Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,492 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible (596 Views)

The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF / What Is The Greatest Sin The Bible God Committed? / Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
to me it is Pride.
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Crankshaft: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Are you in a debate with someone and need some references?
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Crankshaft:
Are you in a debate with someone and need some references?
Do you have any references
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Paradigm777: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Voting for Buhari cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Crankshaft: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Paradigm777:
Voting for Buhari cool
you are funny
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by adoyi8: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
The greatest sin in the Bible was in 1st Samuel 15 : 3 When God Commanded Saul to kill suckling Infants for something they did not know about. I cant stop imagining Isrealite soldiers snatching babies from their mothers breasts and piercing their hearts with daggars on the commandment of "GOD".

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
adoyi8:
The greatest sin in the Bible was in 1st Samuel 15 : 3 When God Commanded Saul to kill suckling Infants for something they did not know about. I cant stop imagining Isrealite soldiers snatching babies from their mothers breasts and piercing their hearts with daggars on the commandment of "GOD".
. You dont have any idea of God. God destroys whom he would destroy and saves whom he would save. There were many pregnant women in sodom and gomorrah that were destroyed by brimstones and fire and also in the days of Noah that were destroyed. My advice to you is God is the only One that is Good. No man is Good except Almighty God.
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by adoyi8: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
loveDcross:
. You dont have any idea of God. God destroys whom he would destroy and saves whom he would save. There were many pregnant women in sodom and gomorrah that were destroyed by brimstones and fire and also in the days of Noah that were destroyed. My advice to you is God is the only One that is Good. No man is Good except Almighty God.

You don't have any idea of morality. imagining defending a morally corrupt god like this.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by ColdSun: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Eating the forbidden fruit.
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Uyi168: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
loveDcross:
..And u expect people to take that god serious?!..smh
Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by CAPSLOCKED: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018

THE GREATEST SIN IN THE BIBLE?
HOMOSEXUALITY WAS THE REASON GOD BURNED DOWN A WHOLE CITY.
IT IS STATED SOMEWHERE THAT IT IS A CRIME TO EAT PORK, SHRIMP, CATFISHES, AND ALSO A CRIME TO HAVE CONSENSUAL SEX WITH SOMEONE.

BUT THE LORD GOD PERMITS RAPE. YOU'RE ALLOWED TO FORCEFULLY LAY WITH A GIRL, AND WHEN YOU'RE CAUGHT, YOU PAY 50 SHEKZ (EQUIVALENT TO OUR N300 OR SO) TO HER FATHER. AND GO ABOUT GETTING MORE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH 50 SHEKZ TO GO ROUND.

THE LORD GOD SAYS WE SHOULD KEEP SLAVES, AND THEY MUST OBEY US.
HE ORDERS US TO BEAT THEM ALMOST TO THE POINT OF DEATH, AND FORCE THEM BACK TO WORK THE MOMENT THEY RECOVER PARTIALLY.

FOR OUR SLAYQUEENS, GOD HAS CLEARLY FORBIDDEN YOU ALL.

HE SAYS ON YOUR WEDDING NIGHT YOU ALL SHOULD BE STONED BY THE COMMUNITY AT THE CITY SQUARE FOR NOT BEING VIRGINS.

PRAISE THE LORD!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by sulasa07(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
adoyi8:
How is this God different from the kind that sent terrorists to blow up themselves in mosques,churches, etc killing innocent babies and unharmed people.As far as I know,Terrorists got their inspirations from Bible verses like this

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Sin In The Bible by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
you people just hate God despite all his goodness toward you. my prayer is that Almighty God will turn your hearts and use you to glorify His name

(1) (Reply)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God July 2018 21 Days Fasting / Steve Crown Release A Brand New Single “jaginma”-free Download+lyrics / "I Will Not Die In The Next Five Years" - General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Enoch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.