Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? (3338 Views)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? / GTB Vs Innoson (the Real Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by Lex14: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2018
The peer to peer analysis between Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) and Zenith Bank Plc reveals that both financial institutions are consistent with their tradition of good performance and rewarding investors.
Just 25 years after they were established, both Zenith and Guaranty Trust Banks have virtually been at each others jugular in a fierce but subtle contest for the leadership position of the banking industry in Nigeria.

Indeed, the two banks present very good case study of successful indigenous business organisation, particularly in the banking industry, in which more than a hundred of others have either closed down or were acquired by others.
Both banks have the fastest growth records in the industry, which has been driven largely by aggressive marketing push, customer service innovation and quality service delivery.
Q2 2015

continue reading here http://www.worldfeedz.com/2018/03/gtb-vs-zenith-bank-which-bank-is-better.html
Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by Fatherofdragons: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2018
zenith
Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by cyndy1000(f): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2018
Team GTB! Their current way of Banking made so easy. I was surprised when I saw someone at Gtb Express depositing money through the Atm.

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by Mustack: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Gtb all the way

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2018
when we are not mad....
it's not contestable
GTB all the way

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by Eshinwaju: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2018
For me....it’s gtb....

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by justineu(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Its zenith.

in some state, Gtb branch are limited. That bank needbto work on establishing more branches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by ettybaba(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2018
I transfered money from my GTB to my Zenith acc. I joined an Atm queue to withdraw the money. I was like number 30 something on the queue. By the time I got to the front the money hadn't entered. I joined by queue again, for where. The money later entered in the midnight.
So for me I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by omololu2020(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2018
I'm using GTB,zenith and FCMB,I don't know the best between them sha

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by gafmod: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2018
GTBank,all the way.
Re: GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
The real question is
How much do you have?
If you are wealthy u SHALL enjoy the BEST customer service, regardless of the bank.
Bank managers would be at your beck and call when u are stupendously rich...

(1) (Reply)

Commandclem Nigeria Limited: Are You A Victim / Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.