed at my face.

"Remember kill agent Bami in the next 24 hours, find me the red letters, cross check the letters with the name list and kill the first in the next 48 hours. If you fail on Bami, its her finger..if you fail on the letters its her life."

With that she lowered the gun and shot me straight in the chest.

It was a stun gun and the two wire clips sent pure undiluted electricity into my body. The kind of shock that made someone to breakdance very well. My legs turned to rubber and I collapsed on the floor I was so sure I would have lost control of my bowels if I had anything in my stomach. But I was on some kind of hunger strike right now.

The sky was black, starless and moonless...just like the mood. It was very ugly...no clouds too.

It was a feeling of nostalgia as she bent over me and for a minute I was transported back in time to the night she had leaned over me while my teeth continued chattering as they did now and the buzzing sting continued vibrating in my brain. So it was like all my 5 senses seemed to collide together and it took me a while but finally the blur cleared and I could make out the woman leaning over me. It was Dagnet.

"Where is she?" saying those three words was equivalent to lifting the kind of heavyweights the used in the olympics.

"She's gone...agent Sparrow is tailing her though"

"No..no no no no no no....call him off....she has my daughter goddamit!"

"Which is why she should be tailed hopefully she'll lead us to your daughter safely"

I struggled to sit up but I couldn't, not without her help. But I was too pissed I would've sawed off my tongue first.

"hopefully? hopefully isn't good enough! what if she spots him...what if she gives the other for someone to kill Emma...she sent me a
live video...someone was holding a gun to her...someone....would you help me up" I stretched my hand because my tears were threatening to drown me.

She helped me sit up. "Rex, this man is good. This Sparrow guy. She didn't see him, he just disappeared. She has no idea he's with her"

"Who is he really? Can we trust him...that story he gave us about the drug trade is just somehow plus he doesn't just seem to be a drug enforcement agent. He seems more than that..."

"Rex I understand, but he's on our side and let's face it that's the best chance we have. What's the other option? You kill the other agent? then what? you kill again and again and again...?"

I studied her intently till she said "What is it?"

"you said 'we' a couple of times"

"yes...a little girl was kidnapped. I'm on your side....we're in this together"

She picked up the envelope and gave me. Then she offered her hand to help me to my feet.

"let's get out of here"

:::::::::::::::::::::

Ryan bigelow couldn't sleep. he was fantasizing and day dreaming about the different ways he was going to kill the shadow once he got his chance.
And once he shut his eyes the film started playing behind his eyelids. It was a very graphic image.

He was going to shoot him in strategic places, avoid every major artery and vein and watch him bleed to death.
Or maybe he'd use a knife...harvest his organs while the bastard was still alive. Anything that would cause maximum pain is what he was going to do.

Suddenly he sat up then got to his feet. He could recognize that sound anywhere since he himself was an expert in lock picking.
He listened quietly and was certain of it:
Someone was trying to get into the apartment!

In a flash Bigelow was on his feet. He grabbed the assault rifle from the bedside table and hurried out of the room to the parlour.

He got down on a knee and waited. He had a mind of pulling the trigger immediately and blasting whoever was on the other side through the door. The wood wasn't very strong after all. Two things stopped him:
1. It could be someone else. maybe his brother's lady friend used to pay him midnight meetings. But why was she picking the lock and not using a key or knocking?
2. The bullets could go into the next flat and he didn't want any strange bullet casualty which was extremely possible if he started spraying the entire door with bullets.
So he took a proposal knee and closed one eye to give him a steady aim. He waited.

He didn't wait for long because whoever it was must have been a pro.

The door opened slowly but the intruder didn't barge in. He must have sensed Bigelow's presence or something because the next thing that came sailing into the room was a flash bang grenade. It landed just in front of Bigelow. He was on his feet quickly and he kicked the grenade back towards the door which was what saved him. It exploded midway, in the center of the room and the bright light and high sonic beep disoriented him so badly that he wanted to shut his eyes and put his hands over his ears but he held on to the gun. The one thing going through his mind was revenge. He wasn't permitted to die until he killed the sadow that killed his brother so he strained his stinging eyes till he saw the shadow emerge. He pulled the trigger with reckless abandon.

The shadow had on a gas mask and thus enjoyed better visibility so he saw the machine gun a full second before Bigelow aimed the weapon. He leapt across the doorway at the last minute he stood to the side, his gun out on his side, while the shooting continued.

"Come in and fight....come and fight me you bastard!" Bigelow shouted with rage.

"Oya...put down your weapon, face me like a man...." the shadow challenged. His voice had a mocking lilt to it and Bigelow went purple with rage. He eased the pressure on the trigger and the bullets seized.

"Okay show yourself...lets do this man to man" the moment the shadow revealed himself the bullets would kiss him for sure. No two ways about it.

Instead another frag greenade sailed into the room and the flash was even more brighter. Bigelow hurried to the back of the sofa because this time he would have to cover his ears. It felt like his ears were bleeding and his eyes were stinging badly. Still he struggled and knelt behind the sofa and fired the weapon.

The real shadow waited outside for the flash of light and bang then he stormed into the apartment. The agent wasn't in the spot he had seen him earlier. Even as he looked around, the gun appeared from behind the sofa and a spurt of bullets followed.

This time before he could leap back a bullet hit him in the stomach region. His kevlar vest saved him from death but the impact still knocked him down.

For a few seconds the deadly shadow was at the mercy of a bullet. The only thing was the shooter was disoriented and hiding behind the couch with only his hands sticking out with the gun like a submarine so the aim wasn't steady and most bullets missed the target.

The shadow crawled on his back till he was at the door then he fired three shots at the door.

The bullets in the machine gun finished and Bigelow was pulling out his glock 9 immediately. he continued firing till he could raise his head and observe the room. The fog had cleared and the doorway was empty. The intruder was gone. The whole place was a mess. Bullet holes in the walls and bullet shells on the floor. Not to mention the sharp rife ordour of gun powder in the air.

Bigelow approached the door slowly with the pistol in his hand. He pointed the gun both ways in the hallway but the passage was empty. Although a couple of flats now had their lights on and reflecting from underneath the doors. Of course the gunshots would have woken everybody in the block up and as if on cue he heard the sanctimonuous sound of law and order- sirens.

The police were on their way. He hurried back into the apartment. Grabbed the bag he had prepared earlier, he paused for a minute then hurried into the room and grabbed the pictures from the bed and shoved them into the bag.

He left the apartment, closed the door (or what was remaining of it) which couldn't close because of the extent of damage.

He called the number why he skipped the stairs two at a time.
"Hello Bami....its Special agent Ryan...as in Bigelow....yea long time, I'm fine....no scratch that I'm not fine....first, where the Bleep are you?!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Martha was resting leaning on the bed while Olivia slept. She was under heavy medication and obviously conked out for the night.

Martha on the other hand couldn't sleep she kept on thinking of her grand daughter in the care of a kidnapper. A kidnapper who was Fome?

There was a slight knock on the door and a nurse entered. She didn't seem to pleased to be there by this hour and when Martha saw the phone in her hand she knew why. It must be her husband on the line.
He must have called the hospital because he didn't have Christie's number although Christie was asleep in the car outside. Martha wondered how much he driver was being paid to allow him remain in sleep in his car and also leave his engine and air conditioner on for Kirsten's conmfort who slept in the back.

"Ma there's someone on the line..I've told him to call tomorrow" the nurse said intending to cut the call

"no...its important. let mt take it please...that's my husband"

The nurse still seemed reluctant. Alli must have rumpled her feathers earlier. Finally she gave the phone to Martha. "Don't disturb her"

"Hello Al"

"Martha...I'm on the highway. I'm driving to Lagos"

Martha got up from the bed and lowered her voice to a desperate whisper "What Al? What do you mean...are you travelling?!"

"Yes...Buzz is going to lead me to the place were the baby is being held in Lagos!!"

She heard the sound of gears shifting,

"Have you called Rex?"

"No not yet...I'll try him soon...alright Martha, I love you..."

"Wait, wait....Al...driving to Lagos...this is 12:45am Its about 12-13 hours drive at least"

"I know...latest by 6 in the evening I'll be there....Martha....no don't worry"

But she knew that tone too well. It meant there was cause to worry. "What is it Al?"

"I'm thinking should I wait until I get to Lagos so we can go to the address or do I call him ad tell him first"

"Al, every minute counts...we have to tell him"

"But we don't know what to expect...she may be very dangerous...she IS dangerous"

"Which is why every minute she's with Emma counts...we need to get her back immediately..tell him"

"Okay, okay okay....I'll call him right away" Alli agreed finally. "Tell Olivia her daughter is coming home"

:::::::::::::::::::

"The bitch is not coming...this is not the venue. Damn!" Andy slapped the wall and regreted it immediately as the throbbing in his wrist started.

He heard the outer room door open and he rushed out with his gun drawn but it was Bami. "We were wrong...we missed something.....what did we miss..she never came back here" Bami announced

"I know...it, that means Rex is right...and he may need our help!"

"already on it" Bami said as he scrolled through his log book.
Andy was much faster and he was already at the door when he noticed Bami wasn't at his side. He stopped immediately "What's wrong ?" he turned and observed Bami

Bami was making his way tentatively and slowly. One step at a time. "I think the bandage is loose" he explained
touching his side gently and wincing in pain.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Agent sparrow followed the woman at a distance for a while.
After some minutes it became clear the woman was aware she was being tailed. She increased her speed and started trying some evasive techniques.
But she would need more than that to shake off a veteran like agent Sparrow. The grey in his hair wasn't dye hair dye after all.

The car swerved dangerously and increased speed drastically.
Agent Sparrow picked
up speed gradually.
The chase was on!

::::::::::::::::::::::

"Get your dog off my tail or I'd send you your daughter's killing video right now!!!" I had another incoming call on waiting from my father. But I ignored it. My ears were still ringing from her threat. And indeed she was still shouting in my ear.
I turned to Dagnet and transferred the shouting "Call him off! Call Sparrow off...tell him to STOP..!"

To be cont....

11 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mekonglobal(m): 5:23am On Jul 09, 2018
souloho19:

Someone once asked me that why do I write the stories for free claiming people would gfladly pay to read. But I told her its more than the money, that I have my eyes on the bigger picture. She never understood me. I'm not even sure I understood me sef at the time too.
Well here we are now and I'd say the picture is definitely getting bigger! (Don't mind me and my metaphors, you know what I mean!)
Even though the last award skipped us, the fact that I had over 130 votes alone is a victory to me. So to you bro Mekonglobal and kaycee,pinkk,spixxy,igyes,queen, ray etc... and everyone who turned up for me with the votes, I appreciate your appreciation fam! I appreciate!
Well my details are: 2052792939
UBA
Kingsley Efughi
Re: The Hole In The Wall by mekonglobal(m): 5:48am On Jul 09, 2018
souloho19:

Well my details are: 2052792939
UBA
Kingsley Efughi
Don't worry, we ain't paying you for writing because the tenacity, resilience,dedication you put into your work is priceless! We do this in an act of encouragement.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by mekonglobal(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2018
mekonglobal:
Ok People, everybody! lets do this, lets show Souloho some love. We are looking at a budget of #10,000 from today untill friday 13th July 2018. As our own little way of saying continue with thy goodworks.
UBA: 2052792939: Kingsley Efughi

cc.
spixytinxy
queenitee
rayvelez
pinkfeet
lgyeseh
charminee

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Well play Ryan, u deserve a medal 4 that.
Nooo Alli, calling Rex is a big mistake.
The driver might end up been a sort of secret agent. I never trust his character right from day 1. 99% Naija drivers would be scared at the sight of gun but not him.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Okay, so we're sending the money directly to his account? I thought we would send the money to someone, then the person would send it to him once it's complete.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ann2012(f): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for the update Souloho 19
Re: The Hole In The Wall by dimssy(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2018
this one that she want him to kill Bami now...warapen sef?

wakanda thing is going on here.

so fome is not saying something i should know
Re: The Hole In The Wall by pinkbae(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2018
queenitee:
Okay, so we're sending the money directly to his account? I thought we would send the money to someone, then the person would send it to him once it's complete.
I think it's better to send it to him,to avoid unnecessary and heartbreaking stories
Souloho you're simply amazing,wish I could write like you,you made me remember what reading a good story feels like
Thanks for the mention hun
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Yemike(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2018
I just have to comment before reading the 7 pages I've missed. You're just too awesome bro, you may not believe it but I just always feel somehow fulfilled anytime I'm reading your story.

You're just so endowed.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by bigbauer(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Souloho19, thanks for the dedication, i am literally blushing, picture my dark cheek blushing! You are simply superb. Have you considered a screenwriting career?
Re: The Hole In The Wall by phoenixchap: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Ryan bigelo and Rex and really toast, I just hope they come out alive and the safe return of Emma is almost paramount, Alli give them no joy.

#Thumbup Souloho
Re: The Hole In The Wall by rayvelez(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=mekonglobal post=69206626][/quote].
Noted u will hear from my side.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by pweetygiftofGod(f): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
mekonglobal:
So Souloho didn't win the June 5k award? Well, all ye fans, lovers and readers of Souloho's work i have to commend u all for voting but as a reminder all our effort wasn't good enough to win him the award.

So i did like to sugest that he provide us an account no. where we make a donation of #10,000 mark.
From now up untill next wk friday.

if hundred people can give us #100 each, we will have #10,000 or 50people to make #200 donations or 25people to donate #500 each.
Who is with me on this? Remember Deadline 13/7/2018

I'm with you
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Seunfunmi18(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for the update brotherly.
And my popcorn yaf finish.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Hole In The Wall by samwobi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Damn, My Guy You Are Too Good. We Cann't Pay You, But I Think You Deserve The Award This Month, Lemme Go And Do The Needful Naw
Re: The Hole In The Wall by mekonglobal(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:

I'm with you
Thanks, pls direct your donation to this account. UBA: 2052792939: KINGSLEY EFUGHI
Re: The Hole In The Wall by mekonglobal(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
queenitee:
Yes, i really gave this a thought. I felt that some individual may entertain the fear of how safe their monies will be or if it will even get to the proposed recepient when eventually complete.

So inother, to clear all doubt, i decided it's better we make our donations t directly to him.
I will keep everyone posted when it's completed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.