Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage (36164 Views)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / The Need For Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by CaptainKodak(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
buhaha.. u don find job
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by 1Sharon(f): 12:30am On Mar 05, 2018
I really do not want to believe their are ppl like this out there! I can't get my head around this
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2018
VampireeM:
Young Lady, next time you notice such please brave yourself and rub his anal parting then bring it close to his face to perceive the stench from his anus, if he complains tell him its from his anus and apologise .
Some people esp men are so dirty they don't keep that area clean even if you ask them to shower before massage. undecided

U can be mean! Ur moniker though. wink
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 05, 2018
zicoraads:

She probably just wants to trend or run advert for something else wink

She derives pleasure in ridiculing & making mockery of the men she's servicing their butts.
There're people like that who derive pleasure in humiliating others. Often they look for plausible or acceptable reasons to justify their actions.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 05, 2018
czarina:
Asin ehn? So unprofessional but some silly people will still call her for a massage even after that thoughtless rant.

Oh yes.
Just as she enjoys publicly humiliating her clients, so also are there some clients who enjoy being publicly humiliated by her.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Ogbosman19(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2018
Kaiiiiii
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by czarina(f): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2018
obadizena:

Oh yes.
Just as she enjoys publicly humiliating her clients, so also are there some clients who enjoy being publicly humiliated by her.
strange lot
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
czarina:
strange lot
It's known as paraphilia

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by permsec: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rozaytee:
u just ranting crap..and nonsense ..biko accept d fact...some naija guys a very dirty...ranging from body odor to mouth down to their butts...
Quite unfortunate that i saw this mention late, even at that, your myopic egoccentric nature refused to accept the fact that a human body is prone to emit bad smell due to circumstances such as, sweat, excretion from the bowel, often closure of the pubic area, mouth etc.

These part of the body and means of excretion are void of gender/ethnic/tribe/race. Your level of exposure is very petite and if you take your time to read more, your level of exposure might be brighter than your complexion.

Read more, listen more and talk less, you will become a better version of yourself..

Have a lovely evening!!
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:34am On Mar 06, 2018
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin
meanwhile one tribe that uses paper will claim clean and that the tambarers are dirty...o the irony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online / Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? / Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.