Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92843 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by kay9(m): 1:10am On Mar 04, 2018
einsteine:
Good for the wife. Your husband, knowing he is married, cheats. You catch him and decide to slap the other woman. Is it the other woman you have business with? Confront your husband, not the third party. Of course she slapped the girl because in Nigeria everyone preys on who they feel is weaker than them. This is exactly what the woman has done and that is what her husband has also done.

Anyone who marries should take whatever comes with it, after all they are all rushing into it.

Spot on!

I can't believe it took 3 whole pages to find someone who actually understood why this ugly drama played out.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Mulatta(m): 1:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Haaaaaaa oluwa o, the story kon look like comedy skit for my face

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Tinocosta17:
Sue him and collect everything both the two cars... Useless man

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 04, 2018
nairalanduseles:

It has nothing to do with love that man has psychological issues and u never HIT a woman ......he should be in jail........what has love got to do with it mate
if it was a civilised clime he would have been locked up yes but this is Nigeria where assaulting a woman is regarded as normal.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by nairalanduseles: 1:26am On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
if it was a civilised clime he would have been locked up yes but this is Nigeria where assaulting a woman is regarded as normal.

i disagree completely with u....even though i have not lived in Nigeria for years.......the law works if she were to be my sister i assure u ........he will be locked up and charged to court for assault and battery ......he will go to jail..... cos a lot of people do something wrong does not make it right

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Avater0147(m): 1:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.
and that the reason you will remain single because God will always protect us men from Jezebel like you

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by OjomaBrown: 1:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Women...stay off the side chick and deal with your husband instead. Pray in the secret and do and do all you need to keep your man,then leave the rest to God to handle.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Fhowe: 1:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Most women are confused ,and many of them are always the architect of their own downfall .How can you trace your husband up and down ? Why would you attack a total stranger this is a clear preview of what happens in most marriages before you know it she will start playing domestic violence whereas she is the one that brought it all on herself
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Purehuman(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.

So it's death that will be the end point. I thought you have bigger plans.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by kay9(m): 1:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Newboss:
All these brainless people on Nairaland sefangry

You don't beat my friend, whether side chick or side kid, and expect me to be looking at you like mumu. angry I weee pounce on your destiny like a mighty man! angry

Thunder fall on the wife wey no get sense! angry

Face your fvcking husband, asshole! angry

I tell them that marriage is a scam to massage the male ego, they will be quoting Bible where most of the characters were polygamists! angry

Thank u jaré.

I don't do side-chics. But ever there comes a day i do so, then wifey had better have the good sense to keep her fury focused on me.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2018
nairalanduseles:

i disagree completely with u....even though i have not lived in Nigeria for years.......the law works if she were to be my sister i assure u ........he will be locked up and charged to court for assault and battery ......he will go to jail..... cos a lot of people do something wrong does not make it right
see, everything works with connection in Nigeria. From the writeup of this story its obvious its the husband calling the shots here. U read the part of the story where the husband told the wife to get out of the vehicle cos he was the one who bought the car for her..that speaks volumes. Its like the man is rich and the wife depends on him for everything. If the wife comes frm a poor family and she has no influential relative to take up the case for her then na oyo be the wife case.is it not this naija we are livingcheesy. Like i told someone here earlier do not be surprised even after the public disgrace the man meted out on his wife she will even be the one kneeling down and begging her husband for forgiveness when they reach home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.

Are you one of the knife squad? shocked shocked
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by pozolana(m): 1:54am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
look at this oporoko, u nor fit do anything.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 1:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:

see ur face what will u do I will do worst and u can't do notin if na juju hus u one go I ready for u in fact if na na me our marriage don end be that

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2018
xynerise:

Noise...

nigga don't mind that H/ole
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:01am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

Bro no matter how the side chic's sex game is tight, no man should ever disgrace his wife the way that guy did.

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me nigga this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Samata104:
Can u imagine angry

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me nigga this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:02am On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
The man is a fool sad

The wife for no attack the girl na there she f up

Truth no say make we no talk am

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:03am On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
im no send im wife at at all.u think a man who loves his wife would do such to his wife? many marriages in nigeria of today na rubbish marriages.

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:04am On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

The man na fool, how you go beat your wife cause of side chick

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
You don't know me, neither do you know what am capable of.

go and sit down ur juju no fit work I pass u go sit down that man have all right to marry more don one wife so u are saying s##hit u hear Abi na u marry the man or na d man marry u Abi go one side joor
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by iluvpomo(m): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
oh dear,,marriage is an over rated old shiit..
OK but you fit say that to your papa & mama face??
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:08am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense
I'm highly disappointed undecided
Why should he behave that way
I won't take this from any man...Never

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

it depends.if the man na Muslim or traditionalist sure polygamy is allowed na.but if na church i doubt if d pastor will allow him marrying another wife except im done am codedly.but frm wetin i see as dis guy behave he will kick out his wife and make d sidechic d new madam of d house.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by iluvpomo(m): 2:09am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

If he has a “right to do so” then why is he “hiding” with the side chic, he should just be out in the open with it.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:11am On Mar 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
If he has a “right to do so” then why is he “hiding” with the side chic, he should just be out in the open with it.

open men it going take time first the wife f u really bad u know u can't stop a man from cheating u can't in fact dis is Africa
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:11am On Mar 04, 2018
iluvpomo:

open men it going take time first the wife f up really bad u know u can't stop a man from cheating u can't in fact dis is Africa
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by iluvpomo(m): 2:13am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

open men it going take time first the wife f up really bad u know u can't stop a man from cheating u can't in fact dis is Africa
why are you now saying ‘cheating’?? I thought you said men had a right to be polygamous in Africa? Which one is it?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:17am On Mar 04, 2018
az30:
What a shell of a man! He obviously does not know who a 'wife' is to a man? A wife becomes one flesh with her husband. If only husband ;Ds and husbands-to-be understand what this means. By attempting to disgrace the woman, he ended up putting himself to shame. The only sad part is that this sort of man cannot perceive the difference between shame and honour.
Walahi
Samsam oh no "it" cannot distinguish between shame and honour grin grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:17am On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
it depends.if the man na Muslim or traditionalist sure polygamy is allowed na.but if na church i doubt if d pastor will allow him marrying another wife except im done am codedly.but frm wetin i see as dis guy behave he will kick out his wife and make d sidechic d new madam of d house.

guy for get pastor here in Africa tradition marriage is the mean marriage u must do tradition before the white weeding d wife just f up see u can't stop a man for shiting u know sum times we do it for fun noting more if it me I will end that marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.

See who is talking well u can try that with weak men not me before u try anything I my self don see am and I kill I go kill
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:22am On Mar 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
why are you now saying ‘cheating’?? I thought you said men had a right to be polygamous in Africa? Which one is it?

am just telling u our four fathers marry more don one wife now are days white people have teach us what is not right we Africa we have the right to marry as many as we can as far u have the money to take care of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.