Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage (36098 Views)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / The Need For Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Its not only Nigerian men that are very dirty, black men in general have very poor hygiene , they can't shave their armpit, they can't bathe , the can't even brush their teeth.

They literally stink especially their armpit not to talk of their mouth odor. I can't stand them at all.

No wonder no girl wants to associate with them.

Poo in butthole geez. Disgraceful.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by nothernstar: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Onye biara nga otula g'ahu nsi. Why complaining.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
Nigerian men are a bunch of savages grin but let's not pretend like most females don't wipe well,some just use tissue because they can't use their long nails to wipe because it'd injure their butthöles and have shit particles entrapped in their nails that's why many girls use excessive deodorants and perfumes. if you know you know.

True, any woman with long fingernails on both hands is a pig.

2 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by WhiskeyTangoFox: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Also good to use tissue paper before bathing to remove those clingy papers grin BTW the muslims got it right using water ....it is the best way to clean up after use of rest room either for number 2 or number 1. They are very hygienic. Infact a muslim man or woman would always preserve the last drop of water in a bottle for this purpose or hold it until they get water.

Bt wait ooo......una go jst use only water wash yansh, no soap? Is it jst me or something seriously wrong with dat, especially hygienically
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by DaudaAbu(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Young03:

Tissue paper nah, I can't be using water like a Muslim

just that I do that before I take my bath

Some people eehhhn. So once you use water to wash your bum you become a muslim?

I use tissue to wipe then follow it up with water.

But let me ask you ohhh, if you baby poop all over his/her bodyare you jst going jst wipe it up or you wash it up with water?

4 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Ibime(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Is she a prostitute? What kind of massage is she giving that involves butt massage. Instead of her to go find work, she is proudly showing herself, as if her daddy sent her to school to become a masseuse.

Mscheew. I wonder how many of her clients will continue to patronise this blabbermouth that can spill all their beans on social media just because she earns N1k per massage.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Mandrake007(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
most Nigeria guys can be so dirty...tufia.lipsrsealed
says a person who wears one pant for 6 days and it's afraid of wearing white panties because when your pu§sy and ass sucks your pant in brown stains come out,if you don't have sh!t to say better shut that your refuse dump of a mouth up dummy

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Kingzuby: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Massaging a naked man at your age in the name of profession..your ancestors are truly strong!

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by khalids: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin

Dettoled water and then dry off with tissue paper.......Well don't have a choice anyway, cause i just start to itch if i don't clean properly.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
-
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by khalids: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Philpham:
Its not only Nigerian men that are very dirty, black men in general have very poor hygiene , they can't shave their armpit, they can't bathe , the can't even brush their teeth.

They literally stink especially their armpit not to talk of their mouth odor. I can't stand them at all.

Racist spotted....Its common knowledge that, whites bathe less often that blacks...so this ish you typed is obviously pure racist...

3 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Mandrake007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Philpham:

when you have a refuse dump of a pu§sy that smells like a rotten fetus why'd men wanna come around you?? do you even bathe? putrid sh!t like you,just because they brought you from the village where you were working at a baby factory and gave you a tekno phone with your N100 data doesn't mean you should come out here and begin to display your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by mployer(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
She sounds unprofessional

You believe that shit?

She is just an ashawo with different brand name.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Since I was 10yrs, I have always used water to clean up.
It 100% gets the job done,
Its more hygienic
Its more economical
It reminds you to wash your hands after toileting.
You can never be wrong with water.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ibime:
Is she a prostitute? What kind of massage is she giving that involves butt massage. Instead of her to go find work, she is proudly showing herself, as if her daddy sent her to school to become a masseuse.

Mscheew. I wonder how many of her clients will continue to patronise this blabbermouth that can spill all their beans on social media just because she earns N1k per massage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by VampireeM(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
dingbang:
hmmm.. How many men have you slept with to notice all these things Jane?

remove my name from your comment and BTW to answer your question, NO ONE YET. Been bearing tales from masseurs and fellow ladies
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by bendike: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
True talk. A lot of people have poor hygiene. A lot of girls stink down there. How can you poop without bathing and then set doggie for your man? Imagine the smell. I see guys use the loo in my bar often without tissue being available. I wonder how they clean up. On my part I must have a complete bath every time I poo. Usually in the morning and at night. If I have a runny stomach and go 10 times a day I bath 10 times too.
Also guys when you bath use your sponge to wash your dick and your crack. Wear a boxer a day minimum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by WhiskeyTangoFox: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
DaudaAbu:

Some people eehhhn. So once you use water to wash your bum you become a muslim?

I use tissue to wipe then follow it up with water.

But let me ask you ohhh, if you baby poop all over his/her bodyare you jst going jst wipe it up or you wash it up with water?

Gbam.....person don talk am. Tissue first, water and SOAP nxt to wash off the smears, rinse then use a cloth or tissue to "PAT" (especially tissue so u dnt leave pieces btwn butt cheeks) d butt dry, then wash hands.

P/S: baby wipes are also very useful away from ur personal toilet.

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Wisebisho: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
escodotman:
Ew! that's so gross. But why would someone intentionally ask for a butt massage
Na em money.. He pays for the service.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Ghokes(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:

She's a mad cow
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by dingbang(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
VampireeM:

remove my name from your comment and BTW to answer your question, NO ONE YET. Been bearing tales from masseurs and fellow ladies
then your assertions are baseless..
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by ollybosieb: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Do you have to bring it to social media, that's not professional, all you need to do is put a sign up at your business place like wash/ clean your butt before massage. Simple!
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by adeblow(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Don't worry about my nyaash oh, I dey use water to clean my nyaash when I shit finish
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by CAPSLOCKED: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
most Nigeria guys can be so dirty...tufia.lipsrsealed

VampireeM:
Young Lady, next time you notice such please brave yourself and rub his anal parting then bring it close to his face to perceive the stench from his anus, if he complains tell him its from his anus and apologise.
Some people esp men are so dirty they don't keep that area clean and also don't even wash under their scrotal sac and the small gap leading to the anus even if you ask them to shower before massage. undecided

I GUESS THIS IS YOUR OWN "GENRE" OF FEMINISM.
TO SPITE MEN WHENEVER YOU FIND THEM IS ALL YOU LIVE FOR.
THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD IS LOADED WITH COMMENTS FROM WOMEN WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO AVOID REASONABLE THREADS ABOUT RELIGION, POLITICS, EDUCATION, MEDICINE, AND OTHER SCIENTIFIC FIELDS.

THE YOUNG GIRL SHOULD HAVE REFERRED THIS TO EVERYONE, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN BECAUSE IT'S NOT JUST THE MEN THAT ARE CULPRITS.

IF I COUNT HOW MANY WOMEN THAT I'VE BEEN WITH THAT STAINED MY BEDSPREAD CUZ THEY DIDN'T WIPE WE, YOU'LL BEGIN TO PLAY ME THE "YOU ONLY CARRY DIRTY GIRLS" CARD, WHERE AS, THEY'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE LAND.

BUT I GUESS TODAY IS THE DAY TO MOCK MEN, SO LET'S JUST ENJOY IT IN GOOD TERMS.

PS: I ALSO DON'T WIPE MY BUTT, AND I USUALLY POO ON MYSELF. smiley.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by CAPSLOCKED: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
when you have a refuse dump of a pu§sy that smells like a rotten fetus why'd men wanna come around you?? do you even bathe? putrid sh!t like you just because they brought you from the village where you were working at a baby factory and gave you a tekno phone with your N100 data doesn't mean you just come out here and begin display your foolishness.

LOL, NAIRALAND.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Adadioranma79(f): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Very true
thesicilian:
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by zicoraads: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
dominique:
Twitter liars have come again. How did she see up their butt cracks to know if they are wiped clean or not?

She probably just wants to trend or run advert for something else wink
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by osazsky(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
pls ma is ur shop located in d west? its a normal tin there especially ekiti,pls on one shld quote my mention ,I talk with facts, the western region is full of poo even women are not exempted ,ask male who do female massages.them go tell u d same tin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Boss13: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Philpham:
Its not only Nigeria men that are very dirty , black men in general have very poor hygiene,they cant shave properly, they cant bathe, they cant even brush their mouth.

They literally stink especially their arm pit and mouth odour I cant stand them at all.

Even after the travel abroad and come back they are still thesame stinking bunch of people. That lady should stop massaging men before she catches one disease or the other. Spittsss...

Including yourself
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by CAPSLOCKED: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
permsec:
So at this ur age of managing #600 aba gown, u already know for a fact that naija guys can be so dirty??

I dont blame you, i blame that innocent family that employed you as a househelp.

LOL
YOU NO SEE HER FACE CAP?
YOU EVEN HAD TIME TO WASTE ON HER, WITH HER NOKIA E71.

HOUSEMAID WITHOUT MONEY TO MAKE HER HAIR. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) / Drugs That Can Make One Last In Bed / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.