Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage (36115 Views)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / The Need For Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by mustafa006: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Young03:

Tissue paper nah, I can't be using water like a Muslim
just that I do that before I take my bath
abeg it's for your own benefit wetin bring muslim for this matter
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Caseless: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Qaisar1:

I'm not a Muslim but water and left hand is sure
tell them.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by imitateMe(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
She is lying. I wash mine well with soap and water everyday and every time I use the toilet. In fact I finger it deep when washing. Most women on the other hand don't - this is because they keep long nails and some are just lazy. She is probably seeking attention or something.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by zicoraads: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
VampireeM:

remove my name from your comment and BTW to answer your question, NO ONE YET. Been bearing tales from masseurs and fellow ladies
So your name is J lipsrsealed grin

Do you give massages too? grin
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Adadioranma79(f): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wicked soul you are, walahi
permsec:
So at this ur age of managing #600 aba gown, u already know for a fact that naija guys can be so dirty??

I dont blame you, i blame that innocent family that employed you as a househelp.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by blessingsonflee(f): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why is she telling us tho. If you are tired of seeing poo why don't you tell them personally to wipe their asses before giving the massage undecided
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Philpham:
Its not only Nigeria men that are very dirty , black men in general have very poor hygiene,they cant shave properly, they cant bathe, they cant even brush their mouth.

They literally stink especially their arm pit and mouth odour I cant stand them at all.

Even after the travel abroad and come back they are still thesame stinking bunch of people. That lady should stop massaging men before she catches one disease or the other. Spittsss...

LOL

YOUR ONLY OPTION NOW IS TO DATE ANIMALS CUS YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT QUALIFIED TO BE WITH WHITE MEN.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Caseless: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin
grin

That's bad.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by CAPSLOCKED: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
oPPOSEE:
How will somebody in his right senses visit this tiny fin for massage.

worst part is that shes lazy too.

THE ONLY THING SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S CAPABLE OF DOING IS HANDING OUT HANDJOBS TO THOSE GHANA BUNS SELLERS IN LAGOS.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by omoelerin1: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin
Which one be number 2?
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Adadioranma79(f): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol, I didn't see this b4 I commented, one of us is bad enough I swear
JONNYSPUTE:
. Walahi, you wicked.lol
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by beeznitfizo: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
VampireeM:
Young Lady, next time you notice such please brave yourself and rub his anal parting then bring it close to his face to perceive the stench from his anus, if he complains tell him its from his anus and apologise.
Some people esp men are so dirty they don't keep that area clean even if you ask them to shower before massage. undecided

Massage? So u dey massage many men too. OK. Good.
I need a massage.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by toprealman: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Noticed a lot of people.......how did you work that out? Hope you are not what I am thinking

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Mariangeles(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
escodotman:
Ew! that's so gross. But why would someone intentionally ask for a butt massage
...or why would someone intentionally want to be a masseuse? ewwwwwwwwww
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by brainhgeek(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
both. Water first then mop with tissue.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by omoelerin1: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
permsec:
Let me believe you are kidneying... I dont see any person apart from the native bushmen doing that.
Even pooing in a toilet u arent comfy with sef na die grin
which one is native bushmen?

I didn't know you're a foreigner
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by adecz: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
WTF....

Another 'Sh*thole'.... sad

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by hokafor(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol,all this runs girls can do anything for attention.can this thing that looks like HiV patient give somebody a massage?
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
That said just the best option. I always take a shît ever morning before shower. That’s one of the benefits of taking lots of water first thing in the morning.
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to [b]do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too [/b]to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Standard toilets ('WC') have a little hole (bidet) in them through which water is directed to the butt-hole at the press of button or normal tap opening action.. Afterwards, tissue is used to wipe dry.
Unfortunately, average Nigerian toilets don't have this feature.

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by jeroba1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
nonsense
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by goaldynboy: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian female massage therapist identified as Amaka Aniegboka, has taken to Twitter to call out men for not wiping their butt after pooing.

According to her tweet, she said she's tired of seeing poop in men's butt hole when they come for massage and these same men are the ones who specifically ask for a butt massage.

Read her full tweets below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/nigerian-masseuse-calls-male-customers-not-wiping-butt-coming-massage.html

Attention Seeker!

Why can't she instruct her clients to take a thorough bath before the massage? Or is it a pako massaging palour?!!
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Amarabae(f): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
She is acting unprofessionaly and believe me, people who will see her picture will avoid patronising her services,
What happens at work place stays at work place.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Shitter
LadyGoddiva:
That said just the best option. I always take a shît ever morning before shower. That’s one of the benefits of taking lots of water first thing in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Metrofox(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
wetin concern agbero with overload
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by BluntBoy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
imitateMe:
She is lying. I wash mine well with soap and water everyday and every time I use the toilet. In fact I finger it deep when washing . Most women on the other hand don't - this is because they keep long nails and some are just lazy. She is probably seeking attention or something.

Very unnecessary. Better be careful not to injure yourself one day. Stop dipping your finger in there. The linings are very delicate and easy to tear.

1 Like

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Adadioranma79:
Lol, I didn't see this b4 I commented, one of us is bad enough I swear
. That post was a bomb
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by BiafraIShere(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Qaisar1:

Using just water can be disgusting too. Using only tissue alone can also leave particles of sh!t too.The best hygiene is for one to defaecate every morning immediately before taking his or her birth which would certainly ensure that the anus is totally clean. Nothing irritates me than seeing people going to sh!t indiscriminately, some of even do so in-between cooking in the kitchen embarassed embarassed On topic, that girl is just an attention seeker, and for her to say such disgusting thing unabashedly says a lot about her. Even if what she said is true, she should have fixed a bathroom in her facility where clients will be mandated to clean up before each session.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by madgoat(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:

Employ me to give u a butt massage
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Chartey(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Qaisar1:

When you use tissue paper some particles of the paper and your poo will be stuck on the hair around your butthole and even on the skin. If you don't use soap and water, you've not cleaned anything.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by NairaMaster1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
most Nigeria guys can be so dirty...tufia.lipsrsealed

That means you service international grin
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
i just googled her - she is not a massuese, she is an instagram hustler selling clothes. the whole wiping butts is just some ploy to attract traffic to her portals be they instagram, or google or facebook. the girls LinkedIn profile does not even include university education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Drugs That Can Make One Last In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.