Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (38613 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by makydebbie(f): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

My choice babe, I chose when to indulge him.
Maybe I was bored... grin
Lmao, he doesn't know he's your play thing. grin
Goodmoney, happy sunday.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by uwa244(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2018
My biggest regret till date was investing over 800k in MMM. The money disappeared like that.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Fongido:
I was going through my fb photo gallery and I stumbled on a picture. Immediately it took me down the memory lane. I was sad and disappointed.
Five years ago I set up this site out of curiosity. I wanted to know how website works. No one showed me what to do. I did the whole thing by myself.
Then I was crazy about computers and internet.
I was curious. I was hungry. Eager to learn almost everything. I would pay money to learn things.
I'd go the extra mile to get anything done.
When I'm stuck with an annoying bug, I don't sleep till I get it done.
Teach me one thing today, come back tomorrow I know 10 things.
It sets me apart from others.
I did magical things.
Many people aligned with me bcoz I was beneficial.
I had a purpose, if purpose is what Mark defined coz I was needed. I was happy.
The passion was just too strong. I was really in love with it.
I was useful to myself and the society.

Then I let everything slip away when I got admission. I wish it was Computer Science I went for, it could have helped me improve better but I went for something different entirely. I abandoned a God given talent to pursue shadow. I can't stop apologizing to God. I know he must be disappointed.
I feel guilty.

One day I was watching a movie with a friend. In that movie some people were in a room using computers to manipulate things. My friend was like see where Nelson would have been. He had no idea how that comment tortured me. The talent was too obvious.

Right now the whole thing is just coming back hunting me. I really regret it. It's my life greatest mistake.
I wish someone was able to persuade me enough to go for it.
I can't stop asking myself what would have happen had I developed myself in that field. I believe today I would have been a force to reckon with in the Tech World.
I started early. Who knows today I might have a brand to my name.

No matter how I pretend, I can't hide the fact that I screwed up so badly.
I'll stop at nothing to see myself back to the tech world.
I believe I have not lost. The talent is still there.
I'd be glad if I try and fail than not trying at all.
Good thing the field is open for everyone.
It's who wants it most.
Not compulsory to do computer science.
Great computer programmers today didn't do computer science. Majority are school dropouts. The likes of Bill Gates of Microsoft, Mark Zuckerberg - facebook, Larry Ellison - Oracle, Steve Jobs - Apple, even the current Google CEO, to mention a few. They don't have a computer science degree. But they have made impact in the field.
Your determination determines how far you'll go.
I'll be the most happiest person on earth if I can return to the tech world and make impact.
I feel you bro but is not too late to achieve your dream

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, he doesn't know he's your play thing. grin Goodmoney, happy sunday.

Babe, if only you know how many mentions I get from that dude. If I reply one-tenth of them...we'll be all over NL. As long as the topic is demeaning enough, he'll mention me upandan grin.

Well, since he has donated himself to be my play thing, I might as well give him attention once in a while. LOL @ good money.
Happy Sunday too cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by tytunji29(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Nasarawa gov made nysc ........ to me

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by makydebbie(f): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Babe, if only you know how many mentions I get from that dude. If I reply one-tenth of them...we'll be all over NL. As long as the topic is demeaning enough, he'll mention me upandan grin.

Well, since he has donated himself to be my play thing, I might as well give him attention once in a while. LOL @ good money.
Happy Sunday too cheesy
Jeez! My bad, I thought it was just today. I'm just seeing this encounter. Are you sure he's not Espada?

The hilarious thing about this whole shiit is, him papa and mama think dem born pikin. grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Luukasz(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2018
sharpwriter:
Lol ....you no well
Hahahaha
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by ladygudhead(f): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

No regrets!!!

☣ ☠
You are one of the few i always aniticipate their comments here...there's something interesting about you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez! My bad, I thought it was just today. I'm just seeing this encounter. Are you sure he's not Espada?

The hilarious thing about this whole shiit is, him papa and mama think dem born pikin. grin

Today ke? I wouldn't know if they're same but he has several alternates donated to my cause too cheesy cheesy

Person pikin o! Na real wa!
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by dvkot(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2018
Not buying 1000 bitcoin 12 years ago
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Not following my heart many times over the years
I wasted too much time in that relationship with that hopeless fool i know better now
Awwwwwwwwwww!
*Sad face*
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by kalu61(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Ejiod:
Mine was studying Biochemistry!. I now hate that field with passion despite being good @ it. Was so naive to the point I bagged a masters only to discover the precious talent I have been running from which was computer. Gosh! I hate biochemistry!. In other to salvage those lost times I started studying extensively while depriving myself sleep in the night just to balance up in the field of programming. I thank God I did. Now on my PhD I'm integrating machine learning to that thing called Biochemistry.! Gosh I was so damn naive with 264 in jamb 10years ago I foolishly took biochemistry.. That's my biggest regret in life
I'm afraid now,studied microbiology,finished servhce 9months ago no job decided to go for m.sc;waiting for admission.Hope i dont end up regreting
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2018
ladygudhead:
You are one of the few i always aniticipate their comments here...there's something interesting about you.

smiley

☣ ☠

Thanks for the compliment.

But I'm just a regular guy with flaws

☣ ☠
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Melchizzedek: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2018
purem:
NOT HAVING A RICH PARENTS
BEEN BROKE
LIVING A HARD LIFE
NOT HAVING A FUTURE AMBITION
BEEN A NIGERIAN
VOTING FOR BUHARI

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by ladygudhead(f): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Gkemz:
By choosing the wrong career instead of law. Not as if i chose it, school swapped it.

Coming from an unsupportive home with extended relations being selfish, envy and diabolic.

And other regrets which i can't disclose on public.
awwwwh U can whisper it to my ear dear,i'm no public. smiley
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Imunose:
I have made some mistakes before but none has been as costly as the one I made a month ago. maybe in a few months I would have been a mother.

Time doesn't heal instantly but I am proud of the progress I have made and how much redefined I am. I have learnt what friendship is and who true friends are.

People pretend but not forever...

Wao...this touched me kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by jhubril(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2018
mumumugu:
being a Christian

Welcome to Islam.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by ladygudhead(f): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2018
OrestesDante:

smiley
☣ ☠

Thanks for the compliment.
But I'm just a regular guy with flaws

☣ ☠
It's ok,i know you got flaws. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by kinkybunny(f): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2018
purem:
NOT HAVING A RICH PARENTS
BEEN BROKE
LIVING A HARD LIFE
NOT HAVING A FUTURE AMBITION
BEEN A NIGERIAN
VOTING FOR BUHARI
eminem didn't have a rich parent.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by kinkybunny(f): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Personally, I have no regrets for the choices I've made thus far and would in the future. I don't cry over spoilt milk 'cause life happens which in most cases varies from what you have/had in mind.

deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by ezewealth(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2018
When my auntie to come over to Abuja, so she can work my IT in NNPC, I didn't come
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Fongido:
I was going through my fb photo gallery and I stumbled on a picture. Immediately it took me down the memory lane. I was sad and disappointed.
Five years ago I set up this site out of curiosity. I wanted to know how website works. No one showed me what to do. I did the whole thing by myself.
Then I was crazy about computers and internet.
I was curious. I was hungry. Eager to learn almost everything. I would pay money to learn things.
I'd go the extra mile to get anything done.
When I'm stuck with an annoying bug, I don't sleep till I get it done.
Teach me one thing today, come back tomorrow I know 10 things.
It sets me apart from others.
I did magical things.
Many people aligned with me bcoz I was beneficial.
I had a purpose, if purpose is what Mark defined coz I was needed. I was happy.
The passion was just too strong. I was really in love with it.
I was useful to myself and the society.

Then I let everything slip away when I got admission. I wish it was Computer Science I went for, it could have helped me improve better but I went for something different entirely. I abandoned a God given talent to pursue shadow. I can't stop apologizing to God. I know he must be disappointed.
I feel guilty.

One day I was watching a movie with a friend. In that movie some people were in a room using computers to manipulate things. My friend was like see where Nelson would have been. He had no idea how that comment tortured me. The talent was too obvious.

Right now the whole thing is just coming back hunting me. I really regret it. It's my life greatest mistake.
I wish someone was able to persuade me enough to go for it.
I can't stop asking myself what would have happen had I developed myself in that field. I believe today I would have been a force to reckon with in the Tech World.
I started early. Who knows today I might have a brand to my name.

No matter how I pretend, I can't hide the fact that I screwed up so badly.
I'll stop at nothing to see myself back to the tech world.
I believe I have not lost. The talent is still there.
I'd be glad if I try and fail than not trying at all.
Good thing the field is open for everyone.
It's who wants it most.
Not compulsory to do computer science.
Great computer programmers today didn't do computer science. Majority are school dropouts. The likes of Bill Gates of Microsoft, Mark Zuckerberg - facebook, Larry Ellison - Oracle, Steve Jobs - Apple, even the current Google CEO, to mention a few. They don't have a computer science degree. But they have made impact in the field.
Your determination determines how far you'll go.
I'll be the most happiest person on earth if I can return to the tech world and make impact.

Then return!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, he doesn't know he's your play thing. grin
Goodmoney, happy sunday.
Goodmoney ko...snakemoney ni tongue
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
I'm afraid now,studied microbiology,finished servhce 9months ago no job decided to go for m.sc;waiting for admission.Hope i dont end up regreting

What's ur passion
What will determine if ur on d right path or not?
U n dat guy ain't same person naw!!! undecided
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Learnstuffs: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2018
noble2faith:

We have things in common
Wow. That's cool. Which University did u attend
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2018
Breaking my Phones screen. grin angry

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by victorazy(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Personally, I have no regrets for the choices I've made thus far and would in the future. I don't cry over spoilt milk 'cause life happens which in most cases varies from what you have/had in mind.

Liar!

If don't have regret as human then your just living like a dead lion.

Every ambitious, vibrant person regrets some things he or she does, even God regretted creating man not to talk about imperfect human.

If you don't have regrets in life then u don't even have ambition, your as good as log of wood.

I have long list of regrets:

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2018
courting a diabolic ogbanje!

I lost everything but narrowly/luckily escaped death!

it's better imagined than experienced.

#by his grace
#unstoppable
#overcomer
#hopeful

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by oladele00(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2018
I regretted wasting my poor parent moola on education.. second class upper certificate holder in public administration jobless in this shithole called Nigeria... I would have deceived my parent and save the money for business... my only regret till now.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Not playing these games "6NNH7ZS
6NNNW66" yesterday in bet9ja

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by AfricaNigerian: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2018
The only regret i have ever had, was not launching http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com on time.
Now there are a whole lot of competitors.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2018
*realising rather late that i was surrounded by frienENEMIES!
*assisting the wrong people.

#NEVER AGAIN !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / Two-headed Cobra Born In China / PHOTO: Made In Benue Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.