Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92851 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
He won't see me coming at all, revenge is sweet.

what do u mean by revenge so is a crime for an Africa man to marry more don one wife or what tell me in fact are u d one that marry him or is the one that marry u who spend the money well I no blame u na white people when cum teach us bad tin in case u forget Africa man has the right to marry more don two wife or can't u see kings ifln Africa that marry one Dan one wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
see Your Mouth! You Fit Fight Am. What Would You Do? Mix Your Periodic Blood With Stew And Give Him Abi. Or Mix Sniper with Tea

brother that wat they can only do he no pass that one
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by OmniSparrow: 2:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.
Empty drum and noise.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me nigga this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear

I hear bro cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:32am On Mar 04, 2018
OgahBohz:

you've hot great lips ...
mumu
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:34am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

I hear bro cheesy

lol
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Jman06:
This is the height of disregard!
How can a sane man beat up his wife right in the presence of his side chick

Anyway, this is what ladies get when they neglect a man's character and marry him because he has the money to throw about.

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me nigga this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:40am On Mar 04, 2018
ndy87:
Most marriages this days eh! Lady should know that her husband is to blame and not the girl.

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:44am On Mar 04, 2018
desreek9:
You can imagine what has been happening at home, he even threatened to collect her SUV, a mistake of a man he is angry

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Newpride:
Stupid and useless house wife.
she gor she deserved. Next time she will learn not to interfere with her husband's mistress again.

u re on point my nigga in fact dey forget dis is Africa men have right to marry two wife

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:48am On Mar 04, 2018
Odey1997:
Some men are borderline shameless
I seriously wonder what marriages are turning into today
The deceit and cheating is enough already men need to stop this
Your wife should be your companion
Your confidant
Your heart
Not an object which you pour your frustration on
And to women please don't kill yourself over a cheating husband just plainly walk away if you can't take that trash no more you deserve better

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

Bro no matter how the side chic's sex game is tight, no man should ever disgrace his wife the way that guy did.

Person wey get sense. Thank you jare..

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:50am On Mar 04, 2018
franchasng:
women need to understand that cheating is an inborn trait in all men forget the pretence no man will marry and spend his whole life sleeping with just his wife. It doesn't happen, unless the man is broke or highly religious and always surrounded by his religious members, if not, forget it.

All financially buoyant married men cheat, the ones that don't cheat are the ones that have not been caught or the ones who have never gotten the opportunity.

Ladies understand this and save yourselves from too much worries angry

Don't blame men, blame nature angry angry

God will bless you for this we need to let's these women know
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 2:51am On Mar 04, 2018
davibid:
I have two words for him

Stupid Man

undecided

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by TheBawse(m): 2:59am On Mar 04, 2018
foolish man, wifey is bae any day, any time .
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 3:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Masama:
The man is a compound fool

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by adekaz777: 3:01am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

Bro no matter how the side chic's sex game is tight, no man should ever disgrace his wife the way that guy did.
But wife can disgrace her husband the way she did? This gender equality will cause more harm than good.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 3:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Shally2:
Kai I will embarrass him back in my own way. I swear ee go pain am pass. Senseless man!

go and sit down what can u do the man has right to marry more dan one wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 3:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Strongbest:
Gosh! Foolishness resides in the heart of some men.

Women watch well before you say yes to a man. What a beast.

Spend your time wisely, add to your knowledge here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by jolyment: 3:24am On Mar 04, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen

Reject not reget.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by iluvpomo(m): 3:28am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

am just telling u our four fathers marry more don one wife now are days white people have teach us what is not right we Africa we have the right to marry as many as we can as far u have the money to take care of them
Are the whites ruling nigeria for the past 50+ years?? Who makes the rules??
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by jolyment: 3:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.

See your life.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Great4God: 3:30am On Mar 04, 2018
gudvibz:
God knows words cannot conven what I'll do with him and to him undecided

Madam, we shouldnt pray for certain things, there is absolutely nothing you can do, things always seems clearer when we are not in the middle of it, I am talking from a personal experience I had, there was a nasty incident that happened to me few years ago, some people around me were saying if they were in my shoes, they will do this and do that, but few months after that, one of those people witnessed almost the same incident,
what did they do-NOTHING, rather, they even came back seeking advice and direction from me,issues in marriage are usually very sensitive,untill you are in, you will not fully understand

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by nomnso2016: 3:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.

Why should she slap d chic, did d man tell d chic his is married, must u treat a mad man pro by being mad. if i'm d man i will not touch my wife but marry d chic b4 2wks time let heavy break.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Stevengerd(m): 3:44am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense
I'm highly disappointed undecided
Why should he behave that way
I won't take this from any man...Never
Lol, The ones wey u don deh take nkor, abi u think i dnt knw fia burning underneth ya cloth?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by livinbygrace: 4:07am On Mar 04, 2018
The other day a woman slapped and humiliated her husband publicly all because he was eating in a restaurant with a woman and most ladies were happy for the humiliation on the man,now this is real Man in action not a sissy,deal with it.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by godofuck231: 4:19am On Mar 04, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen
If that's why u have been single then u go de single for long o, learn to absorb all u can in marriage, sulk it all in,u can see the wife calling someone, a third party most likely, all that sh*t is what u should avoid in marriage, might be that the woman has refused him sex or she has misbehaved, nobody knows, the other side could be darker, better still she should have arrested the girl instead, the best of all I loved about her is she not attacking her husband, shows she loved him
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by godofuck231: 4:28am On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Probably the girl they give the man updated styles version.

Tight pvssy undecided

Know women who are married but still sex chat and share nudes it's most women's desire to be sexy and crave attention when her husband is too busy to comment on her hair or body, when caught by their husbands it makes him feel she's cheating, it distances himself from her, something has gone very wrong, in animal instincts she's supposed to attack the man, she has a dark side and we men keep things from the public so what did she do wrong ,they will resolve their differences, and this marriage will continue, I pray for all women on nairaland to find their love and get married, the married ones shall live in marital bliss ijn

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by unmask: 4:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.
all mouth....he will throw you out before you start anything

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by unmask: 4:39am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense
I'm highly disappointed undecided
Why should he behave that way
I won't take this from any man...Never
why? That could have been the lady the man wants to take as second wife.....now the first wife tried to spoil things
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by OgahBohz: 4:40am On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
mumu

your first born
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
mumu

LMAO...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.