Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage (36126 Views)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / The Need For Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Lexusgs430: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
They simply left poo in its location on purpose..... The drier the poo, the better.....

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by gurunlocker: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
So the hoe has massaged many butts for her to know all this?

2 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by guuudy87(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
I laff in greek
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by BABANGBALI: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
I'm sure she is referring to her people

2 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by zinaunreal(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
most Nigeria guys can be so dirty...tufia.lipsrsealed
most guys? Be like say you no sabi the dustbin called Nigerian women. Dirtiest ever and they blame men for not giving them money for toiletries. Bitchess be clean

4 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by uuzba(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why should a full grown Nigerian man, half UnCloth himself and in front of a lady who is not his wife? What kind of f**king massage is that? If you want sex, just go and have it with your wife.
It is not everything whitemen do that e must copy.
-
Men massage men. Women massage women.

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by martineverest(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin
peeping Tom spotted
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Paradigm777: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
most

Nigeria guys can be so dirty...tufia.lipsrsealed

shocked
The last time I checked ur papa na Nigerian undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by martineverest(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
VampireeM:
Young Lady, next time you notice such please brave yourself and rub his anal parting then bring it close to his face to perceive the stench from his anus, if he complains tell him its from his anus and apologise.
Some people esp men are so dirty they don't keep that area clean and also don't even wash under their scrotal sac and the small gap leading to the anus even if you ask them to shower before massage. undecided
how did u get to know this?
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by uuzba(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
gurunlocker:
So the hoe has massaged many butts for her to know all this?

Exactly my point.
When a woman starts to massage a half naked man, the man will see her as a prostitue and deliberately become naughty. He is expecting ANOTHER thing.

If a woman must massage a man, let it be either your mother or your grandmother. Either is OK.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by shadeyinka(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
VampireeM:
Young Lady, next time you notice such please brave yourself and rub his anal parting then bring it close to his face to perceive the stench from his anus, if he complains tell him its from his anus and apologise.
Some people esp men are so dirty they don't keep that area clean and also don't even wash under their scrotal sac and the small gap leading to the anus even if you ask them to shower before massage. undecided
Sounds like you are talking from a wealth of personal experience.

2 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by martineverest(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
permsec:
So at this ur age of managing #600 aba gown, u already know for a fact that naija guys can be so dirty??

I dont blame you, i blame that innocent family that employed you as a househelp.
Jesu!.....easy na bros
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by SPLITS(f): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by RexTramadol1: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Next time elp d man to shook better aboniki inside.

Meanwhile, I'm still facing front

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin
N where did u see all that?? shocked
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by umarshehu58(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Some people here prefer to use tissue paper like say dey swea for them not to use water. Some they think say kettle na only for we muslims.

You don't need to buy kettle as long as you will use water to wipe that p**

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
U want war
They coming for ya ass cheesy grin
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by obowunmi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bobrisky might be useful here.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Jidefido(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:

I prefer water to tissue paper. Its a ritual for me every morning before bathing or going out. I hate to use public toilets even in the best hotels or whatver because there wont be water but tissue. How do people who wear their pants without cleaning feel? Truly digusting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
littlewonders:
There should be shower at your massage centre just as we get to shower before swimming. That will help if you still feel safe not to forsee these.

I once read an opinion poll on a very popular Nigerian blog (arguably the most popular).Apparently a lot of people have a problem with cleaning out their private areas when they are bathing. They said it was a dirty act.

Even if such people used the shower at the massage parlour, their buttholes would still stink, because they still wouldn't do a thorough clean-up since they have such a phobia for their own bodies. Plus, I doubt if people who habitually use tissue-paper alone (for number two) ever bother to do a proper clean-up of their own arse-holes grin

3 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by dominique(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Twitter liars have come again. How did she see up their butt cracks to know if they are wiped clean or not?

2 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Originalsly: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Any man asking for a butt massage is gay..... and wipe or no wipe... that's what she the butt handler should be expecting to see. If she can come out and say this then there is no privacy in her business.... soon she will be posting their pics.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Its not only Nigeria men that are very dirty , black men in general have very poor hygiene,they cant shave properly, they cant bathe, they cant even brush their mouth.

They literally stink especially their arm pit and mouth odour I cant stand them at all.

Even after the travel abroad and come back they are still thesame stinking bunch of people. That lady should stop massaging men before she catches one disease or the other. Spittsss...

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Ambitionsway: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
I heard Muslim doesn't use toilet paper. Abeg please i need to know how true it is.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by BafanaBafana: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Abegi.

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Mandrake007(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
permsec:
So at this ur age of managing #600 aba gown, u already know for a fact that naija guys can be so dirty??

I dont blame you, i blame that innocent family that employed you as a househelp.
Blood of God! this is the height of savagery grin,this is uncalled for its best you let this loose female wallow in her ignorance than waste precious savage blows on her,my GOD! take it easy bro.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by bily(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:

Ahhh aunty, you can lie o. grin

And where is your GPS location when you notice all these people pooping shocked grin
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Tobycharles: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
donstan18:
Look at one of them claiming and forming a clean lady by slamming men's butt, social media is the only place we see their type, even ladies that wears one asambodo pant of 70 naira for 4 days will also come to social media to call out men.
cheesy cheesy

The bitter truth is this....Even if a man didn't clean and wipe his butt after defecting, at the mention of pizza and sharwama, ladies will still worship and bow down for the man and start licking his dirty butt hole just for the man to buy them pizza, grin

Which one u dey

In support or against?

Am a man, but let's call a spade a spade
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by dingbang(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
did you see them in their toilet while pooing and wearing back their pants? U will just be typing nonsense to gain cheap likes.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by AfricanLolz: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
There is this invention called wipes, it has been around for a long time. grin
Try it, it is in a store near you.
There is no excuse for this nastiness, even if you are at work.

4 Likes

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by dingbang(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
when last did you baff? angry
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by dingbang(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
VampireeM:
hmmm.. How many men have you slept with to notice all these things Jane?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) / 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.