Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92900 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by unmask: 4:42am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

Bro no matter how the side chic's sex game is tight, no man should ever disgrace his wife the way that guy did.
The wife started it...... why is everybody missing that point? You see your husband with another woman in a public place and you slap the person he was with.....she deserved what she got

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by az30: 4:43am On Mar 04, 2018
uuzba:

And such was the man that the woman married. She must be a poor judge of character, a desperate seeker of comfort and a very foolish individual.

Courtship is for mature individuals. Use it to learn each others character before commiting to marriage. Do not sell of yourself with premarital sex. It destroys your morals and your ability to judge rightly. Plus you can't court more after sex.

Nice words from you bro...nice counsel...but before we blast her let us have in mind that this man may not always have been like this...
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Sexina851(f): 4:43am On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
The man is a fool sad

The wife for no attack the girl na there she f up
Truth no say make we no talk am
What do you think would be the situation if reverse was the case?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by eagleonearth(m): 5:01am On Mar 04, 2018
sexybbstar:
If that's the girlfriend in fisherman's shoe... Then I'm disappointed. sad
...and early morning joggers
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by eagleonearth(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.
marriage is not for toddlers.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by deligatus(m): 5:07am On Mar 04, 2018
thief spotted
Tinocosta17:
Sue him and collect everything both the two cars... Useless man
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by espn(m): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense
I'm highly disappointed undecided
Why should he behave that way
I won't take this from any man...Never
stop bragging aunty...just pray u don't fall prey...sum dude has little or no conscience...you will only shout and shout..cry nd scream...nothing will happen!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by ALEXIS0240: 5:33am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
You don't know me, neither do you know what am capable of.
Abeg Sis,No vex o...you be killer?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by JideAmuGiaka: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2018
unmask:
The wife started it...... why is everybody missing that point? You see your husband with another woman in a public place and you slap the person he was with.....she deserved what she got

Why are you reasoning like a child?. The man taking his girl friend to see a movie and the wife slapping the said girl friend, which one comes first?. Any man that beats his wife for any reason is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by DavidEsq(m): 5:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.
Dis was how Maryam Sanda was making mouth upandan, not knowing it was prison dat ws dialing her phone number. Now see Wetin "I can't take dis sh1t from any man, I wld deal with him" has caused. Rather than just mind urself and walk quietly away and file for a divorce, why pick ur village ppl's call?

5 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by teamv: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

Bro no matter how the side chic's sex game is tight, no man should ever disgrace his wife the way that guy did.
disadvantage of marrying already made the man does not have respect for the wife that married him for his money
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2018
This woman is probably among those that won’t let us hear word about how they are good Christian wives. submissive and virtuous bla bla bla. She probably prays for him to not fall into temptation while wearing red pant and black bra.

Probably calls the side chic the demon girl who is taking her innocent husband from her.
I suspect this because those of kinds of women usually get no respect from their husbands even though they have been misled to believe that’s how a woman is supposed to be. Sorry madam.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by teamv: 5:58am On Mar 04, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Why are you reasoning like a child?. The man taking his girl friend to see a movie and the wife slapping the said girl friend, which one comes first?. Any man that beats his wife for any reason is a big fool.
nonsense talk some women deserve beating and how are you sure the girl is the man's girlfriend if you do anyhow you go see anyhow
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 6:00am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me nigga this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear
Keep ranting.
Let’s hope we don’t see your picture on nairaland with your peniss sliced off by scorned wife.

You think being an African is an excuse for foolish behavior.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2018
That’s why most of them are anti feminist. They want leeway to act this way and get away with it.
Serves the women who support them right. grin

bezimo:
What a useless and calous husband.How can a guy beat his wife coz of a sidechick..

Women pray very very hard not to marry your enemy...if not sorry is your case.

Nigerian women have suffered sha!!
You do this kind thing in Canada or USA to your wife.assaulting her in public...sorry is your name...by the time the govt finish with you..
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by JideAmuGiaka: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2018
teamv:
nonsense talk some women deserve beating and how are you sure the girl is the man's girlfriend if you do anyhow you go see anyhow

What about men?.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by TeejayMaya(m): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Lol they don't know
franchasng:
lol, that's why I am laughing at the ladies saying they will do this and that if he was their husband, those ladies should better not marry a rich or financially buoyant man and go for some broke struggling guys they can fight or tame cos wives of rich men know their husbands are cheats, they only fight the mistresses to avoid causing more trouble for themselves.

Ladies think its easy to become financially buoyant as a man and remain buoyant He must have seen lots in life and can handle any woman...some are even diabolic so before u even dare to kill him or hurt him, he will know and possibly eliminate u before your time, ladies be careful who u marry, don't be blinded by money always, marry your known true friend to be on safer side always
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by engrelvis(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Giving The Girl Two Heavy Slaps Was Wrong.. Attack Your Husband With The Slap
fear go let am.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by maklelemakukula(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.
#yawns#
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Mayflowa(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.

It isn't that simple. A mother's mind is wired differently! You are still bubbly with energy that is why you are talking! You would be thinking of your children and of course you don't want to make them fatherless. Your other married friends would complain how worse their husband are and most women just turn to God!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2018
All this men sha
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Mayflowa(m): 6:12am On Mar 04, 2018
bezimo:
What a useless and calous husband.How can a guy beat his wife coz of a sidechick..

You do this kind thing in Canada or USA to your wife.assaulting her in public...sorry is your name...by the time the govt finish with you..

You are correct but the wife would have been taken in for assault first in US and Canada. We are against physical contact here

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 04, 2018
They are both childish, they deserve each other. I guess is about the same way they hooked up that's why she's acting up for fear of nemesis.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2018
xynerise:

Noise...

Noise? Lol just pray you don't marry a woman that is revengeful, then you will know it's not noise.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by deaconbiggy(m): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=roarik post=65534962]God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen

When are you getting married?

It will never be our portion
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Kobicove(m): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2018
Tinocosta17:
Sue him and collect everything both the two cars... Useless man

Pally pleas wake up!

This is Nigeria not the United States of America.

That bullsh1t does not work here undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by davillian(m): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2018
sexybbstar:
If that's the girlfriend in fisherman's shoe... Then I'm disappointed. sad
Don't judge a book by its cover.
grin grin grin.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by asmovic(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2018
KNEO777:
A married Nigerian man who took his ''young girlfriend'' out on a movie date at Filmhouse got more than he bargained for after his wife showed up and created a scene.

According to an eye witness, the said wife trailed her husband and his alleged girlfriend to Filmhouse, Lekki, today, March 3rd 2018. 

On getting there, she approached her husband's vehicle and told the girlfriend to wind down the window after which she gave her two heavy slaps, asking her to step out of the vehicle while shouting ''He is a married man''

Infuriated by his wife's actions, the husband pulled out his belt and began flogging his wife with it.  The wife ran back to her vehicle for safety and tried to drive out but her husband blocked her, asking her to return the SUV as he bought it for her.

LASTMA officials had to intervene to stop the husband from beating his wife further. 

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/married-man-flogs-his-wife-with-belt-for-slapping-his-side-chic-at-filmhouse-cinemas-lekki/
the wife went too far. why trailing your husband up and down? even monitoring spirits self dey relax sometimes. from the story, the man takes care of her. at least she drives a car. It shows the husband responsible home front. well, i don't support what the man did but, wives should learn how to stop digging deep.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cococandy(f): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Yep it’s not your fault.
You were born a shameless dog

franchasng:
women need to understand that cheating is an inborn trait in all men forget the pretence no man will marry and spend his whole life sleeping with just his wife. It doesn't happen, unless the man is broke or highly religious and always surrounded by his religious members, if not, forget it.

All financially buoyant married men cheat, the ones that don't cheat are the ones that have not been caught or the ones who have never gotten the opportunity.

Ladies understand this and save yourselves from too much worries angry

Don't blame men, blame nature angry angry
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

She deserves the disgrace. Next time she will fight the husband., instead of slapping a stranger she doesn’t know.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2018
bezimo:

Hm... I laugh you. Because she's branded wife doesn't mean it's legit.
What if he got blackmailed into it, like pregnancy for instance? and a brother's joy is forever lost only to be discovered by a purported side chic?
I almost fell for that, so i'm talking from experience. You're never joyed around her.

Things are pure to those who are themselves pure - so says proverbs... What she say and acted upon is a reflection of who she is, think about it, she tailed him... that's a very good Jennifer Garner.
She wanted to prove her prowess, right? good. The sad thing about that is, you're not the sole provider - just a receiver! otherwise she would have contributed to the purchase of her car; so, she got what she deserves. You want more? you've got to earn it!

She deserve what she got even though it's not right.
About assault and charges? hm... she threw the first shot and a brother reacted in self defence. What if she's armed, kills a sister in his car and flees? who's going to get arrested?

The law of reciprocity: you get what you give. She went ballistic, a brother responded accordingly. Which shows how much he's willing to sacrifice for a sister - even his wife! interesting.

You can only blame a brother if you haven't tasted deceit from a woman. hm... I laugh...

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by adecz: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2018
Selfish wife... angry

She doesn't like sharing... grin grin

'Side chicks', the spice of life.. kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.