Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (442579 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Taniaa(f): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Vulcan heph:
Dear souloho
I just finished reading "delayed diagnosis" and all I can say is I'm totally impressed.
First of all I would commend for the awesome story, it was top notch.
I noticed that you dwell a lot on development of your characters (something I rarely see in Nigerian authors).
Rex obasi developed from a scared wimpy banker into a full fledged hero literally in my eyes.
Strange eyes the suspicious agent became bami the reliable friend.
Andy the gambling addicted family guy became the sleek smooth agent. Etc
I also noticed that your writing skills have improved drastically between the first and second book.
Finally I beg of you to please make sure this story makes it to the big screen or at least it gets published because I know box office/best seller material when I see one. I wanna advice you to rename the books so that it becomes more of a series I.e.

THE REX OBASI CHRONICLES
Book one: Delayed diagnosis.
Book two:The hole in the wall
Book three : B.r.o.t.a.s. at arms(it's just an idea I came up with o!)
Book four: Icarus
(inbox me if you wanna know why/how I came up with book 3 and 4 titles)

hercuteness
Kudos bro
America has Alex cross, Jack Bauer.
Britain has James bond, Sherlock Holmes.
Nigeria has Rex obasi.
update
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
:::::::::::

Adaobi

It didn’t happen in slow motion this time, everything flashed before her eyes in a blurry haze. She heard the voice shout for the kidnappers and quickly sprung to action, she wasn’t thinking, it didn’t even feel like she was the one controlling her movements.

She picked up the sharp bottle piece that had fallen from her hands when the sight and smell of blood had gotten under her skin, literally; in her haste to pick up the glass she had stepped in the blood, which had refused to clot and still flowed freely from the dead kidnapper's head wound.

The voice got closer, and louder. It also sounded irritated. Ada hurried to the side just in time as 3F swung the door fully open. The door covered her view partially but she could see the woman look round the room, stunned.

At first 3F was fixated on the empty bed, then she focused on the dead kidnappers. She looked at the genesis of all the blood (the busted skull) without emotion. The fucking drunkard!

Something caught her eyes; footprints, bloody footprints. She traced it, turning round and raising her customized sleek .32 gun as she turned.
She saw the sharp bottle just a second before it pierced her throat.

:::
Ada lunged at 3F the moment she saw her look at the footprint. The room was spacious and 3F was a couple of feet from her. She let out a chilling sound and it was like a rehearsed choreography move when 3F turned fully, offering her slender, giraffe-like throat as an offering. There was a terrible splitting sound for a second, as the shard of glass pushed in, rupturing every vein and artery in its path.

All these happened in less than two seconds and the low chilling sound emanating from her throat had increased in tempo and 3F fired a shot into the ground as the gun in her hand fell to the floor. She raised both hands to her throat automatically, trying to stop the blood. Her eyes were glazed and everything was getting blurry, she saw the young girl walking towards her. There was a wild look in her eye, and in that instant she looked like the exact replica of her old man.

Not to mention the crazy bone chilling cry that vibrated 3f’s ears and sent echoes of doom up her brain.

:::::::::::::::
The keke was waiting for two more passengers when Bami jumped down from the bike even before it stopped. He threw 1k at the rider without turning or stopping and ran past the line of tricycles waiting to load up. He squeezed into the front seat with the driver.

“Driver let’s go, let’s go….I’m going to number 14!”

“Calm down oga, e still remain one more person.”

“let’s go, I’ll pay for the seat.”

The driver scrutinized Bami and Bami almost, almost pulled out the gun to point at the driver’s big head and order him to shut up and drive. Instead he threw 500 naira on the dash. “I’m in a hurry, abeg let’s go….keep the change too…let’s just fucking move!”

The money disappeared like a magic trick and the driver began to smile as he pulled on the pulley to get the engine running. His greedy eyes caught movement in the side mirror however and Bami felt he stalled for a couple of seconds until the woman from the mirror got to the vehicle.

“Round about?” She asked

“Hold your fifty naira.”

It took just one pull this time and the engine came alive. The keke pulled into the smooth tarred road and began accelerating slowly but steadily.

“No forget na number 14 I dey go.” Bami reminded.

“I no forget Oga, e no go reach two minutes.”

Bami stared at both sides of the road. Number 14 shouldn’t be far away but there wasn’t even a number 1 yet.

On the left was a football field, basketball court, lawn tennis court. A hotel on the right, an event center, then a couple of swing sets, sea-saw and the likes. Most were occupied with little children, some still in their school uniforms, having made a detour on the way home. Their laughter and excited shouts rang loud and Bami enjoyed the scene for the few seconds while the keke sped down the road, between the groomed trees on both sides of the road.

What kind of estate is this? He thought to himself. Finally the first house came into view, the numbering was crystal; 1.
Opposite was a duplex with the number 2.

Bami slid his hand into the polythene bag and flipped off the safety of his Smith and Wesson. His heart was already beating and he couldn’t help it. The houses flew by; 7-8, 9-10, and the keke slowed gradually till it stopped at the house with the number 14.

Bami’s eyes were roaming everywhere. He was actually going to 15, not 14 but this way he could check out the surroundings a bit and-

“Haaa, oga you no go come down?”

Bami couldn’t make out any movement but he needed to be sure. Any mistake from him and the girl could die, if she wasn’t dead already. The other passengers were getting impatient so he looked the driver in the eye and said, “give me my change.”

The frown was instant. “Ah oga, I no get change na, but…..you….you been dash me the change, you say make I take am….”

Bami was hardly listening, his eyes were on the next house. The windows were shut and the drapes closed. “You no get change….for this era wey change dey rule us?” He could see a pickup van in front of house 14 and a slick BMW parked in front of it.

“But you said….” The driver said weakly, opening a metal tin with a peeled Nescafe wrapper. “I no get change….” He turned the money in the tin about, looking for a high denomination. Meanwhile the passenger was not even paying attention, but studying the next house intently.

The driver turned to the passengers at the back. “How much you hold madam?”

Suddenly Bami sprang out of the keke. “No worry driver, next time…”

He didn’t see the smile since his back was turned but he heard it in the driver’s voice. “You too much Oga!”

As the keke sped off, Bami ran across the yard of house 14, jumping over the 4 feet high picket fence into the lawn of house 15. He heard the sound immediately. It was like a spiteful chant, full of grief and anger…….and craziness.

Bami peeled the nylon off the gun and approached the open screen door. His gun into the doorway first, before his eyes and then his body.
The spiteful chant continued going on and on…..

Bami moved slowly, every hair on his body was standing, as a fresh wave of goosebumps washed over him.

He approached the partially opened room door, where the eery sound was coming from. Gun first as usual and he peeped discreetly. He wasn’t prepared for what he saw.

Ada was kneeling down, and even from behind it was clear she was soaked in blood, even as Bami watched on, more blood splashed on her face. She was kneeling over the bleeding body of 3F, stabbing and stabbing her all over; stomach, chest, neck, even….even the face.
It was a horrible sight and the deadly wailing which now sounded like crazy despair, followed each stab, creating some kind of dark order that was almost musical.

Bami walked round the room slowly, watching Ada with sadness. She was never going to remain the same person again. There had been a paradigm shift in her, she had almost puked earlier on at the sight of blood but now she was stabbing away, getting stained with more and more blood, holding a piece of broken bottle which had been reduced to about an inch long.

Bami could recognize the change because over a decade ago it had happened to him.

A killer had been born.

In Brota the first vehicle approached the main gate. The two security personnel watched the screen intently. It was a pickup truck and they could see the cartons of drinks and bottle water in the back. They got the delivery every 6 weeks and indeed the vehicle was no stranger to the security men.

The truck waited for the gate to slide open then blew its horn impatiently.

“Open it.” The armed guard named Ed said.

“No way…didn’t you hear what Bami said?”

“Ehen, but this is old man Rosco making the normal deliveries. Plus we’ve been out of beer for like 2 weeks now.”

“Bami said we shouldn’t let anyone in, apart from that grey hair man. Remember there is a woman and small boy inside, a lot of lives are at stake, we can’t afford to Bleep up.”

The security who was armed to the teeth and apparently over confident shrugged. “Na wa for you, you just dey fear as if it’s not your job you’re doing. Tufia!”

You know this thing called pride; it clouds better judgment especially when it is riled up. It makes us do the most stupid things for even stupider reasons.

Just like that, Cornelius the security manning the electronic device pushed a button and the gate slid open.

The truck drove in.

“What are you doing, are you crazy?”

“Oh, now who is afraid?”

“You have a very serious problem, Why did you open it like that? At least you should have let me go scan for explosives first.”

“Is it not Old man Rosco, that’s his truck na.” He pushed a button and the gate slid back shut.

“I don’t know, maybe you shouldn’t have opened it, everyone seems really scared plus the bomb from the morning…”

“Then why where you pushing me to let him in?” Cornelius had began to perspire.

As they watched the camera feed on the monitor, the old man got down as usual. He went round to open the pickup space and bring down the crates. Normally Jimoh would have been waiting with a cart to wheel the drinks and water to the refrigerator or stotage.

The passenger door opened and another man got down. Sometimes the old man came with a young boy- apparently his nephew who did all the heavy lifting. However this man was much older to be the nephew, maybe a younger brother.

“Let me go and let them know we’re on lockdown…why on Earth did I open the gate…..Oh! I’ll surely lose my job…..the both of us…” Cornelius had been explicitly warned by Bami earlier on and now his false bravado was gone.

“Can you just shut up for a minute! He’ll drop the drinks and be gone before anybody gets back. The people in the building don’t even have to know. Now stay here and don’t let anyone in until I come back and tell you to open the gate to let them out.”

Cornelius nodded, he felt foolish as he watched his partner open the other door and head towards the entrance. Few seconds later Ed was back. “This will just get in the way.” He dropped the automatic rifle on the floor in the corner beside a shotgun.

He put his index and middle finger to his eyes then to the computer screens then back again. “Watch the cameras…any sign of movement from outside make sure you buzz me immediately.”

“Ok, ok, ok….now go quickly before they decide to carry the drinks inside by themselves….”

TBC (let's call this an appetizer)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hole In The Wall by trusted(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Weldone Soulho19. This is getting deeper. Bravo

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by dimssy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souloho19 finally came back for us.
Thanks manh...

But then, how you dey?
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by HazardMan(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nice update

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
dt security just enter bami wahala. souloho thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by MarianIsy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Woah!!!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Simple instruction this Dundee United of a Gate-keeper cannot keep. Hope this 'just a little mistake' won't turn into 'a costly mistake' for BROTA.
Oga Souloho19, HABA NOW O.... this update is like when a hungry man touch a spoon of soup with his finger tip and taste it. Starving just begin be that now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ann2012(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Silensa(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2019
A new killer is born...Ada is the main game.
But those Brota guys f..Up full time

Souloho baba you too much but this update is so small

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Ada Ada, A killer has been born.

I can't wait for more.
I honestly don't know what's going to happen anymore, don't know who's going to be safe or not

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by BlessedNiel: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ada will need a psychotherapist if she's to get back to her normal self.
I hope BROTA security guards didn't put SS&Family in grave danger.
Kudos for the update Souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mitchelljnr(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
This appetizer is making me hungrier, nice update

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Joislim(f): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
I'm only scared for SS little boy

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Evold: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Cornelius has always been stupid even in the young days when we were still at school. I'm not surprised at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Vulcanheph(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Since our updates has been DELAYED DIAGNOSED...I have gone on to read "The devil wears okrika"

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paqman: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
welcome back man and try to be consistent

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EbonyQueen001(f): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oga, where you dey?
I hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
EbonyQueen001:
Oga, where you dey?
I hope all is well?

Thanks for asking, I'm good, just trying to recreate the updates I had written on my laptop before. Facing some technical issues but really soon it would be back on track. How's the family

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
dimssy:
Souloho19 finally came back for us.
Thanks manh...

But then, how you dey?
Thanks for the update.

I'm very good bro, happy Sunday. Wish I could update today but it's basically out of my hands right now
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Solly1(m): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2019
souloho19 Been a while bro, I sincerely hope you're doing well. Thanks for the update, God bless and reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by LisaAnne(f): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2019
souloho19:
:::::::::::

Adaobi

It didn’t happen in slow motion this time, everything flashed before her eyes in a blurry haze. She heard the voice shout for the kidnappers and quickly sprung to action, she wasn’t thinking, it didn’t even feel like she was the one controlling her movements.

She picked up the sharp bottle piece that had fallen from her hands when the sight and smell of blood had gotten under her skin, literally; in her haste to pick up the glass she had stepped in the blood, which had refused to clot and still flowed freely from the dead kidnapper's head wound.

The voice got closer, and louder. It also sounded irritated. Ada hurried to the side just in time as 3F swung the door fully open. The door covered her view partially but she could see the woman look round the room, stunned.

At first 3F was fixated on the empty bed, then she focused on the dead kidnappers. She looked at the genesis of all the blood (the busted skull) without emotion. The fucking drunkard!

Something caught her eyes; footprints, bloody footprints. She traced it, turning round and raising her customized sleek .32 gun as she turned.
She saw the sharp bottle just a second before it pierced her throat.

:::
Ada lunged at 3F the moment she saw her look at the footprint. The room was spacious and 3F was a couple of feet from her. She let out a chilling sound and it was like a rehearsed choreography move when 3F turned fully, offering her slender, giraffe-like throat as an offering. There was a terrible splitting sound for a second, as the shard of glass pushed in, rupturing every vein and artery in its path.

All these happened in less than two seconds and the low chilling sound emanating from her throat had increased in tempo and 3F fired a shot into the ground as the gun in her hand fell to the floor. She raised both hands to her throat automatically, trying to stop the blood. Her eyes were glazed and everything was getting blurry, she saw the young girl walking towards her. There was a wild look in her eye, and in that instant she looked like the exact replica of her old man.

Not to mention the crazy bone chilling cry that vibrated 3f’s ears and sent echoes of doom up her brain.

The keke was waiting for two more passengers when Bami jumped down from the bike even before it stopped. He threw 1k at the rider without turning or stopping and ran past the line of tricycles waiting to load up. He squeezed into the front seat with the driver.

“Driver let’s go, let’s go….I’m going to number 14!”

“Calm down oga, e still remain one more person.”

“let’s go, I’ll pay for the seat.”

The driver scrutinized Bami and Bami almost, almost pulled out the gun to point at the driver’s big head and order him to shut up and drive. Instead he threw 500 naira on the dash. “I’m in a hurry, abeg let’s go….keep the change too…let’s just fucking move!”

The money disappeared like a magic trick and the driver began to smile as he pulled on the pulley to get the engine running. His greedy eyes caught movement in the side mirror however and Bami felt he stalled for a couple of seconds until the woman from the mirror got to the vehicle.

“Round about?” She asked

“Hold your fifty naira.”

It took just one pull this time and the engine came alive. The keke pulled into the smooth tarred road and began accelerating slowly but steadily.

“No forget na number 14 I dey go.” Bami reminded.

“I no forget Oga, e no go reach two minutes.”

Bami stared at both sides of the road. Number 14 shouldn’t be far away but there wasn’t even a number 1 yet.

On the left was a football field, basketball court, lawn tennis court. A hotel on the right, an event center, then a couple of swing sets, sea-saw and the likes. Most were occupied with little children, some still in their school uniforms, having made a detour on the way home. Their laughter and excited shouts rang loud and Bami enjoyed the scene for the few seconds while the keke sped down the road, between the groomed trees on both sides of the road.

What kind of estate is this? He thought to himself. Finally the first house came into view, the numbering was crystal; 1.
Opposite was a duplex with the number 2.

Bami slid his hand into the polythene bag and flipped off the safety of his Smith and Wesson. His heart was already beating and he couldn’t help it. The houses flew by; 7-8, 9-10, and the keke slowed gradually till it stopped at the house with the number 14.

Bami’s eyes were roaming everywhere. He was actually going to 15, not 14 but this way he could check out the surroundings a bit and-

“Haaa, oga you no go come down?”

Bami couldn’t make out any movement but he needed to be sure. Any mistake from him and the girl could die, if she wasn’t dead already. The other passengers were getting impatient so he looked the driver in the eye and said, “give me my change.”

The frown was instant. “Ah oga, I no get change na, but…..you….you been dash me the change, you say make I take am….”

Bami was hardly listening, his eyes were on the next house. The windows were shut and the drapes closed. “You no get change….for this era wey change dey rule us?” He could see a pickup van in front of house 14 and a slick BMW parked in front of it.

“But you said….” The driver said weakly, opening a metal tin with a peeled Nescafe wrapper. “I no get change….” He turned the money in the tin about, looking for a high denomination. Meanwhile the passenger was not even paying attention, but studying the next house intently.

The driver turned to the passengers at the back. “How much you hold madam?”

Suddenly Bami sprang out of the keke. “No worry driver, next time…”

He didn’t see the smile since his back was turned but he heard it in the driver’s voice. “You too much Oga!”

As the keke sped off, Bami ran across the yard of house 14, jumping over the 4 feet high picket fence into the lawn of house 15. He heard the sound immediately. It was like a spiteful chant, full of grief and anger…….and craziness.

Bami peeled the nylon off the gun and approached the open screen door. His gun into the doorway first, before his eyes and then his body.
The spiteful chant continued going on and on…..

Bami moved slowly, every hair on his body was standing, as a fresh wave of goosebumps washed over him.

He approached the partially opened room door, where the eery sound was coming from. Gun first as usual and he peeped discreetly. He wasn’t prepared for what he saw.

Ada was kneeling down, and even from behind it was clear she was soaked in blood, even as Bami watched on, more blood splashed on her face. She was kneeling over the bleeding body of 3F, stabbing and stabbing her all over; stomach, chest, neck, even….even the face.
It was a horrible sight and the deadly wailing which now sounded like crazy despair, followed each stab, creating some kind of dark order that was almost musical.

Bami walked round the room slowly, watching Ada with sadness. She was never going to remain the same person again. There had been a paradigm shift in her, she had almost puked earlier on at the sight of blood but now she was stabbing away, getting stained with more and more blood, holding a piece of broken bottle which had been reduced to about an inch long.

Bami could recognize the change because over a decade ago it had happened to him.

A killer had been born.

In Brota the first vehicle approached the main gate. The two security personnel watched the screen intently. It was a pickup truck and they could see the cartons of drinks and bottle water in the back. They got the delivery every 6 weeks and indeed the vehicle was no stranger to the security men.

The truck waited for the gate to slide open then blew its horn impatiently.

“Open it.” The armed guard named Ed said.

“No way…didn’t you hear what Bami said?”

“Ehen, but this is old man Rosco making the normal deliveries. Plus we’ve been out of beer for like 2 weeks now.”

“Bami said we shouldn’t let anyone in, apart from that grey hair man. Remember there is a woman and small boy inside, a lot of lives are at stake, we can’t afford to Bleep up.”

The security who was armed to the teeth and apparently over confident shrugged. “Na wa for you, you just dey fear as if it’s not your job you’re doing. Tufia!”

You know this thing called pride; it clouds better judgment especially when it is riled up. It makes us do the most stupid things for even stupider reasons.

Just like that, Cornelius the security manning the electronic device pushed a button and the gate slid open.

The truck drove in.

“What are you doing, are you crazy?”

“Oh, now who is afraid?”

“You have a very serious problem, Why did you open it like that? At least you should have let me go scan for explosives first.”

“Is it not Old man Rosco, that’s his truck na.” He pushed a button and the gate slid back shut.

“I don’t know, maybe you shouldn’t have opened it, everyone seems really scared plus the bomb from the morning…”

“Then why where you pushing me to let him in?” Cornelius had began to perspire.

As they watched the camera feed on the monitor, the old man got down as usual. He went round to open the pickup space and bring down the crates. Normally Jimoh would have been waiting with a cart to wheel the drinks and water to the refrigerator or stotage.

The passenger door opened and another man got down. Sometimes the old man came with a young boy- apparently his nephew who did all the heavy lifting. However this man was much older to be the nephew, maybe a younger brother.

“Let me go and let them know we’re on lockdown…why on Earth did I open the gate…..Oh! I’ll surely lose my job…..the both of us…” Cornelius had been explicitly warned by Bami earlier on and now his false bravado was gone.

“Can you just shut up for a minute! He’ll drop the drinks and be gone before anybody gets back. The people in the building don’t even have to know. Now stay here and don’t let anyone in until I come back and tell you to open the gate to let them out.”

Cornelius nodded, he felt foolish as he watched his partner open the other door and head towards the entrance. Few seconds later Ed was back. “This will just get in the way.” He dropped the automatic rifle on the floor in the corner beside a shotgun.

He put his index and middle finger to his eyes then to the computer screens then back again. “Watch the cameras…any sign of movement from outside make sure you buzz me immediately.”

“Ok, ok, ok….now go quickly before they decide to carry the drinks inside by themselves….”

TBC (let's call this an appetizer)
update
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Belbad(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Soulho,abeg I Am My Knees,come And Update Abeg,dis Ur Story Dae Do Me Like Cocaine,This Is A Great Job Done So Far.

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
LisaAnne:
update
lazy brain

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EbonyQueen001(f): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2019
souloho19:

Thanks for asking, I'm good, just trying to recreate the updates I had written on my laptop before. Facing some technical issues but really soon it would be back on track. How's the family

Oh, OK.
Try to back up your works to avoid losing them.

Family is cool. Thanks.

I hope to see you back and better.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Pinkfeet: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
souloho19 keep it up .
Thanks for the update.

we are waiting for for more updates

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by danyCEO(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: The Hole In The Wall by wizsolzy(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Those people quoting a whole update cancer of the finger is coming to u don't worry

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2019
souloho my man hope you are ok, it's really unlike u. pls prove to me that you are ok by dropping one update soon

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Newshrink: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
What's happening op? Hope you're fine.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by WILLIAMSKECH: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wadup Souloho, update please am tired of waiting already. I hope all is well with you?

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks for sticking around fam, Soulo is back now. Updates would resume this week.
Graciàs

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.