Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (38593 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Padua30: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2018
not leaving this country in 2012 that I had the golden opportunity to

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 04, 2018
MetroBaba1:

I gave you what you seek. You should say thank you.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 04, 2018
KOPT55:

I really like you. You have an influential personality. You are a person I would love to have a long and leisurely lunch with. You know the works na, four course meal, grey goose and good conversation. Such a day will surely imprint itself in my mind forever.

You dey quick like person sha... tongue
Nah, it would imprint nothing smiley
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by MetroBaba1(m): 12:36am On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I gave you what you seek. You should say thank you.

Pocohantas, Are You Forcing Me To Say Thank You?

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by uuzba(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=mumumugu post=65534035]being a Christian[/]
---
Probably been going to the wrong church.

Jesus said that He is the Way the Truth and the Light. No one comes to the Father except through him.

A Christian is one who follows Jesus Christ.
-
If you stop following Jesus Christ, how do you expect to get to the Father?
-
Please pray. God wants you closer to him. He will lead you to the right church.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Pocohantas, Are You Forcing Me To Say Thank You?

Courtesy demands you do.
I'm waiting...
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Dan18(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
leave play, are you serious?!
Very serious bro
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by uuzba(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Only regrets being called a Nigerian.

I will forever regret this

You must be a racist. Because if God had made you an Eqyptian you would also regret it.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Dan18:
Very serious bro
hmmm...but y? Compelled?
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Dan18:
Very serious bro
hmmm...but y? Compelled?
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by friendl: 12:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Forcing my friend to buy a used Rx 350 which later turn out to be a bad car ,

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2018
uuzba:

You must be a racist. Because if God had made you an Eqyptian you would also regret it.

ye!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2018
damjane:
choosing the wrong path
have u found the right path?
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2018
friendl:
Forcing my friend to buy a used Rx 350 which later turn out to be a bad car ,
bad? how?
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by uuzba(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2018
rickyrex:
My greatest regret is been a Nigerian I stead of been an American... wetn for concern me with buhari, fuel scarcity, unemployment, poor medical facilities.

What if you were an american and they sent you to Vietnam war or Iraq war? Or that guy in Florida opened fire and shot you dead for no reason? Do you know how many abortions Americans commit? What if the dead baby was You? What if you follewed Americans to eat chicken anyhow and you became 300kg overweight?
-
Stop. Your foolish thinking and thank God for your life and where he put you.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Ejiod:
Mine was studying Biochemistry!. I now hate that field with passion despite being good @ it. Was so naive to the point I bagged a masters only to discover the precious talent I have been running from which was computer. Gosh! I hate biochemistry!. In other to salvage those lost times I started studying extensively while depriving myself sleep in the night just to balance up in the field of programming. I thank God I did. Now on my PhD I'm integrating machine learning to that thing called Biochemistry.! Gosh I was so damn naive with 264 in jamb 10years ago I foolishly took biochemistry.. That's my biggest regret in life
bro help a brother , read IT but i lack practical knowledge... what is machine all about? are you learning python? really wanna learn.. thanks.. help a brother
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Saidxxx: 12:54am On Mar 04, 2018
How can you say you don't have regrets. I regret ever losing my parents and been a drop out from school.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by sprints1: 1:00am On Mar 04, 2018
not strafing/bleeping the girl I liked most in high school still pains me till today but life son pass but once in a while I remember high school I just say 2 myself should av bleeped this girl for real...nah jux kidding this one no be one biggest regret oo
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by ghettowriter(m): 1:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Not setting up my business yet.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by IamShiningStar(f): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

https://www.nairaland.com/4233993/nigerian-lady-set-wed-polish

Don't thank me... kiss kiss
Or you can read the over 6000 posts on my main handle.
I can see you have lots of time.
But seriously, what is happened? what does he have on you that succeeded in breaking all your wings, self worth and almost rendered you/ the moniker pococantos incapacitated if not useless on nairaland? the pococantos I knew is never one to chicken out of a fight, she fights back and doesn't get afraid of even fighting dirty if need be; And that's why I followed you! alas! it must be deep.

Word of Advice :
Whatever he has on you, just remember you can't cower over him forever! Dust the dust/shame off you! who doesn't make mistakes? Own it, learn from it and then kick your opponents real hard!
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Ugbavihi: 1:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Falling deeply in love was my greatest mistake, it was dawn me when the disappointment manifested..
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Bamz(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Lol regrets? No thanks. Just lessons learned.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by micflo28(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2018
Seeing lots of fake girls
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Ginaz(f): 1:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Not realizing how much God loves me and was too blinded to see how good he has been to me. My journey to life was extraordinary, it could only be him to have done it.

Now all I want to do is scream and shout and say " no God like you, the God of fire and water, the God of thunder and hailstone may you be God forever and ever."

The God of "I will become what I choose to become "

God is alive my people, he is alive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 04, 2018
IamShiningStar:
But seriously, what is happened? what does he have on you that succeeded in breaking all your wings, self worth and almost rendered you/ the moniker pococantos incapacitated if not useless on nairaland? the pococantos I knew is never one to chicken out of a fight, she fights back and doesn't get afraid of even fighting dirty if need be; And that's why I followed you! alas! it must be deep.

Word of Advice :
Whatever he has on you, just remember you can't cower over him forever! Dust the dust/shame off you! who doesn't make mistakes? Own it, learn from it and then kick your opponents real hard!
Cheers!

LOL. Nothing at all babe.
Let's just say I have outgrown all that cheesy cheesy
If I start arguing with him now, to what end? grin

It's where I was fighting that my main got banned na, though unbanned for quite sometime...I am just not interested in talking too much anymore.

There are people behind my 'cowardice'.
I respect them, I owe them that...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by IamShiningStar(f): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. Nothing at all babe.
Let's just say I have outgrown all that cheesy cheesy
If I start arguing with him now, to what end? grin

It's where I was fighting that my main got banned na, though unbanned for quite sometime...I am just not interested in talking too much anymore.

There are people behind my 'cowardice'.
I respect them, I owe them that...
oh! whatever rocks ya boat!
kudos!
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by IamShiningStar(f): 1:27am On Mar 04, 2018
PastorLucifer:

That's her 4th nasty breakup on Nairaland.

She has been used & passed around here alot.

One last thing, she is approaching menopause.
ooh! I see!

but bros, abeg e don do gan! your vexation too much nah! kilode? Oya apologies on her behalf in whatever means you feel offended biko!
please sheath ya sword, move on and let her be.

Cheers!
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Not following my heart many times over the years
I wasted too much time in that relationship with that hopeless fool i know better now
una own matter no d ever pass this one

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 04, 2018
damjane:
choosing the wrong path
You look like an assassin.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Ejiod(m): 1:35am On Mar 04, 2018
lostluggage:
bro help a brother , read IT but i lack practical knowledge... what is machine all about? are you learning python? really wanna learn.. thanks.. help a brother
Its more about using python in building predictive models.That's where the future is. You only need d basics of Python. But u need to be good with math/stats to some extent. Moreover u need to be intuitive in ur thinking.
I have some udemy courses on machine learning. But I Dont know where u base

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by LyfeJennings(m): 1:53am On Mar 04, 2018
holyokoto:
I regretted being born

Feel the same way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / Two-headed Cobra Born In China / PHOTO: Made In Benue Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.